Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-29-2018, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We're getting an album

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2018, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

That'S a movie, isn't it? Sorry.. I have no idea..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-30-2018, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its this weird thing that one of the channels here has started doing. They do this special miniseries type thing (its like two episodes long usually I think - maybe 4 hours all up?) telling the story of certain famous Australian's lives. Olivia Newton John however didn't want them to do this & they're doing one about her anyway so that makes me upset. They should have a choice & be able to say no & have that respected I think. In this particular case Delta's playing the role of ONJ at least as an adult. From what I've read Delta was on the fence about it, spoke with Olivia & eventually with Olivia's encouragement she agreed to do it (which is better than some reports which claim Olivia hated that Delta was doing it). Then looks like they've gotten together to have some fun with this & Delta's recorded those covers along with singing with Olivia on some of them

I know Delta idiolises Olivia so this would be an amazing experience for her, especially recording with Olivia

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-30-2018, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that sounds a bit complicated.. The basic idea to tell somebodys story is very cool though..
Is there something out yet?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-30-2018, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its cool that they're telling the story, I just wish they were doing it with permission/blessing from the person who's story they're telling

Nope. The channel is advertising it but its still only "coming soon". I feel since its a different channel to which one airs The Voice we're going to have to wait until that finishes (& its still in the blinds so a while away from that) before it'll air. The channels here are evil & fight over if people can be shown on more than one channel sometimes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-02-2018, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We have the airdate for part one of the biopic:

Quote:
8:30pm Sunday May 13 on Seven - x
No word as of yet when part two will air

It also means that Delta may be appearing on two channels at once, depending on what time The Voice ends that night & if Delta's at the start

Chelle » join GTmy art