Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

<---- still bored

watching kate and leopold at the moment .. having some noodles and ..well its my last day before going to work again after 2 weeks off

@ Bella .. i love your name .. how are you?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Hey Bel!

I had a sneaking suspicion you were.
I'm pretty good, thanks. Got home from eating out at our local pizza place. So I'm very full. How's your weekend been?

The 250 word story's sure to be fun!

Sorry to hear you had a hard day, Dana. I hope after a good night's sleep you feel better in the morning.
Thanks

Its great to be able to catch up with you here, as we always seem to be bumping into each other at the ABC thread

I've been meaning to start a 250 word story thread for a while and well I know that we need to keep this thread alive so that we can keep it here

My weekend has been ok thanks. Yesterday I went to this yummy cafe and then I went out last night for coffee with my friend. Though I swear whenever I ask him how he is there's always something gone wrong. Latest is that his car got keyed! Someone had ran a key along both passenger doors and the boot So that was a pain And today I just went out to lunch with the olds.

How's everything going with you?
Old 08-22-2004, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Kat Yeah I will, i had to hear an hour long lecture with my health freak friend after going to the gym about I shouldn't be eating a salad sandwhich and then she went into insulting me and telling me my house was full of junk food ( which it isn't) Man people get to health obessive.
Aw, I have a health-freak and gym-compulsive friend too actually. We're taking a break from seeing one another 'cause I've gotten to the point where seeing or talking to her is more a superficiality-session than a friendship. So I know exactly where you're coming from. It annoys me that supposed friends lump their fixations or problems onto us. We can only hope they get over it. As difficult as it is, try not to let it get you down.

Hey Jess!

I'm going to be heading off soon too. I went to bed waaay to late last night.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Night Kat

I'll be lurking for about an hour or so, then I'll head to bed
Old 08-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hey Kat and bye kat lol

also hi to SpinBeneathCandy

so Bella (i really love that name) its just you and me then?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
Hey Kat and bye kat lol

also hi to SpinBeneathCandy

so Bella (i really love that name) its just you and me then?
Yeah looks like it

Sorry just saw your other post.

I'm fine thanks how are you?
Old 08-22-2004, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.
Thanks

Its great to be able to catch up with you here, as we always seem to be bumping into each other at the ABC thread

I've been meaning to start a 250 word story thread for a while and well I know that we need to keep this thread alive so that we can keep it here

My weekend has been ok thanks. Yesterday I went to this yummy cafe and then I went out last night for coffee with my friend. Though I swear whenever I ask him how he is there's always something gone wrong. Latest is that his car got keyed! Someone had ran a key along both passenger doors and the boot So that was a pain And today I just went out to lunch with the olds.

How's everything going with you?
Ditto! yes, we do seem to frequent the game threads here at the same time during nights.

Yeah, the game threads are great for keeping the board active.

I love yummy cafes! I ate at one on Bridge Road yesterday - had the most delicious vegie focaccia. Your poor friend! What's wrong with some people? Honestly... It's times like that you want to believe in karma. Is it mild eough that he can get the scratches buffed and polished, or will he need to get the paintwork redone? Lunch with the olds is always enjoyable.

Things are good! After getting through Friday (longest day ever at uni , I've been having a most relaxing weekend.

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Thanks Kat For the word of advice you're really a sweetheart. Now I am going to bed. Night Y'all, don't be bad while we are gone
You're most welcome, Dana. Aw, it's no trouble. I can definitely relate to your situation, and hope the advice helped somewhat. Sleep well, and TTYS!

Night Jess and Bel! Great chatting to you briefly. Happy lurking and TTYS.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-22-2004, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Ditto! yes, we do seem to frequent the game threads here at the same time during nights.

Yeah, the game threads are great for keeping the board active.

I love yummy cafes! I ate at one on Bridge Road yesterday - had the most delicious vegie focaccia. Your poor friend! What's wrong with some people? Honestly... It's times like that you want to believe in karma. Is it mild eough that he can get the scratches buffed and polished, or will he need to get the paintwork redone? Lunch with the olds is always enjoyable.

Things are good! After getting through Friday (longest day ever at uni , I've been having a most relaxing weekend.
We do indeed!

Oh yum

Sadly it needs to be all re-painted (not sure if that's the right term) but its badly damaged. I believe in karma and whoever did it, is going to be in for a nasty shock.

That's good that things are good for you. I've had 2 stressful weeks at work which sucked, but all is good for the time being.

Night Kat
Old 08-22-2004, 01:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

good night Kat Hope to TTYS

@Bella .. i´m fine .. just tired .. its only 4:30 pm here tough ... but i really dont want this day to end .. i hate mondays .. especially when my holidays are over lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
good night Kat Hope to TTYS

@Bella .. i´m fine .. just tired .. its only 4:30 pm here tough ... but i really dont want this day to end .. i hate mondays .. especially when my holidays are over lol
Oh its 10:44pm here.

Oh me too, hate Monday's start of another week
Old 08-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

uh quite late

BTW how old are you?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-22-2004, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
uh quite late

BTW how old are you?
I'm 23

Anyway sorry to cut this short, but I've got to bed

See you soon
Old 08-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

dont worry it was nice meeting you and i hope to talk to you soon

have a good night *covers bella with the blankets*

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Hey Everyone!

It looks like I missed the party! Darn time differences...when people were going to bed it was about six am my time!

I didn't know that Death By Chocolate was also in Australia and England!

Just Peachy Thanks for the tip about the Death by Chocolate cake at David Jones in Australia, great tip so when I get there I will look out for it

Kat Hey! I finally have IE I love it! Thanks for the tip about the Neighbours thread, I'll be sure to check it out!

Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope you guys are able to work that out.

Just Peachy Sorry to hear about your friend's car - that's awful! Some people need to get a life.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

The Death By Chocolate drink wasn't that nice in the end

But I had a pineapple & orange one today, *that* was yummo!