Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2015, 11:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

of course you'd like it

I'm tired of the rainy weather

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-19-2015, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

In a way I want it back if we have to choose between the rain or the heat. I do not want the hail back, that can stay away. It was Friday the 13th when we got hail though so I will blame that day. For your third Friday what crazy weather will you have? Just ridiculous heat or are you going to flood again?
Old 11-20-2015, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Same & thankfully all we had was this unbearable heat

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry about the weather, girls.

And sorry about the job thing, Ingrid. Hope you find another one soong and it's what you expect!
Old 11-21-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Laura I'm taking a break from the job hunt right now, I just had one of my wisdom teeth removed last week and I need to come back on Wednesday for the other. After that I'll start looking again
Old 11-21-2015, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's understandable, it's important to take care of yourself first. Good luck with the job hunt!
Old 11-21-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Old 11-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope that having the second one removed goes well Ingrid . I wouldn't want to worry about looking for a job currently either so don't blame you for taking a break

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-22-2015, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks I'll definitely be happy when it's over.

How are you?
Old 11-22-2015, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Same & thankfully all we had was this unbearable heat
Yes, although it is strange to be thankful for that. There are no words for what that weather was like and I did not have to spend very much time in it. I hope that is not a sneak peek of what Summer has in store for us.
Old 11-22-2015, 03:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't blame you

I don't know. I don't feel 100% but I guess I'm ok. How are you?

true Rae I'm just glad we didn't have to worry about clearing up flooding in that heat. Hopefully next Friday doesn't have any unexpected surprises for us, we've had enough crazy Friday weather
Quote:
I hope that is not a sneak peek of what Summer has in store for us.
don't say that, that'd be awful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-23-2015, 02:15 AM
Elite Fan

Flooding in heat would have been awful. I hope the crazy Friday weather is over .

I know .

Can I just run around saying Adele and worshipping her? Right now is when I really miss the board but I also still feel it was the right decision.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

if you want, I don't mind if you want to do that

I'm sorry

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-24-2015, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I don't blame you

I don't know. I don't feel 100% but I guess I'm ok. How are you?
I hope you're feeling better by now I'm okay too, wondering if this week could possibly get any worse. I haven't been feeling well so today I had a doctor's appointment and tomorrow I need to go to the hospital to have my last wisdom tooth removed. I want to get some rest now but I need to make a few posts on my boards first.
Old 11-24-2015, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I am . I hope you're feeling better soon too . Want me to post on your boards for you? Maybe you just make a couple so you've posted still & then go get some rest

Chelle » join GTmy art