Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2014, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good but I've spent it with my family so that's probably why

Hope you have a good weekend. Have any plans?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-02-2014, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw that sounds fun!

Not really, I want to catch up on posting and finally watch the season finale of the Night Shift
Old 08-02-2014, 03:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you enjoy it

Posting catch up for me will have to wait until tomorrow

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure I will, I just don't want the season to end yet

Old 08-02-2014, 04:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

understandable

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was at least a good season finale, but now I'll have to wait until next year for the show to return
Old 08-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sorry you have a long wait

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

How are you today?
Old 08-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm good had a mostly good day too

How are you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-06-2014, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's good, I'm glad

I'm fine, thanks.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's good then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-08-2014, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

My neighbours decided to have a party (outside) last night and kept me awake until 2 am
Old 08-08-2014, 03:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not good at all hopefully you can catch up on sleep soon!

I think I could go to bed now & it isn't even 9pm yet. Actually it isn't even a quarter to nine yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-08-2014, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too, didn't get a chance to sleep in this morning.

Aww At least it's the weekend now and you can hopefully get some rest.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's a shame too

True

I felt so awkward at work today though, a part of me really wanted the day to end. Yesterday one of the others who had started around the same time as me (there were three new employees including me) got fired. A part of me is even more paranoid about if I'll get to keep my job or not now, but that's all on me. I was on my lunch break yesterday when it happened & my boss came in to talk to one of the casuals to let her know she'd have a lot more work for the rest of the year since she'd be filling in the now vacant position for part of the week. During that conversation my boss started talking about how she isn't happy with the recruitment process & somehow that led to her making a comment about how she was happy with her cert 3 (me) who was hired at the same time it was just the higher qualification there were problems with. I wasn't paying complete attention to the conversation, I wasn't exactly a part of it, but I was in disbelief over it. That should give me reason to be happy not get more paranoid but clearly didn't work . Then this afternoon I was waiting for the bus & my boss came up behind me & started talking to me & I didn't know what to say to her. I just can't make small talk with her, I get too shy & scared I'll say something & it'll make her want to get rid of me . I was very happy that she didn't then want to talk to me on the bus too (we both live in the same suburb) as I don't think I could have managed that

Chelle » join GTmy art