Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2005, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
I feel like some now I ate all of mine hehe

I had to try and work it out the screencapping thing and I did this and it worked

I just had to do a fullscreen, the use the capture button, well plausing first then cap button the psp, paste and hello
Kelly's very happy now lol
I've still got some Easter eggs left over, which is unsual for me

Congrats on the screen capping - it can get very addictive
Old 04-03-2005, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
Hey ! Look at this ! We're dancing in perfect synchronization ! Remember, a few days ago we were still dancing like that!

In Sorayaland, it's Easter everyday. Also, I never use the words "pace" and "chocolate" in the same sentence. It just doesn't sound harmonious. So Kat, please, mind your words !
So we are! We're even more agile as bunnies!

You're so right, Soraya. Profuse apologies for my poor choice of words there. You'll be pleased to know I've since picked up the pace! I've also topped up my fast depleting chocolate stash with half price chocolate from the Easter sales!

Glad to hear you're in screen-capping business again, Kel. You've just inspired me to go on a capping spree myself! It's been a while since I made some mini-movie icons. I'm hoping to take some time out from my uni work tomorrow night to play around with PowerDVD again.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 04-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Bella

Kat see my LJ I posted some my girl caps on there
Old 04-06-2005, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Will do, Kel! I haven't got around to making my caps yet. My brother'sdecided he needs my PC for uni work for the rest of the year, so he's taking it tomorrow. It's got all the capping and burning programs I don't have/can't get on the laptop. I'll have to go into his room to use it from now on (ew!). And I'll have to do it when he's not in there. Such a hassle!

How I wish I were an only child. *frowns petulantly*

icon by *Evie
Old 04-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Of course, Lara! You'd be the perfect Canadian/US tourguide. That's a great idea about visiting Perth. I'd love to do that.

I'm very well thanks, hun. Hope you are too! No need to apologise for your absence from here. We love having you pop in just when you can. I owe you a huge apology for not having responded to your last few PMs. I've been out so much this week and a lot of last so I figured I'd wait for things to die down before I got back to you about the phone thing. You're too understanding about me and my holidays. I appreciate that. I'm in my final week, so I'll respond properly tomorrow and let you know my schedule for next week. I'll have a very clear idea of when I'm home and when I'm not.

I've gotten all of it. Including the last postcard you sent me a few weeks ago. Thankyou!

Hehe. I'm always amused whenever I encounter an American or Canadian who's perplexed by the concept of a Summer Christmas. So many people are genuinely puzzled at how it works, or dubious about whether it's really true.

Yep, I meant the Gerry av, and I'm glad to hear you have plans for another one eventually! The 100x100 size limit is wonderful. Although, it takes me a lot longer to create new biggies than it did 45x45s. Ha! Yes, I've noticed you're rather fond of your Bush-eats-brains icon. When you receive compliments on an icon it's hard to part with it, I know.
THanks Kat! I am sorry I have been gone from here for a while, I had computer problems. Ilove popping in when I can, cause this thread is great! I sent a PM regarding the phone thing, I know you are busy so don't worry about it.

The Perth thing sounds great, we must go! I don't know how useful I will be on a US/Canada trip, I know certain areas, but there is still so much I need to visit in both countries!

I sent ya another postcard!

I don't doubt the ezistance of summer christmas, I just wonder how it works.

I finally got rid of the Bush av, though it might pop up again, but for now it is replaced with something A LOT better. It was hard to part with it especially with all the compliments I seem to get with it, but I finaly did. I don't create them, people with uber talent make them, I just use them and I always have a hard time choosing.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Will do, Kel! I haven't got around to making my caps yet. My brother'sdecided he needs my PC for uni work for the rest of the year, so he's taking it tomorrow. It's got all the capping and burning programs I don't have/can't get on the laptop. I'll have to go into his room to use it from now on (ew!). And I'll have to do it when he's not in there. Such a hassle!

Argh little brothers

Why not buy your own computer shop around for the best price
Old 04-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Lots and lots of posting happening, I see! That's fantastic. I'm sorry I can't stay long enough to contribute. My parents are away again and I have lots to do before I go out for the night. I will make up for it tomorrow though! Have a great Saturday, everyone!

icon by *Evie
Old 04-09-2005, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Kat's parents are away...let's all have a party lol
Old 04-10-2005, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Click here.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Doen't work
Old 04-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Heh heh heh *puffs chest proudly*.

Sorry, that was uncalled for .
Old 04-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by . : iLLusioNz : .
Heh heh heh *puffs chest proudly*.

Sorry, that was uncalled for .
Heee, I feel the same way! I still think of myself as an only child even though my Dad's got two kids with someone else now. I was an only child for fifteen years, so half-siblings don't count in my head!
Old 04-12-2005, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you'd all think differently if yall had-half decent siblings. Well minus Rach's situation where she just pretends she aint got any as opposed to just disliking them..
Old 04-12-2005, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

I like my little brother. He's five, he makes me laugh - and I don't have to live with him! I don't like babies though, so I don't like my sister She's only two months. I'm sure I'll start to like her when she can do interesting things.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
Argh little brothers

Why not buy your own computer shop around for the best price
Little brothers indeed!

Well, I kind of do have my own already - a laptop. It's getting old and the screen is so loose it's gone floppy and need to be propped up against something when I type. But it's wireless so I shouldn't really complain. The only reason I'm mourning the loss of my other comp (PC) is 'cause it has certain programs I can't get on here. Power DVD, primarily.

My parents are back - thank goodness! But thanks for the party, Kel!

Damn all you single children (and single children in denial )! You know how much I envy your harmonious sibling bonds too, Eves. Why'd I get stuck with the bratty brother from hell? Whyyy?

I was s'posed to get through all my posting today, but alas, I'm too exhausted to achieve that goal (once again). After four hours sleep, my kitty woke me at 8am. She'd been vomiting both ends and left a terrible mess for me to clean up in the laundry. I won't sicken you with the details but it took me about 40 mins to sanitise the room. Poor Georgie's in a sorry state too. We were gonna take her to the vets but she's walking around okay and drinking fluids. She's very lethargic and spent most of today curled up under the house. Hopefully she'll sleep it off and be back to her normal self tomorrow. Anyway, Id better get some sleep so I'll be remotely functional for my trip into uni in the morning! Nice catching you briefly Eves (and I see Rach here again too!). Have a great night/day both of you!

ETA: I saw the baby Beyonce thing, Eves! Adorable!! Who'd have thought booty shaking baby could be so endearing?

icon by *Evie