Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2005, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Off Topic #4 - Where pub gigs and family history go hand in hand.

kat: I'm generally really bad with things such as this, as I normally leave things I should have done before fun things, till after I get home..then I'm tired and panicky because there's no time to do them before class the next day.. ish.

I hope so though. I wonder what tickets are left! I can upload you a small audio clip of the cover! [SC] I don't think it's available at the bf forum anymore so I'll get that from my other computer tomorrow.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Sorry about the double thread thing, Eves! I was too slow as per usual. I've closed mine.

I'm like that too. I've gotten worse in my old age. I procrastinate like there's no tomorrow - then realise there is a tomorrow and end up pulling all-nighters and torturing myself to get things in. This year's going to be the worst. I cannot afford to leave a thesis tto the last minute. And yet, I find myself watching the first week go by without having done much at all. It can only go downhill from here if I don't get my act together!

I hope you manage to snag a ticket somehow. Is the venue bigger than last time. I know there were tickets available right up to the night of my show. But then she wasn't very well known at all back then. She's had a little more exposure and word of mouth. Even so, I'm sure there are still *some* tickets at a month prior. I'd love if you could do that for me! Thanks.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 03-04-2005, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was hesitant to start a newie because I figured you might too, then I thought you might not seeing as I was the last post, so I did and then. well yes! You can edit the title, as yours was more spesh!

The venue's the same as last time so I'm sure there's something left..Just on the London gig, I heard it was full of NZers. There's another clip I have of her talking to the [not very receptive] crowd and then it leads into Indelible. Oh and one of her singing Without You from the 2nd verse. Will upload those too!

Anywho, I spose I'll be off now.. Got a lot of crap to do as I'll be wasting [HA!] Sunday at the mall. WHEEEEEEEE HOWEXCITINGGG!!

But I'll be back tomorrow night [tonight] because I'll be excitable and omgdelta!-y.

Old 03-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Are you surrre you don't mind me editing the title? Yours is less confusing for the mildly illiterate and sleep deprived, but since you said mine was spesh...

Oh, that's good then. I have my fingers crossed for you. Maybe the London venue advertised strongly that she was a Kiwi and then all the Kiwis who happened to be in London got excited and patriotic and, in being so, flocked there. Ooh, yay! That'd be fantastic. Thanks Eves.

Heheh, understandably so. I should *really* be heading off too. In case I don't talk to you before your instore (I'll be out tomorrow night) - have a brilliant time! I can always trust you to take a shoite load of wonderful pics (unlike me - spazzy digi camm-er ) and have plenty of fangirly fun for both of us. Can't wait to hear all about it and share reviews!

ATLED MERDOOG!

Great catching you again, m'dear! Nighty night!

icon by *Evie
Old 03-04-2005, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kat I sent you a pm!
Old 03-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Hey Eves! Got your PM. Thanks! Just responding now.

icon by *Evie
Old 03-06-2005, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Evie

I've been a bit slow to post in here
Old 03-07-2005, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kat: the clips for the sc cover and her introducing Indelible aren't uploading properly on YSI, but I have the snippet of WY! Click here !
Old 03-07-2005, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Thanks so much, Eves!! Off to d/l it...

*Edit* Damn, I'd almost forgotten what a pitch perfect voice she has! I just went back to check the setlist from my show last year to see if we got WY, and we did, but I only vaguely remembered it. That clip brought it back though! Thanks again.

icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 03-07-2005 at 07:11 AM
Old 03-09-2005, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem! I'm glad you like it! That was not the version we got at ours [the band was playing in it as well, not just Brooke on the guitar like this one], but I still love it. It's very cute!
Old 03-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll be screencaping very soon watch out for caps, Kelly will go crazy not really LOL
On Monday, my mum has to take this computer in the shops coz I have to work then it takes a week to get it back
Delta caps
Old 03-12-2005, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lmao, I'm glad you mentioned Delta caps at the end of that.. I was reading that going 'what the hell *is* she going to be capping?!'
Old 03-12-2005, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Evie I'll be doing some other stuff too
Old 03-12-2005, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
I'll be screencaping very soon watch out for caps, Kelly will go crazy not really LOL
On Monday, my mum has to take this computer in the shops coz I have to work then it takes a week to get it back
Delta caps
I know what you meant Kelly
Old 03-12-2005, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So when I'm computer-less, I guess the dvds will keep me busy
I won't bug my mum to use hers, she isn't got the spyware program in her new laptop, and I don't trust some sites :\
I'm planning to see Delta's movie on Thursday if it opens at my movie place