Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2004, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

EVIE LOOK! They are big fans of AK

Last edited by SpinBeneathCandy; 11-19-2004 at 08:33 AM
Old 11-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Woah, I thought I'd visited the Adam Levine thread by accident. I was on the M5 board at the same time too.
What are the pics for, Eves? Something artsy, or have you developed a sudden penchant for rock frontmen?

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*

Smoothies aren't really a big thing over here though.
Juice and smoothie bars have become something of a huge trend over here. New ones keep popping up every month, and the big chains like Boost, Viva, and Feeling Fruity are expanding all over the place. There are like five or six Boost stores in the CBD now! Not that I'm complaining 'cause I love them too.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
I know what raspberry ripple is I'm just saying I usually just buy raspberry sobert.
Oh! Sorry! I'm used to explaining particularly English things to my American friends and sometimes I'm amazed at the things they don't have so I go overboard with explanations

I'll get you the recipe when I get back to Uni, I left the book there
Old 11-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Rach. We understand the British you don't have to explain anything to us.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
What are the pics for, Eves? Something artsy, or have you developed a sudden penchant for rock frontmen?
lmao, yes because I love the rock music Nah, it's for my card deck! I've finished but I've test printed and they're (adam & nic) horribly pixelated.

I have never been to one of those juice bars. Mum tried to make us drink those (ones you buy in coles) and that, I think, turned us off smoothie type drinks for life.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
lmao, yes because I love the rock music Nah, it's for my card deck! I've finished but I've test printed and they're (adam & nic) horribly pixelated.

I have never been to one of those juice bars. Mum tried to make us drink those (ones you buy in coles) and that, I think, turned us off smoothie type drinks for life.
You should make a AK and Adam avie See see, look theya re together.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah, not even an Adam + AK picture could make me want to have one with him in it..I have their album but haven't listened to it much at all. Pimping of She Will Be Loved killed any love for them I might have been harbouring..
Old 11-19-2004, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nah, not even an Adam + AK picture could make me want to have one with him in it..I have their album but haven't listened to it much at all. Pimping of She Will Be Loved killed any love for them I might have been harbouring..
Agreed! I got the album from an american friend two years ago. She will be loved was one of my favorite songs and then all of a sudden these little fifteen year olds start liking them and pretending they know what it's about!

But I have to love them for their political views. I mean Mickey wore a Palestinian flag to the MTV awards and everyone got angry about because they were like Adam is half Jewish how could he. I was like just because Adam is jewish doesn't mean he agrees with the Isrealies. So there is this big thing, but I love Mickey for doing that and Jesse for his pro kerry campagin. At least I can say, I'd want them as my presidents
Old 11-19-2004, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey man, there could be some really intelligent 15 year olds out there..not all of them are stupid fangirls..

What are you doing up at this time anyway? I got up at 7 cos I thought it was 10. Couldn't go back to sleep..Now I get to do some housework WOOOOOTTT!
Old 11-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey man, there could be some really intelligent 15 year olds out there..not all of them are stupid fangirls..

What are you doing up at this time anyway? I got up at 7 cos I thought it was 10. Couldn't go back to sleep..Now I get to do some housework WOOOOOTTT!
I have work at 10 So I thought I'll do homework, but I ended up pimpin' on this board
Old 11-20-2004, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

I hadn't really heard any M5 stuff til they had songs on the Love Actually soundtrack, and then Harder to Breathe came out over here and it did so well ... I have the album but I haven't really listened to it all that much. I probably should, since I do like what I've heard of it!
Old 11-20-2004, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hadn't really heard any M5 stuff til they had songs on the Love Actually soundtrack, and then Harder to Breathe came out over here and it did so well ... I have the album but I haven't really listened to it all that much. I probably should, since I do like what I've heard of it!
You should you should. Then I'll love you and hug you tthen you can be let in the secert hand shake of M5 Delta fans.
Old 11-20-2004, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh well then! If I get let in on a secret handshake!

*cries* But you don't love me already?

It's at Uni so I shall listen intensely when I get back on Sunday
Old 11-20-2004, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oooh well then! If I get let in on a secret handshake!

*cries* But you don't love me already?

It's at Uni so I shall listen intensely when I get back on Sunday
I do love you already, but I can love you more with m5
Old 11-20-2004, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

I'll make sure I do listen to M5 then Can always do with more Dana love!