Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2004, 01:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
And I'm not liking the whole Stuart/Sindi thing, she and Toadie are so good together!
no i hate that pairing....i loved the stu/toadie/connor friendship and now they are ruining it
Old 10-18-2004, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

I just like to see Toadie happy, and Sindi makes him happy! And I like Sindi a lot more than I used to
Old 10-21-2004, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

All this week, I saw Nina! Aw, she looked gorgeous - as usual. I really don't like Jack at all - but whenever he's with Nina, I start to like him again.

That Toadie/Connor thing - pretending they were girls on the net - was hilarious! And I really don't like Lana. I decided I don't like any of the people that live in the Bishop household except for Sky. She's awesome.
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 10-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

I like Sky a lot too Sometimes I like Lil, but thats about it for the Bishops!

I worked out that we have about a month and a half til we get Nina here, I think, we're about three months behind.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeay! I love Neighbours...I watch it...well try my best to watch it every night...

Izzy is sooo evil...hate her sooo much!

Love Sky and Boyd!

iconcredit
Old 10-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Lou is out of prison now! Yay for Lou!

But I don't want Darren to go *sniff*
Old 10-24-2004, 06:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah Darren is cool...he's sweet, despite his past!

I cannot wait for this week on Neighbours...I won't spoil the others...but...yeay!

iconcredit
Old 10-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

LMAO how funny was caffeined up Susan?!
Old 11-09-2004, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhh, Svetlanka's back. Scary, scary lady.

I figured out we're a week and a bit away from Nina ... today we get the ep you got on August 26th, and Nina came back on the 6th of September, which is ... about six more episodes
Old 11-10-2004, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh, so you've got a while before the Serena/Luka story.. it was gross but so gripping..I watched every day just to see how that story would pan out.

I can't wait till everyone finds out the baby wasn't Carl's..Especially after last nights ep where Izzy and Susan were bawling in each others arms..
Old 11-10-2004, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

Oh man last nights ep was very serious. Going back and forth to Izzy and Sky. I feel so, so bad for Sky. Seriously the poor thing

I totally understand why Boyd and Lana are upset but I feel so bad for Sky. They were dissing her quite a bit in this episode (I know they have a reason to) but they were talking about her in a very different light. They know who Sky really is and what she's like. They know how good of a person she is and saying things like she doesn't care about people etc is just silly to me because I think it's untrue.
She made a stupid mistake and she knows that

The Izzy stuff was actually good to watch!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 11-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh, sounds like it's all getting exciting again!!

This was in my TV guide for next week which confirms my "Yay, Nina!" theory/mathematics

Quote:
She's The One
BBC1, Weekdays
There's a welcome return to Erinsborough for 20-year-old Delta Goodrem this week, her first appearance since her battle against Hodgkin's disease.
Her character, Nina, strides back into Ramsay Street with new confidence after becoming a big Bollywood movie star. She's not the shy, uncertain girl she once was. Now she knows exactly what she wants - and that's old flame Jack.
He's delighted when Nina pays him a surprise visit, and even more so when she moves in for a lingering kiss. She's realised he's the love of her life, and wants to pick up where they left off, but will she feel the same when she finds out how much trouble he's in?
I mean, I already know how it all pans out due to my big a big fat spoiler ho, but I'm just proud of myself for resisting the urge to download the clips!!
Old 11-14-2004, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

This was in my TV guide for next week which confirms my "Yay, Nina!" theory/mathematics

I mean, I already know how it all pans out due to my big a big fat spoiler ho, but I'm just proud of myself for resisting the urge to download the clips!!
Good to hear you successfully waited it out for those Nina eps, Rach!

I was having a coffee with my best mate in Gloria Jeans on Chapel St last night and Stephanie McIntosh happened to walk in giggling with a friend. I wasn't sure if it was her for sure at first, but I got a better look at her when she went up to the counter to order. Her hair was wavy rather than the usual straight, and the streaks in her Sky hair must be extensions. She must have dropped into the Channel 10 studios, since they're about 100m down the street. I didn't approach her 'cause she looked like she was in the middle of one thoroughly amusing convo with her mate.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-14-2004, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

I love it when stars are having fun and laughing about ridiculous things like normal people! I went to a book signing this summer with some of my friends, and the guy had spotted us standing outside his restaurant earlier that day (we weren't *stalking*, we just wanted to get a good look and see if it was him so we stood in the middle of the street for a while chatting before we walked back past so as not to look suspicious ... except apparently we did anyway! ) ... anyway he was laughing about that and then Rowena said "I thought we were at the back of the queue...there are people behind us." and I said "Well, Rowena, the thing is, we WERE at the back of the queue when we joined the queue, however due to the nature of a queue some people then joined it behind US ..." and the author was snickering away while I said that

Last edited by *~*Rach*~*; 11-15-2004 at 03:28 PM
Old 11-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love it when stars are having fun and laughing about ridiculous things like normal people!
It is! And your book signing experience sounds pretty hilarious. It's nice to know that they don't think so much of themselves that they won't stop and have a giggle with the masses.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie