Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2004, 04:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey, does anyone know if Darcy is going to be a permanent cast member from now on? Or is it like just for a few weeks?

Last edited by charmedoholic; 08-25-2004 at 09:17 AM
Old 08-25-2004, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Kat, yeah we were lik that too. They looked kinda busy and we didn't want to intrude. But they were so close and I kept staring. Hehe. Just never saw someone in real-life who I've seen on TV. Oh, that's cool. Did you try and get on the TV?

Oh yeah, I'd like to know if I Darcy is a permanent cast member now or what? I've always liked him, I just wish they didn't make him go bad.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 08-26-2004, 08:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Susie**
Since I don't really watch neighbours, I just gotta say Jay is hot

i watch neighbours and don't like his character , but the guy *is* hot. The writers really did lots to make Jack unlikable, i liked him before the cheating, drugs etc......
Old 08-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Jules~
i watch neighbours and don't like his character , but the guy *is* hot. The writers really did lots to make Jack unlikable, i liked him before the cheating, drugs etc......
Yeah, I cannot stand Jack now. He's such an idiot. I loved the scene when Lynne told him she was ahsmed of him. Too right...and I hate the shots of him clubbing. So sleazy. Ew.

Kat | icon |
Old 08-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

I know, I think about when Connor first came into the show and was a friend of Jack's (shades of Joel, anyone?!) and then when Jack came back, I'd completely forgotten they even knew each other. And the way they treat each other now, you wouldn't think they'd ever really been friends ... and it's mostly Jack's fault.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I cannot wait for Nina to come back...Jack needs her so much...it's only ehr who can save him now...I'm positive of that!

iconcredit
Old 08-26-2004, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

If Nina manages to save Jack, then perhaps I'll like him a little by the time he leaves the show!
Old 08-27-2004, 02:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kat-
Yeah, I cannot stand Jack now. He's such an idiot. I loved the scene when Lynne told him she was ahsmed of him. Too right...and I hate the shots of him clubbing. So sleazy. Ew.
yeah when it was jack dancing at a club and was all sweaty i thought he looked like one of those creepy sleazy guys at clubs that i see and then slowly back away from....plus he can't dance at all..... cringe to watch.

i kinda liked him this week when he strated crying....at least he was sorry.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

Well at the moment in NZ, we're up to Steph & Max's wedding...well before it (when Valda & Lyn were planning it like hell) and currently, they're one of my favourite couples! I absolutely shipped Jack & Nina...but Jack turned into a real jerk & I don't like him at all now. I think the only reason why I could stand him before, was because he was with Nina! Jay Bunyan was on a show last year called "Being Eve" in NZ and I hated his character too....right up until the last episode - when he finally acknowledged Eve!

My favourite characters are Libby, Connor, Sky & obviously Nina. I can't stand Serena, Karl, Darcy, Izzy & Jack. I used to like Karl....up until the point when all of the alcohol stuff was raised. And also because I liked Karl/Susan!
Dearest Cecilia, the story can resume. The one I had been planning on that evening walk. I can become again the man who once crossed the Surrey Park at dusk, in my best suit, swaggering on the promise of life. The man who, with the clarity of passion, made love to you in the library. The story can resume. I will return. Find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
|| JESS
Old 08-27-2004, 04:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NZOCFan

My favourite characters are Libby, Connor, Sky & obviously Nina. I can't stand Serena, Karl, Darcy, Izzy & Jack. I used to like Karl....up until the point when all of the alcohol stuff was raised. And also because I liked Karl/Susan!
yeah i used to not really care either way about the character sky, but she has really grown on me. she is one of my fave's too.
Old 08-27-2004, 05:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone know if Darcy is going to be a permanent character from now on or is he just a guest star for a few weeks?
Old 08-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Passionate Fan

I HATE Izzy...I have never hated a character on Neighbours as much as I HATE her...

I can't stand Jack either...I liked him better when he was cheating or Lori to be with Nina [wise move of him ]

iconcredit
Old 08-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Absolute Fan

...yeah but not so wise when he cheated on nina with some other girl...
Old 08-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I like Sky a LOT more than I used to. And I like her blonde, too! I know Stephanie is a natural blonde and I'd seen a picture before, but it didn't look real! I didn't think it was going to look right at all, but it really suits her!
Old 08-28-2004, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Katherine Behr
I HATE Izzy...I have never hated a character on Neighbours as much as I HATE her...
SAME that's one of my reasons for not watching the show anymore, and the bad stories