Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Since we're going by tracks that are uploadable, maybe we should just disregard b-sides that aren't uploadable. That way, everyone will have heard the ones available to them and we're all on equal grounds when voting (ie. people won't just vote certain tracks out 'cause they haven't had a chance to actually hear them before passing judgement).

So, if you're still willing to upload those you do have (let us know if you'd like us to help), we can just include those. If we miss a remix here and there, I don't think it will matter too greatly. I agree that ICSAR doesn't really constitute a track, and TLS should be included since it's full length. I don't have the Say mp3, but I'm pretty sure Eves does. I tried to track it down myself just tonight, but was unsuccessful. Hopefully she reads this (or else I'll mention it to her on another thread) and can help us out. If not we can just disregard it along with the others we're unable to upload for whatever reason.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 02-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I'll get going on the uploading. I'm also going to include IDC, because otherwise it'll never fit in to a survivor and I think it should

Here I Am
Hear Me Calling
Lost For Words
Right There Waiting
Here I Am (Piano/Cello version)
Beautiful Madness
Visualise
How A Dream Looks
Silence Be Heard
Hollow No More
Have Yourself A Merry Little Xmas
Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
Four Short Words
Love
I Don't Care
To Love Somebody
Say (if we can find it)
LWY (acoustic)
NMNI (instrumental)

Once they're all uploaded, I'll start the thread for it with the links to all the songs, and then give people, say, a week, to download the ones they don't have, and get to know them.

Last edited by *~*Rach*~*; 02-09-2005 at 07:49 AM
Old 02-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Sounds good Rach.
Thanks for organising all of that. Sing out (pardon the pun) if you need any help!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 02-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Loyal Fan

That's gonna be tough. There's about half of the songs in this list I've never heard. But a week sounds OK to get to know the songs.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

I think it'll be good for that very reason, Soraya It'll give a lot of people the chance to complete their collection with songs they've never heard