Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-28-2005, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, they were definitely a UK band ... I think they were the kind of people who are just starting out, probably doing a lot of support and stuff. One day they'll be on TV and Hils and I will hear them introduced and recognise the surnames, I'm sure!
Old 05-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm...I got some questions for Delta:

- Why made her decide to pursue this line of work
- If she wasn't a singer, what else would she love to do
- What's the one place in the world she would love to visit most
- The weirdest thing a fan has ever done for her
- If she has any hidden talents no one knows about

And most importantly:
- When is she coming to Canada next?
Old 05-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

Ooh, excellent questions! I'm sure there are a lot of people here who have variations on the Canada question! *g* I know Soraya would like to replace 'Canada' with 'France'!

I want to know if she has any hidden talents! Although they wouldn't be hidden for long
Old 06-02-2005, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
I want to know if she has any hidden talents! Although they wouldn't be hidden for long
I remember that came up when we were discussing our double-jointedness! I think we were talking about party tricks, specifically. But I seriously wanna know if she's double jointed. It would be handy, seeing as she's a pianist. Heh, handy! I can't help myself.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 06-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, someone needs to organise the Pun Olympics right now!
Old 06-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nooooooooooooo.

Is it possible to die from excessive punnage exposure? 'Cos I might, and it'll be all your fault!

I'd ask Delta what was the best mother's day gift she gave her mum. 'Cos you can buy all the things in the world & I bet the first thing Lea remembers is some craply written card & dodgy bath soap set. Just my mum then.. ooookay.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Nooooooooooooo.

Is it possible to die from excessive punnage exposure? 'Cos I might, and it'll be all your fault!

I'd ask Delta what was the best mother's day gift she gave her mum. 'Cos you can buy all the things in the world & I bet the first thing Lea remembers is some craply written card & dodgy bath soap set. Just my mum then.. ooookay.
If it's anything like sun exposure, you could. I'll try to keep the punning to a minimum from now on. No guarentees though!

That's a good one! What I love about those days is that our mothers funded those dodgy bath soap set purchases. But the craply written cards are of the highest sentimental value (or so mothers say ).

icon by *Evie
Old 06-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
If it's anything like sun exposure, you could. I'll try to keep the punning to a minimum from now on. No guarentees though!

That's a good one! What I love about those days is that our mothers funded those dodgy bath soap set purchases. But the craply written cards are of the highest sentimental value (or so mothers say ).
Excessive punnage exposure? OMG, if people could die from that I think I'd have killed half of the people surrounding me. Since I can pun in three languages, I'd be a really dangerous instrument of death propagation. Here's ultra-moisturizing punscreen cream for you, Evie. Just in case we couldn't help ourselves.

My mother was unlucky enough to receive handmade pasta necklaces (painted lovingly with all sorts of unwearable colors, obviously.) And the funny thing, is I was pretty upset that she didn't wear them. Now, with the distance...
Old 06-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
If it's anything like sun exposure, you could.
PUNBURN!

Old 06-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
Since I can pun in three languages, I'd be a really dangerous instrument of death propagation. Here's ultra-moisturizing punscreen cream for you, Evie. Just in case we couldn't help ourselves.

My mother was unlucky enough to receive handmade pasta necklaces (painted lovingly with all sorts of unwearable colors, obviously.) And the funny thing, is I was pretty upset that she didn't wear them. Now, with the distance...
You win out on me there, my trilingual friend! Punscreen and punburn! I don't know how I could have missed that, but I love it. Hopefully Eves will too!

Ooh, I remember those! I gravitated towards the silver and gold paint. Wearable colours in theory, but not so much when you're wearing macaroni.

icon by *Evie
Old 06-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Aaw, I'm sure your mother would have looked *delightful* in macaroni, Kat!
Old 06-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aaw, I'm sure your mother would have looked *delightful* in macaroni, Kat!
As delightful as one can look in macaroni. But thanks, Rach. I thought so too.

Interestingly enough, the question for the ALTL comp (open to Aussies who purchase the single) is to come up with a question to ask Delta if you met her! Sounds like our interview questions could come in handy about now.

icon by *Evie
Old 06-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe she's been lurking here after all!
Old 06-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Maybe she's been lurking here after all!
After hearing her rap on ALTL during the German showcase, We are officially entitled to be suspcious/hopeful that she did come here !

My mother looked better in farfalle. She liked eating them so I thought she might like to wear them too ! Ah, innocent me.

Ladada dadada ladada dadada...
Old 06-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
My mother looked better in farfalle. She liked eating them so I thought she might like to wear them too ! Ah, innocent me.
I don't think I ever made pasta jewellery for my mum. I'm sure she was gutted!