Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
Oooh, a Goodrem family (with Denis conducting!! ) performance would be classic!
I'd love to see that. It's be a fabulous if they included family videos on her next DVD!

No worries, Kel. I'd love to see them duet too. Maybe Delta will talk him round to it.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 12-18-2004, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

On Des & Mel they said they'd heard she could play guitar and drums, and she said "My mum always tells people I can play the drums! I'm not very good!"

My vote goes to Delta on drums and Trent singing

Also, I just wanted to add that there were some good questions on the CDUK webchat today (link in the news thread) - someone asked if she was allergic to anything as Nina was allergic to peanuts, and she said she'd never been asked that before.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kelly-
I really didn't know Trent could sing too I hope to see a duet one day
Oh gosh, that would be SO corny.

Rach: what'd she say? Yes or no? [I'd access the link but I can't..weird computer..:/]
Old 12-19-2004, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry! Can't believe I forgot to put what she actually said

She said not that she knows of, but Trent is allergic to bees so she should stay away from them
Old 12-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
On Des & Mel they said they'd heard she could play guitar and drums, and she said "My mum always tells people I can play the drums! I'm not very good!"

My vote goes to Delta on drums and Trent singing

Also, I just wanted to add that there were some good questions on the CDUK webchat today (link in the news thread) - someone asked if she was allergic to anything as Nina was allergic to peanuts, and she said she'd never been asked that before.
Ha! That's so cute that Lea likes to brag about Delt's drumming ability. It's so very Mum-like.

You have my vote there!

That was a good question. I didn't even pick up on the fact Nina was allergic to peanuts! That's one astute Neighbours viewer right there.

Good to know Delta's allergy free. Poor Trent though! My Dad's allergic to bees too. I used to be terribly allergic to cats, but built up an immunity since being around my neighbours' kitties and my own little furball.

icon by *Evie
Old 12-20-2004, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

I vaguely remember something about Nina being allergic to peanuts, didn't Lynn cook something the first time she came over as Jack's girlfriend and halfway through she was like "are there nuts in this?" and spent most of the night throwing up?

I don't think I'm allergic to anything. Other than this red gel-like toothpaste that makes me get little spots around my mouth, but that's kiddies toothpaste anyway!
Old 12-20-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I vaguely remember something about Nina being allergic to peanuts, didn't Lynn cook something the first time she came over as Jack's girlfriend and halfway through she was like "are there nuts in this?" and spent most of the night throwing up?

I don't think I'm allergic to anything. Other than this red gel-like toothpaste that makes me get little spots around my mouth, but that's kiddies toothpaste anyway!
I must have completely missed that ep.

Not meaning to poke fun at that, but that's such an amusing allergy. Kiddy toothpaste. I wonder how many kids have the same allergy. How did you notice the spots? Were they itchy?

icon by *Evie
Old 12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

I can't really remember! I just remember there were spots and I stopped using that toothpaste!
Old 12-20-2004, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would ask her if the matinee shows will be any different to the night shows. I'm starting to think it'll be a little more toned-down [as much as a Delta concert could be] compared to the night ones. :/
Old 12-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I can't really remember! I just remember there were spots and I stopped using that toothpaste!
Ah, right. Good thing they didn't develop into something worse like swelling. Yeep. My brother ate half a tube of kiddy toothpaste once 'cause he thought it tasted good. He threw it right up. No real harm done.

Good question, Eves! I'd say she'll try to keep them the same (if not similar). I'm thinking they'll be exciteable but in a different way, on account of the younger demographic. There tends to be a different atmosphere at night shows to day ones, but I don't think it'll greatly effect the quality of enjoyment to be had. It will be interesting to hear different people's reviews of the matinee shows as opposed to the evening ones though!

icon by *Evie
Old 12-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Ah, right. Good thing they didn't develop into something worse like swelling. Yeep. My brother ate half a tube of kiddy toothpaste once 'cause he thought it tasted good. He threw it right up. No real harm done.
I bet his insides were clean and minty fresh, though!
Old 12-22-2004, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
I'd say she'll try to keep them the same (if not similar). I'm thinking they'll be exciteable but in a different way, on account of the younger demographic. There tends to be a different atmosphere at night shows to day ones
Yeah that's what I was hoping NOT to be the case. But anyway, still extremely glad about going at all so it's okay. I have never been to a day concert so it'll be unusual that's for sure.
Old 12-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I bet his insides were clean and minty fresh, though!
Indeed!

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Yeah that's what I was hoping NOT to be the case. But anyway, still extremely glad about going at all so it's okay. I have never been to a day concert so it'll be unusual that's for sure.
Sorry. I didn't mean to confirm your fears. It'll be great regardless of the crowd. It may even be better for all I know! I've never experienced a day show either. I definitely look forward to hearing what sorts of diffferences pan out between them.

icon by *Evie
Old 12-26-2004, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that's okay! It's not like I'm not going to go! []
Old 12-27-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Oh that's okay! It's not like I'm not going to go! []
Of course. You 2nd row tickets! :drool_spit: