Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday to Us! (the Delta Goodrem Board) 14/8

Here we are, this is us...a little bit stronger than a year ago today!
Just shy of 15,000 posts, we celebrate our 1st birthday! That's right, today marks one year exactly since our humble beginnings. Just as Delta has achieved her fair share of accolades, we too have achieved something to be proud of. We have well and truly stood the test of time...and accumulated so many fond memories in the process. I can't tell you how proud I am of the active, friendly dedicated little community we've become and I'm so chuffed to be a part of it. Ours is such a special ( ) community, bursting with stimulating discussion, witty conversation, fabulous fun and friendship. I'd like to think Atled Merdoog would be proud. Here's to many more fabulous years ahead, for us and for Delta!

Kat xxx

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-14-2005, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, lovely opening post Kat! Happy Birthday to us. I'm so proud to be apart of this board, it's such a warm and wonderful place!
Old 08-14-2005, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Kay! You and me both for the very same reason. We're so glad you decided to become a regular here. Of all the Canadian posters to drop by, you're the first to stick around. That's pretty special.

icon by *Evie
Old 08-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Happy Birthday to us! Champaaagne! I'm raising a toast to all of you for a healthy, happy and productive new year on and off this board. May the Delta Goodrem board live long and prosper! I also wish to raise a special toast for our fabulous mods, 'cause without them this place wouldn't have seen the light of day!

Old 08-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Cheers to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
I also wish to raise a special toast for our fabulous mods, 'cause without them this place wouldn't have seen the light of day!
Awww. So sweet! But without dedicated posters who contribute so much of their time and effort also, the light of day may have been snuffed out. You're all to thank for our growth and success and I won't let a single one of you forget it!

Love the new smilies, Soraya! The chatting one is us to a tee. And what better occasion for yellow mexican wavers?

I love it!

I'll have to let the mexican wave team sit in for me in the celebration stakes while I get some sleep for tomorrow's meeting. I expect plenty more mexican waving to have gone on in my absence though!

icon by *Evie
Old 08-14-2005, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

I've been at work today, and it occured to me around 2pmish, when Alice and I were laughing over three pairs of boxer shorts found in a room that had been occupied by three ladies (!), that it was the 14th and therefore our birthday! Yay us!

I love our little board, and how much we post, and how friendly we are, and I love all of you guys! I'm so glad we got the board and I had chance to meet you all properly!
Old 08-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Happy birthday board
Old 08-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
I love our little board, and how much we post, and how friendly we are, and I love all of you guys! I'm so glad we got the board and I had chance to meet you all properly!
Ditto! I'm so glad for that aswell, Rach. It's been wonderful to get to know fellow fans and share our common interests. We're so good at staying on topic, but it's great that this board has been host to great convos that have brought us together on a personal level.

icon by *Evie
Old 08-16-2005, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy birthday everyone.