Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Evie, your laziness will be severely punished! We all want to see mini-Evie. I hope Rach has mini-Rach pictures too. After all, you made me post the bunny picture ( yes, I know I mentioned it in the first place, but I'm only partially guilty.) Kat has a good excuse, but it's only an excuse for delay! Note that everyone else is welcome to post their mini-selves!

The chocolate cake was excellent, Kelly! I'm sorry I couldn't share it with you all, there's 1/4 of it left in the fridge. As for the pictures Kat, the problem is the inferior part of the cake doesn't appear on any of the pictures. I would have prefered to post a picture that does the cake's justice, but eh, just blame it on my sister 'cause she took them. At least you get to see the nice decorations on top and the little flowers. The pictures are uploaded on the album. Sorry again.

The dependency started early, indeed! And the funniest about this picture is I have that innocent "what's up? Why are you looking at me?" sort of look. I didn't know I'd stumble upon this particular picture, even though I knew there had to be a couple of pics of me with food all over my face ( I even have a vague memory of a crème fouettée disaster, but, can't say where the picture is.)

Best of luck with your work load Kat ! I'm confident you will finish your thesis in time.

My birthday hasn't been very festive due to family tensions but the thread somehow made up for that. Thank you loads.

I bet you're all sick of me, now!
Old 07-10-2005, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Argh I posted twice oh well

That's ok about the cake

I just looked at your photos your very cute back then and your so pretty too
Old 07-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

I *love* the pictures, Soraya! I did right in forcing you to post them, clearly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
I hope Rach has mini-Rach pictures too. After all, you made me post the bunny picture ( yes, I know I mentioned it in the first place, but I'm only partially guilty.)
I do, and I'll hunt out some good ones and post them, but I can't vouch for the quality since I have no (working) scanner and will have to photograph my photos!
Old 07-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Loyal Fan

That's alright Kelly, better twice than not at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
I *love* the pictures, Soraya! I did right in forcing you to post them, clearly!

I do, and I'll hunt out some good ones and post them, but I can't vouch for the quality since I have no (working) scanner and will have to photograph my photos!
I'm glad you liked them, Rach! That's ok with the photos of photos
Old 07-11-2005, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Soraya, seeing as you asked so violently, I looked for my kindy photo but couldn't find it. I did find some photos of when I was little though, which I'll scan later.
Old 07-11-2005, 07:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Me? Violent? I'm just an innocent bunny... I wouldn't even steal a piece of gum !
Old 07-12-2005, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But I would, wouldn't I?

eta; the minipics are up at the fan pictures thread instead. =)
Old 07-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Is it very wrong that when you said "Minipics" the first thing I thought of was the Joe Pasquale thing with the "minipigs"?
Old 07-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Is it very wrong that when you said "Minipics" the first thing I thought of was the Joe Pasquale thing with the "minipigs"?

Not at all! That's the first thing I thought of too!

Too bad we don't have a dancing guinea pig smilie...
Old 07-13-2005, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm with Soraya, I actually thought of dear old joe when I reread that post last night.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
As for the pictures Kat, the problem is the inferior part of the cake doesn't appear on any of the pictures. I would have prefered to post a picture that does the cake's justice, but eh, just blame it on my sister 'cause she took them. At least you get to see the nice decorations on top and the little flowers. The pictures are uploaded on the album. Sorry again.

The dependency started early, indeed! And the funniest about this picture is I have that innocent "what's up? Why are you looking at me?" sort of look. I didn't know I'd stumble upon this particular picture, even though I knew there had to be a couple of pics of me with food all over my face ( I even have a vague memory of a crème fouettée disaster, but, can't say where the picture is.)

Best of luck with your work load Kat ! I'm confident you will finish your thesis in time.

My birthday hasn't been very festive due to family tensions but the thread somehow made up for that. Thank you loads.

I bet you're all sick of me, now!
I know what you're getting at, Soraya - pictures never seem to do birthday cakes justice. Yours, from what I can see, looks every bit as delectable as I expected though! You look so lovely too (as always)! Thanks for sharing those additional snaps.

Ha. Yeah, I can definitely see that. I found it amusing how I stumbled across so many shots of me with food aswell. We obviously shared a healthy appreciation for it, eh?

Thanks, Soraya! Your confidence and faith mean a lot and are greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry to hear that you're enduring your fair share of family tension, hun. No-one needs that on their birthday. I'm pleased our wishes helped somewhat.

Sick of the Sorayabunny?! That's just not possible.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 07-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

The cake was definetly as good, if not better, than it looked. I was hoping she would have taken pictures of the cake alone...that would have saved me the humiliation of having to look so unattractive next to it Those chocolate cakes are always striving for attention! But they redeem themselves quite well, most of the time.

You still looked more civilized and refined than I did. And those green icy poles look yummy! I want one! (of course, Kat, as I will never tire of reminding you, it’s *summer* on this side of the planet )

Thank God growing up has helped us learn how to repress our savage tendencies...

hrm, wait....

....ok, forget what I've just said.

You're very welcome! Soon enough I will be able to congratulate you!
Old 07-20-2005, 04:03 AM
Master Fan

You did not look unattractive next to your cake, missy! Sure, the cake was striving for redemption, but it didn't come close to winning out over you.

That's sweet of you to say, Soraya. But I dunno. Should you have seen me a few minutes later, the food would have been all over more than just my face! I think the icy poles must have been some sort of aphrodisiac. You know I'm utterly jealous that you're in icy pole season right now.

Awww. I look forward to that!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie