Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2006, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday Kay (~*bitterswt*~)! 28/9

Have a positively super 19th birthday, Kay! Have a ball celebrating and we wish you all the very best in the year ahead. Best of luck with the school year and the rest of your endeavours (not that you need it ). You are an amazing girl with the world at your feet. Lots of love from all of us here.

Kat xxx

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 09-28-2006, 07:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Have an amazing bday Kay
Old 09-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Kat: Thank you for that beautiful birthday banner and the kind words. It means a lot!

Violet: Thank you!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy birthday Kay! You're only 19? You seem so much older. I think that's a note to everyone that we should be wiser or you should be more childish.

Aww, it only seems like yesterday that we were celebrating you being able to go and get drunk what with you turning 18.. I hope you did, otherwise - was that all for nothing?!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME LITTLE KAY!
Old 09-29-2006, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie (View Post)
Happy birthday Kay! You're only 19? You seem so much older. I think that's a note to everyone that we should be wiser or you should be more childish.

Aww, it only seems like yesterday that we were celebrating you being able to go and get drunk what with you turning 18.. I hope you did, otherwise - was that all for nothing?!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME LITTLE KAY!
Evie: Yep, only 19. You're the first person that's said that I seem so much older, the younger cousins in my family kept calling me yesterday to say "Happy Birthday...you're so OLD now!".

It does seem like that was only yesterday...haha, the drinking didn't happen though, but it was still a fun night.

Thank you!
Old 09-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*bitterswt*~ (View Post)
Kat: Thank you for that beautiful birthday banner and the kind words. It means a lot!
It was a real pleasure, Kay-Kay! So glad your birthday celebrations were lots of fun (as they should be ). I just realised I neglected to insert the birthday smilies --> I only get to break them out on special occasions and this was surely one of them!

I'm sure your little cousins meant OLD as a compliment. Kiddies always look up to and envy their older cousins - I certainly did!

Quote:
I think that's a note to everyone that we should be wiser or you should be more childish.
She sets the bar high and puts us to shame, doesn't she?

I remember us heckling Kay about hitting the legal Aussie drinking age too! You've plenty of years ahead of you to become a seasoned drinker anyway, Kay. Lord knows it took me a while. I've only just started appreciating red wine at the ripe old age of 23.

icon by *Evie
Old 10-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD* (View Post)
I'm sure your little cousins meant OLD as a compliment. Kiddies always look up to and envy their older cousins - I certainly did!
I didn't..I despise almost every cousin I have.

Happy birthday Kay. I hope your cousins don't hate you.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didn't..I despise almost every cousin I have.
No judgement, Eves. I never said I looked up to them now. Actually, I like two out of the five on Mum's side. Only have two on Dad's side and I haven't seen/spoken to them in about six years 'cause they're in Adelaide. Our parents correspond by letters, phone, and email, but we never knew each other well enough to do the same.

icon by *Evie