Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

The GoodFadden's [Delta & Brian] #4 - 'Something's missing, from seven years ago'

The GoodFadden's are:

Note - This couple is no longer together, but you can still post if you're a fan of theirs...

Almost Here :

Mistakes :

Last thread

Old 05-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Louise- (View Post)
I didn't know these two were even together until I read they split up last year.

Has she been getting bad press for The Voice then? Nice of Brian to clear that up anyway.
Really? It was quite a big deal when they got together, especially in the UK.

Yeah there's a few articles saying she can't make decisions on her own and that she's just there to sit and look pretty.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT .

I'm sure it was, I just don't seem to know about these things somehow. I guess as I do not tend to read celebrity magazines or websites it just didn't come into my radar.

Hmm that's a shame they are saying that, I do think she isn't very good at making her own decisions sometimes but its rather mean to say she just is there to look nice.

On a Brian and Delta note, I forgot how much I loved "Almost Here" their voices sound really nice together .
Old 05-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

No worries

They started dating in 2004 so it's been a while lol. I don't remember much of it, but the press in the UK wasn't very welcoming towards Delta. I'll never understand how they defended Kerry Katona, she and Brian broke up around the time Delta and Brian got together..

Yes, Almost Here is such a good song!
Old 05-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i noticed brian's quite jealous of the success of the voice, but never mentions anything directly about delta. which is a good thing, i suppose.

thanks for the new thread, ingrid
Old 05-08-2012, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well they are on competing shows.. and the concept of the voice is obviously refreshing. I'm glad he's not saying anything bad about Delta and vice-versa.

No problem Evie
Old 06-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Brian's been tweeting some negative stuff about Delta after her recent interviews..

Quote:
Sometimes silence is golden. People love to try and deflect attention from their own downfalls onto others.
Quote:
And for the record. I've seen it all before!!
Quote:
I leave my car for sixty minutes and some idiot stole all my hostage equipment. Guess I have to hope @VogueWilliams can't escape!
There's more, but don't want to bring over too much negativity

That last tweet is (most likely) about Delta's 60mins interview, saying she wanted to get out of the relationship earlier..
Old 06-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well lucky for him his tweets arent too smart so he could be talking about anyone.

delta has prime time get her side of the story out, which is way better. maybe hes just bitter no one is hounding him for interviews
Old 06-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Just goes to make me find him even more immature

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Evie - That's true, I don't think any of his tweets are normal

First I thought it was sad they had broken up, but now I'm glad Delta walked away from him. He's such an idiot, good riddance to him!

Also I don't think Delta's said anything bad about him, other than the fact they were different people and she wanted to get out of the relationship..
Old 06-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i wonder why, if they signed an agreement, she went on and talked about it publicly..

i havent seen it yet, but it will be interesting to see if brian sues (probably wont, he doesnt need more hate than what he already gets)

eta: he's not suing

not a shock there, hes already had one public blow out with a past relationship. it would be really stupid to start another.

Last edited by Evie; 06-05-2012 at 04:53 PM
Old 06-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm, maybe she shouldn't have talked about it, but she was still very vague and didn't say anything bad about Brian so I don't get why he's so offended.. although he probably likes the attention he's getting from it.

Quote:
@BrianMcFadden:
@theheraldsun I'm not considering legal action. I also wouldn't Stoop as low as her. If I did it would change everything. But I'm happy!
Again, if anything, Brian is attacking Delta and not the other way around..
Old 06-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ooh gosh! I haven't watched Delta's interview yet, didn't know she'd talked about the relationship.
Does Brian really want to be tweeting stuff like that? It seems so low and rather ironic that he's calling Delta low...
Old 06-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Seriously? Ok if they had an agreement not to talk about it, I understand that he has the right to be upset over it & to sue. However she didn't say anything wrong or bad, she barely spoke of it at all.

Then the comment about hostage equipment is silly. Yes Delta said she wished she got out earlier, but she never said it was him keeping her there. Relationships are hard, & it's hard to get out of them. That's all I got from it. She said they were different people, so what? I don't understand what right he has to go crazy on twitter over it . He's just proving that he's immature, stooping far lower than her, & that Delta is better off without him

Sorry I don't like him, I'll shut up now ...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-07-2012, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, of course he's allowed to be upset but it's ridiculous to just go on Twitter and try to make Delta look bad, when it's only making him look bad..

Maybe he's afraid of what else Delta might say about him, obviously something big happened between them. If they just grew apart, he wouldn't be attacking her like this.

It's okay Chelle, I don't think anyone here still likes him