Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? It's one of my favourite Delta songs Such a classic, I love it!
Do you remember when you first heard this song? I'm not sure, I might've heard it on the radio or when I bought the album.
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? No, I still love it just as much as I did when it was released.
Favourite performance of Lost Without You? At the BA tour
Do you believe that this was a good song to release as a single? Yes
Favourite lyrics? ''All I know is I'm lost without you, I'm not gonna lie''
Least favourite lyrics? Don't have any
Do you like the first music video? Yes, it's one of my favourite Delta videos.
Would you change anything in the first music video? If so what? No
Favourite part of the first music video? Delta playing the piano
Least favourite part of the first music video? Don't really have one
Do you like the second music video? I like it, but don't think it's better than the first one
Would you change anything in the second music video? If so what? Maybe the guy
Favourite part of the second music video? Don't have one
Least favourite part of the second music video? Don't have one
Which do you prefer? Why? The first, it seemed to fit the song better. I've only watched the second one a few times, it's not bad but I prefer the first video.
What do you think of the single cover? Love it!
Anything else you'd like to add? Nope
Old 10-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I thought I replied to this last Sunday

What do you think of this song? Love it
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Listening to the album the first time? I have no idea, I don't remember it from before then
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Nope, always liked it
Do you believe that this was a good song to release as a single? Yes
Favourite lyrics?
If I could only hold you now and make the pain just go away
Can't stop the tears from running down my face

Do you like the first music video? Yes
Would you change anything in the first music video? If so what? Not that I can think of
Favourite part of the first music video? Piano playing
Least favourite part of the first music video? Not sure
Do you like the second music video? Yes
Would you change anything in the second music video? If so what? Make it not exist?
Favourite part of the second music video? Don't have one
Least favourite part of the second music video? That it was made, I don't really see why it had to be done, not that I don't like it
Which do you prefer? Why? The first
What do you think of the single cover? Pretty
Anything else you'd like to add? Nope

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2012, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

They shot the second video because it was more suited for the US, they did the same for In This Life. I think they should've just shot one video that could be used in both countries though, seems a lot easier
Old 10-21-2012, 03:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah & they were filmed a few years apart too (at least these two were, not sure about ITL), but it's just strange. What was wrong with the first one that it couldn't be used in the US?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2012, 03:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: Predictable

Predictable is the sixth track from Delta's debut album. It was released as a single on November 28th, 2003. In Australia it reached #1, & was her fifth number-one single in Australia. It was written by Kara DioGuardi, Delta Goodrem & Jarrad Rogers.
Lyrics

What do you think of this song?
Do you remember when you first heard this song?
Has your opinion of this song changed over time?
Favourite performance of Predictable?
Do you believe that this was a good song to release as a single?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
Do you like the music video?
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what?
Favourite part of the music video?
Least favourite part of the music video?
Would you have preferred her to have done an actual music video instead of it just being a performance has she been able to?
What do you think of the single cover?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2012, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? Love it!
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Probably when I bought the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Not really
Favourite performance of Predictable? I loved when she performed it on ACA recently
Do you believe that this was a good song to release as a single? I guess so, it went to #1 so that's good
Favourite lyrics? You say you love me and you make
All the right promises to break

Do you like the music video? It's ok, I first saw it on the Delta DVD and didn't know it was released until a few years later
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? Yes, make an actual video
Favourite part of the music video? Don't really have one
Least favourite part of the music video? Don't have one
Would you have preferred her to have done an actual music video instead of it just being a performance has she been able to? Yes
What do you think of the single cover? It's nice, but they could've at least used a new photo
Anything else you'd like to add? No
Old 10-27-2012, 03:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? I like it, but I find it's a song which I go through phases of how much I like it. Right now I love it though
Do you remember when you first heard this song? When I first listened to the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yeah sometimes I like it other times not so much
Favourite performance of Predictable? I've only seen 2, but I loved the one she did on ACA on Friday
Do you believe that this was a good song to release as a single? Since it went to #1 I guess it was
Favourite lyrics?
You say I take your breathe away
You say you love me and you make
All the right promises to break

Least favourite lyrics? I don't think I have any...
Do you like the music video? Since I'm not a fan of performance videos, not really
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? It? No...
Favourite part of the music video? Delta's in it playing the piano? Nothing really
Least favourite part of the music video? Nothing really
Would you have preferred her to have done an actual music video instead of it just being a performance has she been able to? Yes
What do you think of the single cover? It could have been a better picture, but otherwise I like it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2012, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also liked this performance, it's the same version she performed at the BA tour, it starts around 3:00

Old 11-29-2012, 04:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: Butterfly

Butterfly is the seventh track from Delta's debut album. It was written by Gary Barlow, Eliot Kennedy, & Tim Woodcock.
Lyrics

Favourite performance of Butterfly?
Do you believe that this would have made a good single?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

What do you think of this song? Love it!
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Probably when I bought the album
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Not really
Favourite performance of Butterfly? At the visualise tour, that was such an amazing performance
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? Hmm no, I don't think Butterfly is single material, I do love it though.
Favourite lyrics? I won't hurt you
I'll protect you
I won't let the rain fall down
I'll always be around
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? I don't think I'd want it to be too literal (so no butterflies ) other than that I'm not sure, I've never really thought about it.
Anything else you'd like to add? No
Old 11-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you think of this song? love it! makes me remember the tour
Do you remember when you first heard this song? no
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? love it more
Favourite performance of Butterfly? visualise, best concert opening ever
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? at the time yes. most songs off IE could have been
Favourite lyrics? every day i wanna be a risk you take
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? not overdone with literal butterflies, but anything would have been good,the IE era of videos was amazing so im sure it would have been good regardless
Old 11-30-2012, 05:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? I like it, although I don't listen to it very often
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Yes. I was sitting on the kitchen bench playing the album for the first time & I put the 7th track on because I have this thing with the 7th track of albums (or did then, I haven't actually paid attention to them in years) & I usually find that either I love them or at least can relate to them
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes. I remember thinking what the when I first heard it, but I like it now
Do you believe that this would have made a good single? No. Its a good song, but I don't think it would have made a good single
Favourite lyrics?
don't fly away
you're my reality
always be my gravity

Least favourite lyrics? Don't think I have any
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it? No literal butterflies sounds good to me I have no idea otherwise

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thats interesting about the 7th song thing so whats the 7th track on COTU?
Old 12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hunters & the Wolves so that doesn't work out. But I haven't looked at that in years, so I have no idea if it happens anymore anyway . However it is The Speed of Life on the acoustic sessions CD, which does work out as I love that song

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-13-2012, 03:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Featured Song: In My Own Time

In My Own Time is the eighth track from Delta's debut album. It was written by Delta Goodrem. It is one of two tracks on the album written solely by Delta (the other track being the final track Will You Fall for Me).
Lyrics

Do you believe that this would have made a good single?
Favourite lyrics?
Least favourite lyrics?
If Delta had made a video for this song, what would you have liked to see done with it?

Chelle » join GTmy art