Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*bitterswt*~
Her bangs really suit her!

I'm sure you look wonderful with it!
They really do!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Kay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Bangs make Delta look older, who'd have thought. It might make more deliberators take the plunge now they see that it can still look awesome for people over the age of 10.

I hope you're going to show us pics of your semi-cut, Kat!
Glad to have made you remember.. it's always the obvious things that we don't see. Like the middle name thing..or maybe it's a Lea thing. She's like a black hole for Delta related things, it seems.
She does look older, Eves! She sets a fine example to fringe deliberators in the over 10s category, that's for sure.

Of course! [You know it's no pressure, when it comes to my photo whoring, Kay ] I'll bring my camera long to my mate's birthday do this weekend to show you all.
Absolutely! We need to be more privy to these hidden Lea associations. Hopefully, we'll see the next one coming.

I think her expression in that shot is hilarious too! She totally wasn't expecting that wave to hit (at least not so high). She's still clutching her bag and retaining her balance so she looks relatively unspazzy under the circumstances.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 05-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww what a spaz. You would expect some splash ..you know, walking along the water yet...

Looking forward to the pics Kat.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww what a spaz. You would expect some splash ..you know, walking along the water yet...
That's our Delta.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Looking forward to the pics Kat.
Exactly! Just another example of her exceeding all expectation.

I managed to get one photo snapped during the course of the evening, but it's on my friend's camera. I probably look spazzy in it, but that's never stopped me posting pics before! I asked if she could send it to me, so hope to have it to post some time this week.

I heard Delta went along to a Westlife show with Brian and his girls. Wonder if any photos were snapped!

icon by *Evie
Old 05-23-2006, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder what she thought of them, since I remember her saying she'd never heard of them till Brian came along. I assume she'd have sang along to FWW..

Awesome, I'm sure you look lovely in your photo. But may I just ask..you only took ONE photo? Throughout the course of the evening?
Old 06-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder what she thought of them, since I remember her saying she'd never heard of them till Brian came along. I assume she'd have sang along to FWW..

Awesome, I'm sure you look lovely in your photo. But may I just ask..you only took ONE photo? Throughout the course of the evening?
I'd love to know too! Hope she mentions it in a future interview. She definitely would have sung along to FWW.

Awww, I appreciate the vote of confidence. Good question! There were a lot of people there, so my friend kind of made her way around to get a photo snapped with everyone. We generally take multiples when out in a smaller group, but this made it trickier I guess. She still hasn't sent it through. I'll have to bug her for it via e-mail! Otherwise I'll get mum to snap a random one at some point.

With Delta out and about in the UK, I thought it was time for a picture update (excuse the watermarks):

She's looking radiant as always. And awwwww, *so* sweet to see Delta holding Molly Sue!

icon by *Evie
Old 06-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She really looks like her mother in the first few! It's quite scary how similar they look, especially in the last one from that lot. [I suspect it's because her face is obscured by the watermark. ]

It looks like she's wearing a wig in the ones with Brian [outfit of the pink throwover, which looks a bit like a baby blanket but that's neither here nor there..], but I love the bottom few! Her outfit looks great with her hair. The colour co-ordination is fabulous! Gorgeous photos with Molly Sue [wouldn't have known that if not for you Kat ], I do believe those are the first I've seen with either of his children.

Me & my sister have belts like hers in the last few shots.

Just curiously, is she even religious or does she just like crosses?

Last edited by Evie; 06-02-2006 at 12:17 AM
Old 06-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

New layout @ www.thephotoalbum.org

As well as the untagged photos of the above photo and their holiday from barbados
Old 06-02-2006, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh, nice work Cliff! I quite like the little photo grid at the top!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:38 AM
Loyal Fan

She looks so beautiful in those photos I absolutley adore her hair.. the pics with Molly are sooo adorble ^_^
Old 06-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Loyal Fan

omg that picture of delta & molly sue is the vutest thing i have ever seen. delta is loioking stunning. go her.

be the end and the inbetween.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
She really looks like her mother in the first few! It's quite scary how similar they look, especially in the last one from that lot. [I suspect it's because her face is obscured by the watermark. ]

It looks like she's wearing a wig in the ones with Brian [outfit of the pink throwover, which looks a bit like a baby blanket but that's neither here nor there..], but I love the bottom few! Her outfit looks great with her hair. The colour co-ordination is fabulous! Gorgeous photos with Molly Sue [wouldn't have known that if not for you Kat ], I do believe those are the first I've seen with either of his children.

Me & my sister have belts like hers in the last few shots.

Just curiously, is she even religious or does she just like crosses?
Yes, I see that too! It's in the eyes. Lea must've looked a heck of a lot like Delta in her youth too, I reckon.

It looks like she has some extensions for length again. I agree that the pink shawl looks a little like a baby blanket. Is it the same one she wore to a wedding with Brian a few months back? Actually, I think that was silky. But she sure seems to like her shawls! I'm sure they'd come in handy in the British spring/summer. I agree about her colour co-ordination on the last outfit - it really picks up on the honey tones in her hair. She looks so fresh and sophisticated! I saw a few pics of Brian's girls a while back, but this is definitely the first we've seen of them with Delta. Glad to have shed some light on Molly's identity there, Eves. I've realised I actually got their names mixed up - that's Molly in the pictures and her sister's name is Lilly Sue. Molly really is a cutie. She has Brian's nose!

I love when I notice Delta wearing something that I have too.

I wouldn't be surprised if she were brought up Christian, but I don't think she is strictly religious. She seems to talk about angels and spiritual stuff in a figurative sense. She was wearing a gold cross necklance the first time I met her. They always seems to pop up in her jewellery collection. Though, I haven't noticed her sporting any for a while. That makes me think she may just like the look of them.

Thanks for the update, Cliff. The MI layout is just gorrgeous! Beautiful work.

icon by *Evie
Old 06-03-2006, 02:24 AM
Supreme Fan

She looks SO gorgeous in the UK candids. I'm really feeling her bangs at the moment. They suit her to a tee
Old 06-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board, Nasty Naughty Boy!
I agree, the new hairstyle frames her face beautifully.

icon by *Evie
Old 06-05-2006, 02:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

She looks so much like her mother!