Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hehe, she looks cute in the 2nd last one.. caption would read [such a hard life...]

I wonder why she didn't take her giant sunnies with her.. they could have provided both her & Brian sun protection.
Old 05-02-2006, 07:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
I wonder why she didn't take her giant sunnies with her.. they could have provided both her & Brian sun protection.
That would have been thoughtful indeed!
Old 05-05-2006, 04:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

just a notice that thephotoalbum.org has a new layout. Refresh if you're bored
Old 05-05-2006, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

I love the new layout Cliff!
Old 05-05-2006, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hehe, she looks cute in the 2nd last one.. caption would read [such a hard life...]

Perfectly captioned!

Yes, I think they'd have both of them well and truly covered.

Thanks for the site update, Cliff! Loving the Innocent Eyes era revival in your latest creative endeavours.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 05-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Innocent Eyes era. I like it.. makes me feel old cos it is an [Joey finger quotes]era[/Jfquote] but that's essentially what it was. I like it cliff!
Old 05-12-2006, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

These were taken a while ago, but I'd never seen them before and thought they were really sweet and worth a picture post! I found them on a fashion site. Apparently they were taken at Trent's graduation ball. I'm not sure who the guy in the next shot is. A teacher, perhaps..? He kinda looks like a Delta fan by the look on his face.

icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 05-12-2006 at 06:57 PM
Old 05-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh awesome photos - hadn't seen them.

There are some new fan photos taken by bunners & michaela from the forums who saw Delta in the Uk just recently.

http://forums.deltagoodrem.com/index...owtopic=204057
Old 05-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

New ones for The Photo Album! I also found a few (what look to be) new pics from the Macquarie instore here, Cliff. You might have come across them, I wasn't sure.

Thanks loads for linking us to those gorgeous new pics of Delta! She looks so fresh and lovely. Nice to know Delta making an effort to catch up with her UK fans where she can. Bunners and Michelle must feel pretty chuffed that she contacted them personally!

icon by *Evie
Old 05-14-2006, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the link Cliff! I had almost forgotten how pretty she looked even without her makeup on. How coincidental that her nail polish matches Bunners necklace so perfectly on the second picture.

She looks gorgeous on the pictures you have posted, Kat. I remember having a particular liking for that hair length. It enhanced her features beautifully. If the guy on the second picture wasn't a fan, he probably became one that night! If not, he might at least have added himself to her long list of admirers.

Last edited by Peppermint1; 05-14-2006 at 10:55 AM
Old 05-15-2006, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gorgeous photos. She looks great in the newest lot..she really looks like her mother with her fringe. Especially in the first shot.

I love the grad pics, Trent & Delta look sweet together.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
How coincidental that her nail polish matches Bunners necklace so perfectly on the second picture.

She looks gorgeous on the pictures you have posted, Kat. I remember having a particular liking for that hair length. It enhanced her features beautifully. If the guy on the second picture wasn't a fan, he probably became one that night! If not, he might at least have added himself to her long list of admirers.
It does too! I thought it was interesting that Delta wore the same shade of red as both girls' tops in their second set of pics aswell. Unfortunately, I don't think I've ever come close to matching Delta whenever I've met her. Hopefully it'll be fourth time lucky!

I'm inclined to agree, Soraya. They really are stunning shots and her hair at that length, as you say, really highlights her features better than ever. She looks so angelic. I think you may be right about the guy in the second shot. It's a mighty long list too! How funny would it be if he turned out to be her cousin or something?

I'd have to say the grad shot is the sweetest of Trent and Delta yet!

She really does look more like Lea with the fringe, Eves! I knew she reminded me of someone else in those pics, but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was so obvious! I got a blunt fringe cut last week myself actually! I'd been deliberating whether to do it for a while and finally took the plunge. Not that it's really a plunge 'cause I had one all the way through primary school, but I was worried I might look primary school age again... or just plain bad. Delta carries it off beautifully (as she does everything) of course! It's a nice change. I love the layers in her hair atm too. There's loads of movement in it - even when she's standing still.

icon by *Evie
Old 05-15-2006, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

I love those new pictures of her. Her bangs really suit her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
I got a blunt fringe cut last week myself actually! I'd been deliberating whether to do it for a while and finally took the plunge. Not that it's really a plunge 'cause I had one all the way through primary school, but I was worried I might look primary school age again... or just plain bad.
I'm sure you look wonderful with it!
Old 05-15-2006, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bangs make Delta look older, who'd have thought. It might make more deliberators take the plunge now they see that it can still look awesome for people over the age of 10.

I hope you're going to show us pics of your semi-cut, Kat!
Glad to have made you remember.. it's always the obvious things that we don't see. Like the middle name thing..or maybe it's a Lea thing. She's like a black hole for Delta related things, it seems.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope you're going to show us pics of your semi-cut, Kat!
Ooh I hope we do too! ( No pressure, Kat!)

I just have to laugh at Delta's expression in this pic: