Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-26-2005, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I was looking at the photo album & saw the contact sheets from various shoots & was wondering how on earth people get access to them! Of course, I'm grateful they're available online because I love seeing alternative shots that didn't make it etc, but sheesh. People must have contacts in the biz.. or biz people are careless with their files.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh those Who pics are gorgeous!
Old 06-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Yeah, I was looking at the photo album & saw the contact sheets from various shoots & was wondering how on earth people get access to them! Of course, I'm grateful they're available online because I love seeing alternative shots that didn't make it etc, but sheesh. People must have contacts in the biz.. or biz people are careless with their files.
I wonder that too, Eves! It's of benefit to us, as you say, but there must be a loophole in there somewhere if they're getting out so easily. There must be a load of photographers who pass them up to just about anyone who'll pay for them.

After all the excitement over the new Who pics, I found myself getting hyper all over again when I found these new candids on The Photo Album this morning:

As you can see here, Delta's shopping at Rebel Sports in Sydney. Look verrry closely as the earrings in the pic below:

No false alarms this time (ie. the Rove perf) - they're definitely the earrings I gave her! How cool is that?! She did a fabulous job of co-ordinating them with her outfit.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 06-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Wheeeee! Kat, that's awesome! She's actually wearing the earrings you gave her ... we knew you picked well It just goes to show that she actually genuinely appreciates gifts she gets, rather than smiling and thanking you, but then forgetting all about them - not that I ever doubted her!
Old 06-30-2005, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my gosh!! How cool is that?!!
Old 07-01-2005, 01:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh la la! Oh la la! Oh lala!

Sorry I'm too excited to say anything more relevant!

<-- Yes, Evie, this one is definitely appropriate!

Congrats Kat! They're so lovely, how could she not wear them anyway? I only feared that she might not wear them publicly ! (meaning, not at an event covered by photographers etc...)

You must be so proud!
Old 07-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Awww. Thanks guys! It's good to be able to share in the excitement. I was a little worried abut the lameness factor in getting all giddy about it on my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
She's actually wearing the earrings you gave her ... we knew you picked well It just goes to show that she actually genuinely appreciates gifts she gets, rather than smiling and thanking you, but then forgetting all about them - not that I ever doubted her!
I know, Rach! I had to rub my eyes and blink a few times. Especially after squinting at her ears on Rove a few weeks ago. So true! Not only does she seem genuine like that, she actually *is*. Not that I would have been gutted if she never wore them. I was hopeful, but I could never have expected it. I imagine she gets bombarded with earrings all the time - from fans, friends, stylists etc. That's what makes it extra pleasing (and surprising) that she added them to her ever-growing jewellery collection. She really does remember and appreciate little things. You're right - we could never doubt her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint1
Congrats Kat! They're so lovely, how could she not wear them anyway? I only feared that she might not wear them publicly ! (meaning, not at an event covered by photographers etc...)

You must be so proud!
Thanks Soraya! Aww. I'm glad you think so. Yes, the thought had crossed my mind. She could have worn them out and about, or not, and I'd have never known. It's rather lucky that a photographer was out to snap those pics! I'm so grateful that happened. Makes me smile from ear to ear!

icon by *Evie
Old 07-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Loving all the pics guys

Just some random ones

Her Neighbours days hehe

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 07-03-2005, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for those! I love them all - especially the first one! And I'd never seen the last one before!
Old 07-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Anyone know which shoot this was from?

Borrowed it off *Princess Delta* at the DG forum.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by funktified
Anyone know which shoot this was from?.
I've just been to the forum to see the song setlist, funktified and these are pictures from the Tour Book.

*Princess Delta* has uploaded the scans on this page

Apparently the spoilers issue seems to generate many disagreements between the members. I suggest that concert details should be posted in white, with a warning that the contents are revealing, like this --> A balanced diet is a chocolate in each hand.

That way if someone really wants to read the spoilers and reviews, all they have to do is highlight the text. It's safer than the spoilers sign, IMO.
Old 07-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that's a great idea Soraya! [ your diet is terrible ] Comments referring to the spoilers can also be done that way too!

Wow, those are great pics.. I can't wait to see the tour booklet! Thanks for the link. omg, pick one of them for the the icon challenge please!
Old 07-05-2005, 03:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Just bring some delta love seeing im board & always on this board & never posting. im on the dg forums so hey all you delta lovers. she is the best EVER!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/100_1535.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/100_1491.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...s/3ae188cd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iries/pg22.jpg

that last pic of a ic of the tyour boklet just oput the lni kup incase people dont want to see. same for the first three. tour booklet pics.

there were some amaizng pics from the prgram that i was gonna upload but i cant get on the forums but love&hugs xox

be the end and the inbetween.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Is it just me or does the recent pics of Delta from last weekend with long, straight hair (one which was posted in the above set of pics) remind you of 'old school' Delta from her appearance on Channel V? From here
Old 07-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for those classics, Jess! I especially love the second one.

Great picture post too, Emma. Thanks for thinking to post the tour booklet pics under links. I'm sure those who'd prefer to stay unspoiled would appreciate it.

Thanks for your booklet pics link aswell, Soraya! I'm guilty of peeking at scans of the whole booklet. It's good to be able to look at the pics on their own so I'm no longer tempted to read what's on the pages! I think your white text idea is the perfect compromise (as is your dietry advice).

And yes, there's a definite similarity between her hair in the rehearsal pictures and her IDC [V] and Nina on Neighbours days, Lil!

icon by *Evie