Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2005, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Delta Picture Thread #2: A penny for your thoughts, a picture so it lasts.

We finally made it to pic thread #2! That called for a lyrically inspired title. Some cuteable shots from Princess Delta to start us off:

I had to pay homage to her classic shoe adjustments.

ETA: Sorry these are a bit big! I thought they were too pretty to post miniature. If anyone's having trouble viewing them, let me know and I'll edit some thumbnails in.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 06-04-2005 at 09:55 AM
Old 06-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw her in real life in 2 / 5 of those picture moments!! ::is a giddy fangirl::

The 3rd one's cute! And I've never seen 1 & 4!

Thanks for the newie o spazzy one.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

I thought they might have been from your first instore! She looked *so* pretty that day.

The third was too adorkable not to post [she was looking exceptional that night aswell]!

Always a pleasure, my spazzy second.

icon by *Evie
Old 06-03-2005, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah, that was from Castle Hill around the IE single release! But yes, imo she looked the prettiest I've ever seen her. Tv / print / there etc... She looked stunning!
Old 06-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Yippee ! Another picture thread.

Her hair looks absolutely gorgeous on picture #4. She has a Shirley Temple sort of look on the first one (must be the curls and the angelic face!) She's tall and svelt I think backless tops/dresses suit her extremely well.

I think those pictures will come in handy when we sue Delta in court!

Old 06-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Kat! The title is *perfect*! And the pictures ... *sigh* So gorgeous!
Old 06-04-2005, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Delta always looks gorgeous, no matter what. But I particularly love the first picture. The way she did her hair in curls is how I plan to do it for my prom.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I love her hair in all of them ... and I especially love her eye makeup in #1 and #5!
Old 06-05-2005, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Nah, that was from Castle Hill around the IE single release! But yes, imo she looked the prettiest I've ever seen her. Tv / print / there etc... She looked stunning!
Ah, that would make sense, seeing as she's signing an IE cover!

I'd have to agree with you! And for that reason, here's another from the Castle Hill signing:

And I remember when we were trying to track down the original version of this shot, Eves:

I love how she can go from looking adorably cute in the fourth shot in the previous post, to astonishingly poised and picturesque right there. Both shots are beautiful, but they're like like polarised opposites, expression-wise.

Glad you're digging the title, Rach.

We're armed with more than enough graphic evidence now, Soraya! In fact I compiled them with our case in mind.

I adore her hair in the first one too, Kay. It's idea for a special occasion but still has a relaxed feel to it. Any chance of us seeing a prom pic or two? Don't worry, I won't hold you to it. Our fan pics thread could always use a bump if anyone's willing though!

icon by *Evie
Old 06-05-2005, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

she's so gorgeous!

I always think about what celebs would be doing if they weren't celebs [] and Delta to me, seems like she'd be that prettier than the girl next door girl who actually doesn't know how pretty she is. And she'd be a vet.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I adore her hair in the first one too, Kay. It's idea for a special occasion but still has a relaxed feel to it. Any chance of us seeing a prom pic or two? Don't worry, I won't hold you to it. Our fan pics thread could always use a bump if anyone's willing though!
My prom's still a few weeks away, but of course I'll post a pic once I get them developed. I hope the hair works out, but I know it won't look as good on me as it does on Delta!

Quote:
I always think about what celebs would be doing if they weren't celebs [] and Delta to me, seems like she'd be that prettier than the girl next door girl who actually doesn't know how pretty she is.
She has that natural beauty to her. Without the glam makeup, hair and clothes, Delta would still look great.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And she'd be a vet.
I think she'd make a good vet!
Old 06-07-2005, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I always think about what celebs would be doing if they weren't celebs [] and Delta to me, seems like she'd be that prettier than the girl next door girl who actually doesn't know how pretty she is. And she'd be a vet.
I know what you mean. She probably could be a vet if she wanted to be! She really must have no idea how pretty she is, or she'd almost certainly have an ego. She could have easily wormed her way into the entertainment industry through modelling. I love that her natural charisma and obvious skill got her foot in the door.

Yay for prom pictures! I look forward to seeing how your hair turns out, Kay. It's the kind of style where you can't go wrong. No doubt it'll look fabulous on you too!

And what you say about Delta's natural beauty is so very true! I can't get over how little primping she needs to look wonderful all the time. The minimalist approach really works for her. I only wish I were so lucky!

icon by *Evie
Old 06-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Some new candids of Delta/Brian in London, courtesy of The Photo Album:

She's so sweet, waving to the photographers. I love her scarf! It looks snuggly.

icon by *Evie
Old 06-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Look at this ! There's a couple smiling at the back! I wonder if they have recognized them or if the photographer caught their attention! Judging by the way her hair is arranged and the fact she's holding her chocolate gilet upon her arm on the fourth picture, I would be tempted to think that the photographer was kind of...sticky. Not to mention the sunglasses.