Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-19-2009, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Delta Online Quizzes - What Delta Song Are You?

Post any Delta quizzes you come across, so we can all have a go, and then discuss the results!

Bilge linked us to one she created, have a go!:

Which Delta Goodrem song are you? - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla
Old 04-19-2009, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My results:

Quote:
Your Song is: Born to Try

The Delta Goodrem Song chosen for you is Born To Try. This song describes someone who is always willing to try their hardest. They talk of life as though it is a good thing that is sacred. Is this you? Stay this way. Trying your hardest and being positive is the best way to live your life. If this isn't you then I suggest you do the quiz again and make sure you put the correct answers down.
LOL @ the last line.

Not a bad song to be, must say.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Your Song is: Last Night on Earth
The Delta Goodrem song chosen for you is Last Night on Earth. The song describes a relationship that is so strong both sides are besotted with each other. They would do anything to stay with each other forever. The song talks of a goodbye between two loved ones. The person who narrates the song is trying to show how much they love their boyfriend/girlfriend. Is this your realtionship? If so you are a strong-willed character who knows what they want. In a relationship and in life. If this isn't you then I suggest you do the quiz again and make sure you put the correct answers down. Here are the lyrics: "Last Night On Earth" It's the last night on earth before the great divide My hands are shaking time was never on our side And there's no such thing as a beautiful goodbye As an ordinary day I prayed for you a thousand times It's never enough No matter how many times I tried to tell to tell you this is love If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I I'm gonna love you until the day I die If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth Like it's the last night on earth A penny for your thoughts A picture so it lasts Let's knock down the walls of immortality Your fingers on my skin only you can hear my fear Only you can help me heal I see forever with you here It's never enough no matter how many miles stand between us this is love If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I I'm gonna love you until the day I die If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth It's never enough No it's never enough (it's never enough) Oohh The afterglow The horizon line The shadows fall Will you still be mine Will you still be mine Will you still be mine I ask If tomorrow never comes I want you to know right now that I I'm gonna love you until the day I die If tomorrow falls asleep can you hold me first I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth
Love that song
And Evie,born to try is my dad's fav
And one of my favs.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got the same as you Evie

Quote:
Your Song is: Born to Try

The Delta Goodrem Song chosen for you is Born To Try. This song describes someone who is always willing to try their hardest. They talk of life as though it is a good thing that is sacred. Is this you? Stay this way. Trying your hardest and being positive is the best way to live your life. If this isn't you then I suggest you do the quiz again and make sure you put the correct answers down. Here are the lyrics: "Born To Try" Doing everything that I believe in Going by the rules that I've been taught More understanding of what's around me And protected from the walls of love All that you see is me And all I truly believe That I was born to try I've learned to love Be understanding And believe in life But you've got to make choices Be wrong or right Sometimes you've got to sacrifice the things you like But I was born to try No point in talking what you should have been And regretting the things that went on Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate Remove the clouds look at the bigger picture And all that you see is me And all I truly believe That I was born to try I've learned to love Be understanding And believe in life But you've got to make choices Be wrong or right Sometimes you've got to sacrifice the things you like But I was born to try All that you see is me All I truly believe All that you see is me And all I truly believe That I was born to try I've learned to love Be understanding And believe in life But you've got to make choices Be wrong or right Sometimes you've got to sacrifice the things you like But I was born to try But you've got to make choices Be wrong or right Sometimes you've got to sacrifice the things you like But I was born to try
I love Born To Try.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool thread idea, Evie

I got Born to Try as well
The jury's out, but my choice is you

Old 04-19-2009, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh this is a cool thread idea!

I got Born To Try too.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Clearly we all have the same issues

Old 04-19-2009, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Ooow, i am different!
I guess i am a little more...e-motional
Old 04-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

BTT for me as well!
Old 04-20-2009, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wooo Kay!

Old 04-20-2009, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Guys,i start feeling bad
Old 04-20-2009, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got:

Your Song is: Last Night on Earth

The Delta Goodrem song chosen for you is Last Night on Earth. The song describes a relationship that is so strong both sides are besotted with each other. They would do anything to stay with each other forever. The song talks of a goodbye between two loved ones. The person who narrates the song is trying to show how much they love their boyfriend/girlfriend. Is this your realtionship? If so you are a strong-willed character who knows what they want.

But I was curious as to how much the fact I was in a good relationship influenced it, so I changed it to I'm not in a relationship and got BTT

Icon by Evie
Old 04-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Dude,finally another LNOE
Old 04-20-2009, 09:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Haha
Ahh, you are not alone

Icon by Evie
Old 04-20-2009, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Hey Vicky! Haven't seen you visit here in quite a while, good to have you back!