Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

We have a caption thread on the Scrubs board. It kinda died. I liked it though - think I might revive it!

And its just that I don't see when she'll have time to do any promotion. We haven't even had MI yet, don't forget! And if she doesn't promote over here, she won't do well - we've already discovered that...
Old 08-05-2005, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
And its just that I don't see when she'll have time to do any promotion. We haven't even had MI yet, don't forget! And if she doesn't promote over here, she won't do well - we've already discovered that...
I doubt there'll be any promotion here. But I guess I am forgetting that releases have lagged over there. At least you can keep up with the releases as they happen online. I don't forsee a brilliant charting outlook as far as the Australian release goes. I hope it exceeds my expectations - I really do. But I think the chances of a non-promo ballad succeeding, as opposed to at uptempo track like ES, are seriously slim. I've had it with our charts, quite frankly. There's no accounting for taste, but they're filled with novelty crap (for lack of a better word). I can't remember the last time I noticed a song I loved in the top 5. So if BS charts terribly, I'm tempted not to even care! I'm just really looking forward to a great new video and CD single #5.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-05-2005, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Scud Missile.. That's clever!

I'm very interested to see how the single [bs] fairs when it's released. I don't think it'll place in the top 10, but you never know.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

It will be interesting. I hope it exceeds our expectations. Maybe there's hope yet for the Australian public to redeem themselves for their poor musical taste (particularly of the chipmunk variety) and allow Delta to reclaim her Top 5 status!

icon by *Evie
Old 08-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mods feel free to edited my post if you think this is a spam

I made a delta_news LJ Community for Delta fans it's also in my sig
Old 08-11-2005, 02:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Sorry this isn't delta related but oh my...Kat you love LB too?!
Old 08-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kelly-
Mods feel free to edited my post if you think this is a spam

I made a delta_news LJ Community for Delta fans it's also in my sig
You're welcome to post that here, Kel.

Yes indeed, Lil! You're the first fellow Aussie I've come across who loves it too. Bring on Season 2!

icon by *Evie
Old 08-12-2005, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kat
Old 08-12-2005, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm, both Sanity & HMV have pulled down their BS release info.. Maybe they're reconsidering the last single choice!
Old 08-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
We have a caption thread on the Scrubs board. It kinda died. I liked it though - think I might revive it!

Are you from the US or the UK? Because thee won't be any more singles from MI in the UK. Sony have decided to wait until a third album is released before Delta does more promo there.

As for other stuff about ARIAs and all that, it doesn't matter if Delta's in the Top 5 or anything right now. She's certainly been in a better position than a lot of other artists.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Hm, both Sanity & HMV have pulled down their BS release info.. Maybe they're reconsidering the last single choice!
I wouldn't think so - the video would've been shot by now and/or the mastering of the tracks would've also been done. I think both sites are just waiting for confirmation from SonyBMG.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Aaw, but we have to wait til September for the single! That's aaaaaages away!

I have a sneaky feeling that she won't release any more singles from MI over here, you know.
You're right. She's not going to. SonyBMG have decided to wait for a third album before more singles are released.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm guessing (and hoping) it's a temporary removal for the purposes of new info (tracklisting and album art) being added. Though it is odd. I've never notice them pull info down unless the CD was withdrawn. They generally just update the blank spaces. Fingers crossed we can expect further info to pop up either on the HMV/Sanity sites or DG.com soon!

icon by *Evie
Old 08-13-2005, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're probably right, but until then I'll live in hope of it not being that particular single. [that said, I'll still buy it the day it comes out, if it's indeed the single that's released.]
Old 08-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're probably right, but until then I'll live in hope of it not being that particular single. [that said, I'll still buy it the day it comes out, if it's indeed the single that's released.]
That's a point. There's always a chance she made vids for two singles due to indecision. TA and BS for example! We know she's made a gorgeous vid for TA, so if they happened to remove the info 'cause TA's the new contender, I'll be extremely pleased.

I certainly hope they haven't pulled the single completely due to her inability to promote it - and the possibility that it might nose-dive as a result. That would be the worse case scenario.

icon by *Evie