Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Delta's movie date.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh about time! Thanks for that Kelly, I haven't been able to see it yet, so I was wondering when it was coming out on DVD.
Old 07-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem me too I broke my left leg so I haven't seen it too
Old 07-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Woo! I'll be getting that sent over, then! *pets multiregion DVD player*
Old 07-26-2005, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ yeah
Old 07-28-2005, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link, Kel! Now we have a DVD to look forward to in September and October - now that the Visualise DVD's been confirmed for release within the next three months!

ETA:
Quote:
New Delta Goodrem single and live DVD on the way
As Delta Goodrem heads off to New York for her assault in the US, her record label are busy preparing for the release of Goodrem's fifth single off the album 'Mistaken Identity'.

'Be Strong' will be the new single that is released instores on September 11, with a film clip expected to be filmed before she heads off to the US.

Meanwhile, Goodrem has just finished her first national tour of Australia with much praise by her fans and reviewers attending the show.

Sydney show-goers were treated to something special when their show was recorded live for a special Live DVD release which is slated for release on October 25.

Nova News
We have release dates for both the single and DVD! Can't wait for the BS video. I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 07-28-2005, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Aaw, but we have to wait til September for the single! That's aaaaaages away!

I have a sneaky feeling that she won't release any more singles from MI over here, you know.
Old 07-29-2005, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

It is a while off. But the video will be released earlier - mid August, I expect! That's only a fornight away. She's bound for the US this weekend so she would have shot it prior to the tour!

Aw. Really? What makes you say that, Rach? I think it'll be released there. If not, you may get TA instead. It was performed on TOTP after all, and we haven't seen it performed over here (with the exception of the tour). Every instore featured BS. I'm sure we'll find out one way or another soon, anyway.

icon by *Evie
Old 07-30-2005, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay baby a dvd
Old 08-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's A Wrap! Delta's Visualise Tour Concludes - The DVD Is Coming!

Delta Goodrem's massively successful first-ever national tour of Australia, Visualise 2005, came to an end in Hobart last night, with Oz's #1 female artist delivering a stellar final show to wrap the tour. Expect to see the Visualise DVD in October!

Delta Goodrem's first-ever national headline tour of Australia has been one fans have been waiting eagerly to see for years, and as the final show of Visualise 2005 concluded last night, it was clear to everyone that it had been more than worth the wait...

Supported by a 100 member cast and crew - including a fully live five piece band, five piece string section, three backing singers, four dancers and occassional guest appearances by beau Brian McFadden on their awesome #1 smash duet 'Almost Here' - Delta was nothing less than breathtaking as she took Australia by storm with her live two hour concert extravaganza that was seen by 80,000 people over the ten show run.

Featuring 300 lights, a massive state-of-the-art sound system, three video screens, a purpose built catwalk, a custom designed stage set and six costume changes, Delta left little doubt she had truly earned her stripes as a world-class live performer. She thrilled her audiences as she sung, danced and played her way through all of the hits and fan faves from 'Innocent Eyes' and latest album 'Mistaken Identity' that have seen her claim the title of Australia's #1 female recording artist.

Delta also managed to break some records with the tour - not only was she the first Australian artist to headline a show at the Sydney Superdome, tickets to the two Sydney shows on Saturday, July 23 and Sunday, July 24 have officially outsold shows by the likes of Destiny's Child, Green Day and 50 Cent, amongst others, in Sydney earlier this year.
In other big news for fans, Delta's Sydney shows were recorded for an upcoming DVD of the Visualise Tour, set for release this October. The DVD is set to include excerpts from the concerts as well as exclusive behind the scenes footage tour - it's going to be huge!

Stay tuned to the website for some exclusive tour photos coming soon.

"...Such an amazing show is a testament to her courage and talent. Let's hope the bar she has set will inspire other local artists to similar heights." The Herald Sun

"A slick and frequently dazzling performance from Australia's reigning pop princess... Beyond all the glamour of this show, it is her music by which she will ultimately be judged. On this showing, she will be around to entertain our grandkids in the arena of her choosing."The Weekend Australian

--------------
from deltagoodrem.com.au
Old 08-03-2005, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

This appeared in the "Laughlines" section of this month's Australian Women's Weekly:

Scanned by *Pammie*

So very appropriate!

icon by *Evie
Old 08-03-2005, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

!
Old 08-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

We should open a Delta Goodrem caption thread, you know! I'm sure that would be awesome! Thanks for posting this, Kat, it's hilarious!
Old 08-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome. And you know, that's a really good thread idea, Soraya! I think we should do it. There used to be similar thread on the Harry Potter board. It was done with caps from the movies and it was a real hit!

icon by *Evie
Old 08-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero