Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2004, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie

I love all the pics..but tsk tsk Delta, jeans and jean jackets are a nono! Surely you knew that! ;P

There were a few cute quotes in it..I'll have another looksee tomorrow. The 50 cats thing was funny..

BTW: I looked on the main dg forum before and apparently Delta was online last night! She posted in peoples threads and generally made everyone there overexcited by her presence. Bloody hell, we all missed it!
True. But not if you mis-match light with dark denim. Plus a long top underneath breaks up the blue. Reckon I could apply to be Delts' new stylist? I'd steal all her clothes, but anyway...

Ha, the 50 cats thing cracked me up becuase I say that about myself all the time. I'm convinced I'm doomed to become a cat lady one day. It's good to know Delta could put a positive spin on it for me.

Aww, bugger. I've been an active lurker on the DG forums over the past few days. - just not yesterday. Apparently she was posting there again this morning! If I didn't know better, I'd say this is becoming a regular thing and Delts may be becoming a *gasp* net nerd!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 09-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Wow. You guys are nuts!

Kat, I know what happens when posters all get on at the same time. You should have seen the Arrows United thread at Orlando Bloom board. It's like a post every 5 seconds.

*runs off to read the OK!* Have I mentioned how much I love that there are so many pics. It's probably the best thing about the whole mag.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 09-29-2004, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*

Aww, bugger. I've been an active lurker on the DG forums over the past few days. - just not yesterday. Apparently she was posting there again this morning! If I didn't know better, I'd say this is becoming a regular thing and Delts may be becoming a *gasp* net nerd!
Awww, she was there again this morning? I need to visit there more! I love reading her posts though, she's so sweet!
Old 09-29-2004, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to read her post too thanks Kat
Old 09-29-2004, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl
Wow. You guys are nuts!

Kat, I know what happens when posters all get on at the same time. You should have seen the Arrows United thread at Orlando Bloom board. It's like a post every 5 seconds.

*runs off to read the OK!* Have I mentioned how much I love that there are so many pics. It's probably the best thing about the whole mag.
You only just figured that out, Rox?

Wow, sounds like they'd give us a run for our money! We're post-whores in training.

I love the pics too. The story and interview are great, but I adrore the pics. I haven't been this excited over a Delta photoshoot since Harpers.

I'm going to have to run a search for her newest posts, Ellie. I always look forward to reading them too. They're always so sweet, and heartfelt.

YW for the heads-up, Kel.

icon by *Evie
Old 09-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They're always so sweet, and heartfelt.
And sometimes about cake

We need to get net-nerd Delta over *here*!

Old 09-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
And sometimes about cake

We need to get net-nerd Delta over *here*!

Haha! Yes, I read that was the hot topic of the day. Delta has good taste - literally!

I agree! I'm so glad to know she's one of us.

icon by *Evie
Old 09-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

I think she'd like our cosy little board. Fun posting and actual discussions!
Old 09-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You only just figured that out, Rox?
I'm going to have to run a search for her newest posts, Ellie. I always look forward to reading them too. They're always so sweet, and heartfelt.
They are! Her latest was very sweet.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Mustn't look til after lecture...

I'm going to have to actually leave or else I'm just going to be sat here allll day and miss my lecture...and it's the first one, so I should really go. But it's four hours! *sigh*

See you tomorrow, I'll come back but you all will be in bed!
Old 09-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See ya, Rach! Hope the class is a good one!
Old 09-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I think she'd like our cosy little board. Fun posting and actual discussions!
Yes, for sure. I agree with the comments earlier about the lack of discussion happening there. probably 'cause the median age there is about 13. Our discussions would be even better with Delta giving us answers to all our questions and speculations.

Aww, glad to hear it Ellie! I'm still yet to check them. Been busy here. But it'll be my next stop.

Bye Rach!
Nice chatting again. Have a good lecture, and happy posting while we're in bed!

I'm heading off to take a shower. Nice catching you again too, Ellie. Have a good night and TTYL!

icon by *Evie
Old 09-29-2004, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Aww, glad to hear it Ellie! I'm still yet to check them. Been busy here. But it'll be my next stop.
There was only one post, from what I saw, but it was very lovely as usual. Delta being her sweet self!

Catcha later, Kat! I'm gonna head off shortly too, I think.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Bye Rach!
Nice chatting again. Have a good lecture, and happy posting while we're in bed!
How long has there been a sadwave smilie?! *cough* Aaaaanyway, I shall have a post party with myself! *pout*

Aaaw, she's so sweet! Just read her post from yesterday! Its also good that she has time to post and be net-nerdy, because it means she's taking time out

She has 139 posts! Bless!
Old 09-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

My friend threw a magazine at me today and said "your delta singer is in this" today. I'll post the article and stuff after I get home. (i'm about to be caught not doing my research project) But I just wanted to let you know that she is (slowly) getting more recognized over here.