Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2016, 03:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

fair enough. That's why I don't particularly want to listen to it in full as I don't know that I'd like but I should give it a go as never know

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-29-2016, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Listening to it in full at least once is worth it, even if the song isn't great it's still nice hearing Delta sing
Old 02-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really need to catch up on her latest things I've been so out of the loop since last time I MSTed here will do over the week
Old 02-09-2017, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Delta Goodrem announced as Supercars brand ambassador | Supercars

Quote:
The Virgin Australia Supercars Championship kicked off in Adelaide today with the class of 2017 assembled and Delta Goodrem named an official ambassador of the sport.

The championship gathered at the Adelaide Oval to signal the start of the season which begins with the Clipsal 500 in the South Australian capital from March 2-5.

Multi-award winning singer songwriter Delta Goodrem was named the official ambassador of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship while the Supercars first fulltime female driver Simona De Silvestro unveiled Harvey Norman as her primary backer.

“We are delighted Delta is joining our sport as we continue to broaden our fan base and introduce Supercars to new audiences,” Supercars Chief Executive James Warburton said.

“As Australia’s leading artist, Delta will perform at key events through the season on the Gold Coast and Newcastle.

“I am looking forward to seeing Delta perform on the starting grid at the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 in October.”
Old 02-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for posting that . I saw it earlier but was going through all my boards before coming back to it but you beat me to it . I don't know what to make of it or how much I care for it as I don't care for sport or car racing but hope she has fun

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-10-2017, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not really into sports either, but good for her I guess
Old 02-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She likes sports so I'm sure she has happiness about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-10-2017, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true
Old 02-18-2017, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Delta Goodrem creates new fragrance and feels empowered

Quote:
The singer and actor says her new fragrance, Delta by Delta Goodrem, has reinforced her standing as a dynamic woman.

“These last few years have been such a creative time for me personally and professionally and it’s given me a sense of empowerment as a woman,’’ Goodrem said.

“For me the Delta perfume embodies the spirit of all this special time — it’s fun, spirited, feminine and fresh.

“That’s my inspiration and purpose — we all have our journey in life and a favourite scent gives us all memories, purpose and confidence.”

Goodrem shot the campaign for the perfume yesterday. Delta by Delta Goodrem will be sold exclusively at Chemist Warehouse stores nationally from April.

“I am blessed to be so busy doing what I love,’’ Goodrem said.

“To be a singer, musician, actress, friend and now even an aunt — I am thankful every day for the support and opportunities.”
Old 02-19-2017, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've deiced that as long as Delta's happy then I'm happy . I am curious what it'll look like & what its meant to smell like but that's about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-19-2017, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm curious what it smells like but I have too many perfumes already so it's probably a good thing they will only sell it over there
Old 02-19-2017, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

if you have a lot then that probably is a good thing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-22-2017, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know if there's a news source announcing this but Delta is singing a song to promote the NRL (football) starting soon. Its being used as an advertisement on channel nine. I saw something about it on FB but didn't pay attention to it really but I was just about to turn the TV off when I realised that the noise was Delta singing (so obviously I let her finish before turning it off). Its nothing special & the noise of the game clips & music covers up what she's singing unfortunately. I don't think there's a clip of it online yet but hopefully someone puts it up soon

ETA: Here's a clip (which I also posted in the social media thread)

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 02-24-2017 at 01:49 AM
Old 02-24-2017, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here's the full video:

Old 02-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

oh good the whole video does exist somewhere

I want to hear the song without the background noises, especially since it takes away from being able to hear what she's saying

Chelle » join GTmy art