Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2018, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed
Old 01-27-2018, 11:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

A little bit from the red carpet for G'Day USA:
Quote:
A roll call of Australia’s biggest names have walked the red carpet for the 15th annual G’Day USA gala in Los Angeles. The event is celebrating the 40th anniversary of Grease and its stars Olivia Newton John and John Travolta are among the star studded audience. Delta Goodrem also helped celebrate the 40th anniversary of Grease before jumping on a plane to Australia for this year’s series of The Voice. Goodrem, who plays Olivia Newton-John in an upcoming biopic for Channel 7, walked the red carpet at the G’day USA gala, ahead of the movie’s stars Newton-John and John Travolta.

“It is special and we all support each other,” Goodrem said. “What we don’t see is the whole Australian community coming together. I feel like we are a real community. Margot (Robbie) is an Oscar nominee and it’s an amazing night.” “Being part of Olivia’s story, and seeing John Farrar, I feel this close bond.” “I don’t know when it’s going to air but I do know I couldn’t be more proud and excited and I love the piece.”

Goodrem said 2018 would be a big year for her. “I’ve got new music, a lot of surprises and I’m ready to rock ’n’ roll. This year I want to have fun.”

ONJ had this to say “She’s (Delta) so beautiful and she gets to be me so I feel really lucky.”
Source: Herald Sun
(being Herald Sun the link probably won't work, even I can't access the article now)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-28-2018, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bringing that over. I'm glad she confirmed she's working on new music
Old 01-29-2018, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That is wonderful news

seems like she had lots of fun at G'Day USA

I like that little bit ONJ said about her playing her, seems more & more like she supports Delta doing the biopic

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-29-2018, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe she just needed some time to get used to the idea .

There's a rumour going around that Delta's releasing a new album in June and that she's also working on an ONJ covers album. I wonder if there's any truth to that.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe

I haven't seen that but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Can't really comment on the June release but she did it with WOTW so never know. If it is true i'd think she'd release a single soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-30-2018, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

June seems really soon, I thought she had only just started recording new music but she might have been working on a new album for a while. She's always writing new songs so you never know

Maybe she'll surprise us and she'll announce a new single soon?
Old 01-30-2018, 11:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

June seems really soon to me too, I really don't expect it to happen that soon. But there has been teasing pics on social media for a few weeks/months now so who knows

I hope she does a single around the right time to promote it on The Voice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-31-2018, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I hope so too, it would be a great way to promote new music.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Delta Goodrem premiered hot new single Think About You and Olivia hit Physical for harbour concert

DELTA Goodrem’s steamy new single Think About You wasn’t the only song to score its live premiere on Sydney Harbour last night.

The pop superstar, who graced the stage with her current boyfriend Matthew Copley, busted out a faithful crowd-pleasing romp through Olivia Newton-John’s enduring hit Physical, complete with deliberately kitsch aerobics moves at the V Island party.

Goodrem will star as the much-loved singer and actor for the Seven miniseries Hopelessly Devoted To You which will air later this year.

She is expected to be heading into the studio in the US to record with her idol Newton-John for the series in the coming weeks.

More Here
There's also some pics from the event on that page

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2018, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that! Interesting that she performed Physical too, considering people keep comparing Think About You to it.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I find that interesting too but being a more well known ONJ song I'd presume that's why she sung it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-28-2018, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta will be performing at the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games next week

Quote:
Delta Goodrem to perform at the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony

On Wednesday, The Gold Coast Bulletin revealed the 33-year-old's latest gig: performing at the Commonwealth Games' Opening Ceremony. The publication reported the singer will perform at the Gold Coast's Carrara Stadium on April 4 in front of a 35 000-strong crowd.

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art