Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2018, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's great!
Old 04-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't link to the source or even read the article since its the Daily Telegraph website but supposedly there's reports saying Delta will be performing with Olivia NJ at the ceremony . I don't know how true that is or if its just speculation but wouldn't surprise me if it did happen. Could be used as further promotion of the Olivia NJ biopic (the games air on the channel airing the biopic)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-21-2018, 06:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta's on the cover of the May issue of InStyle magazine. Here's a small piece of the interview from the magazine:

Quote:
Cover Star: Delta Goodrem On Constantly Evolving And Finding Love

What’s it like to have your relationships under the spotlight?

"At different phases it’s felt different. Now, I find it really entertaining —it’s not entertaining in some respects, but you have to laugh. I made a conscious decision when I was 30 that I’m not somebody who wants to talk about relationships. [It’s] not how I started and then a relationship kind of pulled me into it and I tested that water and realised that’s not me. So I made a [choice] that I’m not even going to comment “yes” or “no”, but what’s now [occurred], which is really funny, is I’ve had these imaginary relationships and imaginary break-ups that have never happened. And I’ve said nothing for three or four years—all I’ve kept saying is 'I’m single and I’ll let you know when I’m in a serious relationship.' And I will."

How do you deal with it? I’ve always understood and respected

"That it comes with what I do. I never tried to fight that and I’ve been honoured that people are so intrigued. But you have to know in your heart what the reality is [and] what the illusion and fantasy of it all is. I wish I could share my WhatsApp group messages because they are so hilarious. [My friends] will be like, 'Thanks Delta for not inviting us to the wedding,' and I’m like, 'Hey guys, yeah it was a great wedding, so sorry you all missed it!' Or they say, 'Delta, you had a baby!' and I say, 'Yeah, yeah, I had one this week.' You have to laugh. One thing I’ve learnt having been in this for a long time, is that you have to let things go, and you can’t take any of it too seriously."

You’re 33 now. Have you felt differently in your thirties?

"I love it! It’s really different. There’s so much more calm. I feel like my twenties might have been a bit messier than I realised, in the sense that it feels like you’re always running or behind. I’ve seen both sides of what this industry brings, and I wouldn’t change that because it’s definitely given me a lot of strength. When I got into my thirties, I owned who I was more. I stopped having people project who they think I am and [realised] there’s a lot of sides to me and I’m more than just one layer...Maybe I’m just a little bit of a late developer as well. I shot out the gate, but I think I’m a bit of a late bloomer!"

Source + Pics
I tried to find shots of the magazine pages for the full interview. I know there's some here but not sure if that link works? I may need to try save them off there & upload for others to see...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-22-2018, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bringing that over. I'm glad she doesn't take the rumours too seriously.
Old 04-22-2018, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She seems to have fun with it which is good . Haven't read the rest of it yet . Did you try the link?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-22-2018, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I did, it works for me but the interview seems pretty long so I haven't read it yet either
Old 04-22-2018, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly my thoughts Glad it works for you

Chelle » join GTmy art