Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2017, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

saw that! reminded me of that superbowl song carrie underwood did
Old 03-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta's perfume is now available for preorder:

(no idea if you can order it outside of Australia)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-10-2017, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting! I love that she seems so proud of it.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i like the smell of it! quite feminine and not at all overpowering. ill pick up a bottle when its reduced
Old 04-20-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to hear you like it, Evie!
Old 04-20-2017, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

sounds like a good plan What does it smell like?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2017, 01:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not really news but still interesting & kinda cool:
Quote:
A few nights at a swanky resort in Bali, a skin tightening laser treatment and a bottle of Delta Goodrem perfume; they’re just some of the items inside this year’s Logies gift bags.

• A Delta by Delta Goodrem 100ml fragrance

x

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2017, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's pretty cool
Old 04-23-2017, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, I thought so Probably why there was that giant sign or whatever it was there that Delta posted a picture of her with

I also see that the title for this thread is probably quite old now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2017, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, sounds like a great way for her to promote the perfume.

It is
Old 04-23-2017, 02:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

oops

So I must have stopped watching the red carpet & switched over to OUAT just before the perfume ad came on

She's on a train, gets off it, walks though a field, finds a piano & plays it until the perfume appears on the piano & they tell you to buy it - very short & a little uninteresting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2017, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a shame you didn't find it interesting. It still sounds better than most perfume ads I've seen though
Old 04-23-2017, 03:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well I can't say its less interesting than other ones, but its not necessarily exciting either Neither was the quick talk on the red carpet but still nice to see her spoken to (they keep dropping hints for her to perform at the after party so maybe if she gets enough of them she will & we'll get some videos again )

ETA: The Logies Red Carpet were brought to me by Delta's perfume (they usually put an advertisement at some point during a show saying that the show is brought to us by some product)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-24-2017, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched it. I can see what you mean but I really like that she's playing the piano in it
Old 04-24-2017, 01:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I love that too - very Delta to include that & to even be outside like that

Chelle » join GTmy art