Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Evie - I finally youtubed Matt Corby just now. His song Resolution is pretty good

Delta's #3 on the Maxim Hot 100 List.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's pretty cool that's she not only is on that list but so high

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

After countless mentions and sneak peeks, the cover and release date for Delta’s upcoming anniversary edition of Innocent Eyes is now available on iTunes for pre-order. The album is expected to be released on November 29, with a standard and deluxe edition (includes video content).

Tracklist:
1. Born To Try (Anniversary Edition)
2. Innocent Eyes (Anniversary Edition)
3. Not Me, Not I (Anniversary Edition)
4. Throw It Away (Anniversary Edition)
5. Lost Without You (Anniversary Edition)
6. Predictable (Anniversary Edition)
7. Butterfly (Anniversary Edition)
8. In My Own Time (Anniversary Edition)
9. My Big Mistake (Anniversary Edition)
10. This Is Not Me (Anniversary Edition)
11. Running Away (Anniversary Edition)
12. A Year Ago Today (Anniversary Edition)
13. Longer (Anniversary Edition)
14. Will You Fall For Me (Anniversary Edition)
Deluxe edition includes a video for each song.

Source
Old 11-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for posting the news in here too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What is with that cover?? It is hideous!

Its amazing how quickly i went from goosebumpy excitement to WTF...
Old 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Evie I don't understand what the bit over her eyebrow is, & really the patterns would be nicer if they weren't over her but the ones on her dress are saying 'ten years' which makes sense. Not sure what Indigenous art has to do with Delta but in a way it is a nice touch (or at least that's what it looks like it is meant to be to me).

I like the pink on it, & that it is clearly different while still being the same as the original. It also sort of matches the colours of this board .

On Delta Daily there's comments about how they've actually made her skinnier on that too (there's a gif which compares the two where you can clearly see they have). I don't like that fact, but I care more about the music than what the cover looks like. They could have done better with this though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

its seriously an eye sore, its as if some crappy intern at sony did it in paint!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I'm sure thought & effort went into it but it does look more like that

Someone needs to design a new cover & then everyone who doesn't like this can use that image instead on things like iTunes . Actually someone possibly has on Delta Daily already as they were playing with things but I stopped reading I was just looking to see if they had the UK release date

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no i really think no thought went into it, unless the thought was along the lines of how to make it the ugliest it could possibly look; which case it has met the brief
Old 11-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe it was . I think whatever thought that went into it was to make it creative & different not necessarily pretty, or it just is thoughts impossible for us to ever understand

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie (View Post)
no i really think no thought went into it, unless the thought was along the lines of how to make it the ugliest it could possibly look; which case it has met the brief
I actually wouldn't be surprised, sometimes it feels like Sony just wants to see Delta fail. At least this time they announced the date three weeks in advance, I understand this is just a gift to the fans, but still, if they would just put a bit more effort into it, it could do so well!
Old 11-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i feel like Delta did the cover herself and thinks its awesome.. she/they are sadly mistaken! i showed my niece and she laughed. shes a child!
Old 11-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

What is sad is there seems to be a lot of hate for that cover so if Delta thinks it is wonderful that's a shame, even more so if she designed it. A gift for the fans really should look nicer & be liked by all or at least most of the fans

Wouldn't surprise me if Sony didn't care & wanted Delta to fail . But at least they announced it three weeks in advanced which is better than the day before that I was worried about

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if she did it, she should say that to soften the hate

but as a promotional piece, its terrible

it just makes no sense and weakens what would have been a really special project
Old 11-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

New article where Delta talks about the IE re-release and the fifth album:

Quote:
In the decade since Innocent Eyes was released, Delta Goodrem has grown up, and grown stronger. She talks about exorcising past demons and her determination to finally crack the US market.

Delta Goodrem turned 29 last weekend. Young, rich, beautiful, dressed by A-list designers and living the high life in Hollywood, the superstar songstress is, by her own assessment and that of her closest friends, the happiest she’s ever been. And, for the record, there’s something she wants to make loud and sparklingly clear before we go any further: no matter what you hear, no matter what you read elsewhere, Delta Goodrem is very much the single lady right now. And loving it.

“I’m dating,” she announces, amid one of her regular uncontrollable fits of laughter. “I’m going to try to see people, but it doesn’t mean that if you see a picture of me with somebody that I’m with them. I’m affectionate; I’m a koala bear. I hope people understand that I’m just like any other 29-year-old who’s trying to work out what’s right for her.”

Read more