Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2013, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly it is a shame, but maybe promotion will start in the coming weeks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-15-2013, 04:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh I love acoustic versions. I'm looking forward to it.
Although, I would've loved it even more if it was Mistaken Identity instead. Cause I think I might love the acoustic version of MI more than the original one
Old 09-15-2013, 04:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

An acoustic version of MI would be wonderful too . I wish she was doing both of them but just one is still wonderful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-15-2013, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Azooz!

I agree, an acoustic version of MI would be great! I can see why she'd release one of IE though, it is her most succesful album and it being her debut album will probably always be special to Delta.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what a great idea!!
Old 09-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, an acoustic version of IE! I wasn't expecting that! Love that she'll be revisiting all those songs again. Excited to hear it.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Unexpected but wonderful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-19-2013, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep! Not that long to wait either if it's out next month.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
RYAN Tedder knows a hit song when he hears it.

After working with Delta Goodrem on The Voice this year, the pair wrote her Top 10 dance hit Heart Hypnotic.

“That song was difficult for both of us – we were out of our comfort zones,” Tedder says. “But I like doing things that don’t make sense if you can get away with it.”

He feels Goodrem could “100-per-cent” work in America with the right song. Now they’re trying to write it.

“The key is figuring out a new approach. For a decade Delta’s had this shockingly large career in Australia. But if you lived in the same house for 10 years one day you walk in and go, that’s it, I’m painting all the walls, the furniture, burning the rugs. I like the foundation, let’s renovate. That’s the frame of mind she’s in – I’ve mined the same thing, I’ve had repeated success, how can I reinvent the wheel? She has a million different things going for her.”
Source
Old 10-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting. I hope they can find what it is they/she is looking for

Thanks for posting that Ingrid

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She has a million different things going for her.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Evie!

It's great they're working together, I can't wait to see what they come up with!
Old 10-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

nah, it is... i just think, they had a hit, they failed at taking it internationally.. im always up for new delta music but please delta camp, try telling us stuff we dont already know
Old 10-04-2013, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true, they could've done a lot more for it in Australia too. More promotion, a music video.. but there's always so many missed opportunities which is a shame.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Evie

They really should look at the other aspects not just releasing music as releasing is great but if they promoted things better she could have bigger hits. Imagine what could have happened had they promoted HH better & done a music video for it?

Chelle » join GTmy art