Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2013, 04:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope they do too

That's true, if the videos aren't in good quality then the pictures might not be . Aurora says (since I asked her ) sometimes you can play around with the sharpness of a picture to make it appear better quality on a smaller size

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-13-2013, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

It depends on the picture really. Taking screencaps of things and having them turn out good is hard simply because you are dealing with moving objects, but if you play with the sharpness of the image (increasing it usually) it may help to improve the quality. Sometimes playing with the colouring can help too, but it all depends on the picture as what works for one does not always work for another. And sometimes some pictures just can not be made to look any better. If someone's skin looks all pixelated sometimes using a blur tool on the skin can help clear it up, and other times it will just make it look worse. A screencap may improve in quality when you reduce the size too which was part of what I was saying to Chelle earlier. I may have just made a really complicated and confusing post for which I appologise for. If anyone needs any help with trying to improve the quality of screencaps let me know and I will see if I can help .

I love the OP Chelle .
Old 10-17-2013, 05:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the explanation & offer Aurora

I found screencaps of Sitting on Top of the World so there's one video at least

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I once made screencaps of DWABH & WYWH but I don't think I have them anymore. Trying to improve the quality of the screencaps sounds like a lot of work though, I'm not sure I have the time for it at the moment Can't we just put the most recent video there? Who knows, the gallery of DD might come back
Old 10-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

We could just use a picture that has nothing to do with her music videos too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

What about this? It does have to do with her music videos and is easy to add in

Old 10-20-2013, 03:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ok

I'll add that in & add in the OP in a second

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2013, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great!
Old 10-20-2013, 03:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Added

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2013, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

It looks great, very organized!
Old 10-20-2013, 03:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad you think so

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do

I just watched the video for I Don't Care. Can't believe how young Delta was there!
Old 10-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know what you mean. How old would she have been when she filmed that? About 17 or 18?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2013, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think even younger than that, maybe 16
Old 10-20-2013, 04:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not sure either. I tried doing the math from when it was done & her birthday which gave me 17 but you saying 16 sounds right to me. Either way she was really young when she did it & she looks very young too

Chelle » join GTmy art