Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-08-2004, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Delta Goodrem On Rove.

I was thinking of going to Rove studios, but I decided against it seeing I have an assignment due the tomorrow and I have no way of getting there.

I'm excited to see what happens.
Old 11-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
DELTA GOODREM chats to Rove and performs OUT OF THE BLUE
Award winning singer-songwriter Delta Goodrem makes her highly anticipated return to the music scene with her fantastic new single Out Of The Blue. The track was co-written by Delta and is the first cut off her new album Mistaken Identity (out November 7). Don’t miss Delta’s chat with Rove, or her live performance of this beautiful single.
from rove.com.au
Old 11-08-2004, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe there should be a Delta appearances thread cos surely a Delta on the Panel thread will pop up come tomorrow.

Anywho, very much looking forward to the interview.. Rove's been a bit boring lately so having Delta on it makes it worth sticking through.

Oooh, you should go with Kat, Dana! Though Delta will prolly have an interview then come back and perform at the end, so you'd be waiting out in the cold till 10:45pm ish..
Old 11-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Is Kat going? That poopie head didn't tell me, I would have stalked her.

I'll start the TV apperance thread. Kat can close this one.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Maybe there should be a Delta appearances thread cos surely a Delta on the Panel thread will pop up come tomorrow.

Oooh, you should go with Kat, Dana! Though Delta will prolly have an interview then come back and perform at the end, so you'd be waiting out in the cold till 10:45pm ish..
I think that's a good idea, Eves.
Dana, I hope you don't mind if I change the title to "Delta TV appearances" as she's making numerous TV appearances this week and it would be a good idea to keep that discussion under one umbrella, (or thread, as it would be).

Yes, I was considering going but I don't think I will 'cause I'd probably wait at the wrong entrance exit and the weather's pretty cold atm. I think the only people lucky enough to say hi and maybe get an autograph would be those with tickets to the show.

I'm really looking forward to this appearance too though. I'm pleased she's performing. It'll give her a chance to redeem herself after the ARIAs with what I'm sure will be a much stronger performance. She's always a great interviewee too so I'm sure she'll have lots to say to Rove.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I have an assignment so I was like nahhhh it's cold and I probably won't see her.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, nearly everyone's in the middle of assessment right now. It's a pity Delta couldn't hol out a few more weeks before starting her promo apps. She probably won't come back to Melbourne for a while after this either. Damn those lucky people who have tickets to the show.

icon by *Evie
Old 11-08-2004, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Yeah, nearly everyone's in the middle of assessment right now. It's a pity Delta couldn't hol out a few more weeks before starting her promo apps. She probably won't come back to Melbourne for a while after this either. Damn those lucky people who have tickets to the show.
Yeah I don't like the people that have tickets at the moment. I your avatar by the way.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Yeah I don't like the people that have tickets at the moment. I your avatar by the way.
Me neither. I wonder if there are any going on eBay. They'd probably be charging a fortune knowing they can con some poor die hard Delta fan into paying a shoite load for 'em. I'm supposed to be saving for my Delta concerts.

Thanks for the av compliment! I just can't get enough of those OotB forest scenes. She looks too cute in them, and now that I have the DVD I can't help but avify them.

icon by *Evie
Old 11-08-2004, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, she's got an awesome smile and she's just so loveable. You know how some people just look nice Maybe I'm just weird.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wonder if there are any going on eBay. They'd probably be charging a fortune knowing they can con some poor die hard Delta fan into paying a shoite load for 'em.
I doubt it, you'd probably be listed on a rovetickets list (like at aussie idol..you can't swap/sell tix cos they're in your name) still. I bet half the people who go to the shows we want to, don't even like the guests just cos fate likes to make us fans jealous. ;P
Old 11-08-2004, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

I know what you mean, Dana. Delta looks as friendly and lovely as she is. There's nothing false about that smile.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
I doubt it, you'd probably be listed on a rovetickets list (like at aussie idol..you can't swap/sell tix cos they're in your name) still. I bet half the people who go to the shows we want to, don't even like the guests just cos fate likes to make us fans jealous. ;P
Oh, okay. I've never been to a live TV recording so I didn't know. But thanks for the info! Yeah, that's what I'm thinking 'cause you apply for those tix in advance and you're not told who'll be guest listed. So barely even half are likely to be fans.

Just a quick list of her TV spots for this week:

Tuesday 9th -
Rove Live, 9:30pm, Channel 10

Wednesday 10th -
The Panel, 9:30pm, Channel 10

Friday 12th -
What You Want, 4pm, Channel [V]
TRL, 6pm, MTV

icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 11-08-2004 at 11:29 AM
Old 11-08-2004, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Delta on Rove tomorrow..Panel Wednesday. Is there anything else coming up to tape? I know she's gonna be busy lately! There is a TRL thing as well?

ETA: Nevermind! Just saw the list Kat sneaked in there!
Old 11-08-2004, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-
Delta on Rove tomorrow..Panel Wednesday. Is there anything else coming up to tape? I know she's gonna be busy lately! There is a TRL thing as well?

ETA: Nevermind! Just saw the list Kat sneaked in there!
I must have read your mind!

icon by *Evie
Old 11-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I must have read your mind!
I think you must have!

Though, I thought I was going crazy for amoment, I swore i didn't see that when I read the thread! But thanks for that list!