Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2004, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the aria pics..she looked amazing that night.
Old 08-14-2004, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the pic thread, Dana! Nice to see you again too!

Ahh, I so loved the powder pink Lisa Ho gown, Ellie! So elegant.

Posted these at the end of the request thread. They're water-marky, but recent.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-14-2004, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This one?

I love that dress too, Kat! And her shoes! They kind of look like the shoes she wore at the Logies too, well, one of the pairs she wore!
Old 08-14-2004, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-
This one?

I love that dress too, Kat! And her shoes! They kind of look like the shoes she wore at the Logies too, well, one of the pairs she wore!
I saw the green top in Sportsgirl today! Everyone on the DG forum is running out to get one just like it.

Yeah, I thought they may have been the same shoes she wore to the Logies, Ellie! They could well be too. Bet they're staggeringly expensive! I loved all the shoes she wore for her Harpers Bazzar photoshoot too - "Tears, tantrums and killer heels!"

icon by *Evie
Old 08-14-2004, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh! I must go to Sportsgirl! it looks so comfy though!

You thought they might be the same too? yay! Then I'm not imagining things! But I love the harpers one's too, heck, I do like everything she wears!

And speaking of clothes like hers you can buy, do you remember that pink sort of poncho type thing she wore, ooh, either when she was arriving in the US or from the US. They were airport pics and her dad was with her, and her mum too as well. Anyway, you can get similar ones at Supre now, lots of different colours too.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't help but gawk at all of Delta's great pics . I'm still waiting for the day when a photographer snaps a really bad one .

Some oldies but goodies

And a more recent shot....

Last edited by ~*grace*~; 08-14-2004 at 06:50 AM
Old 08-14-2004, 06:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Who else thinks they're soooo cute?

I love her with Mark. She just looks so genuinely happy with her and so does he. Except for when they were at the Logies Guess he's gotta learn to deal with all the Delta hype.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Oh is it from sports girl? I want it, it's so nice.

I actually don't like Mark and Delta, but not because they aren't cute, but something about Mark really really bugs me.
I think they're gonna sell out of those quick!

I was a little bugged by him at first, there was just something about him. But hearing more about them and seeing his love and concern for Delta, it seems they're both very happy and hopefully in love and I'm happy for the. He's definitely grown on me now.

Another pic I like...

Old 08-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mark's not my type of guy but they make a cute couple

Great pics. Thanks.
Old 08-14-2004, 01:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*grace*~
I'm still waiting for the day when a photographer snaps a really bad one .
Never gonna happen. *is jealous of Delta's stunning good looks*

SpinBeneathCandy, yeah, I've never exactly been a Poo fan. I think it's because he was the "bad boy" and Delta was so sweet and innocent, so when they got together it just totally didn't make sense to me....and frankly it still doesn't......but she's a big girl and can look after herself, and she does seem really happy with him.
Old 08-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*grace*~
That one scares the bejesus out of me..I cant wait till August is over so I can turn the calendar over over. She looks evil. (Gorgeous but evil nonetheless.

I love the shots from the IE single covers..She looks natural and so very comfortable in that jumper.

I like Delta/Mark! I originally thought she had rocks in her head when they first started dating but now I think they're bloody adorable.

Last edited by Evie; 08-14-2004 at 02:38 PM
Old 08-14-2004, 02:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Honestly, my opinion Mark and Delta is simple. He is obviously very much in love with her and we don't know the guy. Lea, Delta's mom, said he's a very sweet man and I believe her. He just doesn't seem like the guy the press made him ought to be. Proof of that was the little snippet of him when Delta was on Pulse. -nods-

EDIT:

So. Gorgeous. I just absolutely love her hair there.

Last edited by **Susie**; 08-14-2004 at 07:23 PM
Old 08-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Her hair does look amazing there, I love her look lately, I think the short hair really suits her. Not many people could pull it off.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

She sure has a thing for those sort of tops.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 08-15-2004, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Oh is it from sports girl? I want it, it's so nice.

I actually don't like Mark and Delta, but not because they aren't cute, but something about Mark really really bugs me.
Yes. I think it looked lovely on her too, Dana. I love that she's such an avid designer dresser, but still loves her chain stores too.

I'm with you on that too. I've never warmed to Mark. Though, as Ellie and Susie point out - if Delta and Lea have warmed to him, and he continues to support and make her smile the way he has these past six months, I guess I can too. People can change, and I think that Delts has inspired change in him, just as he has in her. Let's hope it's a long-term thing.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
That one scares the bejesus out of me..I cant wait till August is over so I can turn the calendar over over. She looks evil. (Gorgeous but evil nonetheless.

Really? It's my favourite calendar pic for the year! I think she looks reminiscent of the Girl With A Pearl Earring oil painting, and just stunning. But then I can see why it might be construed as evil too, I guess.

Great pics everyone. Love the ACA cap, Susie. And the shot of her performing in Canada, Rox.

icon by *Evie