Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Delta Goodrem - Moderator Opening Announcement

Hi everyone!

We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you become a moderator here, you'll be joining a great community who'll provide you a support network and add to the fun of being a moderator. If you'd like to apply for this position and if you have any questions about the requirements, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board.

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on May 3. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to Cátia.

Please don't use this thread as a “campaign thread” for someone you think should get the position, because we want everyone that's interested in the position to apply.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Old 04-17-2018, 02:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thank you for putting this up Catia

Unfortunately I've decided to step down. As I mentioned earlier in the year it is becoming a struggle for me, & less fun to post. I've tried to keep going for those who wanted to keep the board here but unfortunately its not getting any better. I've got to do what is best for me & in turn what is best for the board. This board deserves to have a moderator who enjoys posting here & wants to be here, who has the time & desire to dedicate to keeping the board going. Right now, that's no longer me. I'm sorry. Thank you to everyone who's helped keep this board going for as long as it has, hopefully we can have many more years here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Sorry to see you step down, Chelle.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-17-2018, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

sorry to see you step down chelle but i understand, i have hard time keeping up and Delta is not the first thing i update myself with so i hope we get to find a moderator for this board that's been here for a long time
Old 04-18-2018, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry you're stepping down Chelle, but it's completely understandable You've done a great job keeping this board open for so long.

I really hope someone applies.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:48 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I tried & I wish I could keep going, this board means so much to me, but it also deserves better than me as my heart isn't in it anymore . I will of course stick around should we get a new moderator, but I won't promise daily posting

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2018, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear this, Chelle but that's completely understandable. I had to do that for my other board last year too so I understand the conflicting feelings.

Hope that people apply for the board so that it can stay open.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 04-28-2018 at 09:19 AM
Old 04-30-2018, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chelle
Hope somebody steps up to pick up where you left things

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 04-30-2018, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-01-2018, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

a few days left
Old 05-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

No applicants as of yet. Unfortunately if nobody applies, the board will be forced to close.

The customisation here is so pretty!
Old 05-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Administrator

Hi everyone. No one applied to moderate this board so it will be closing on Sunday. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thank you for the update Jerry. I knew it would happen but still sad to see the board go

It had a wonderful 13 & a half years here, longer than that really . I wish it could've gone on forever but its a tricky subject & its amazing its lasted this long with all these Australia-only projects she keeps doing. For those who wish to keep discussing everything about this amazing woman we can start a thread on the Music board

Thank you to everyone who made this board the amazing place it was

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-05-2018, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's sad
Chelle

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 05-05-2018, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry to hear no one applied

I'm really going to miss this board. I've always enjoyed posting here and I'm grateful for the friends I've made