Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Glad you had a great night, Eves!
And you got your OotB promo signed - that's gonna be worth even more now... not that you'll sell it. Sentimental value. Speaking of which - it must have been the nicest thing in the world to know she recognises and remembers you. It's so like her to autograph something for absolutely everyone too. Can't wait to see the pics!

I'm buggered too, and I still have some study to do before bed.
Night all! And congrats again, Delta on a most commendable ARIA win amd performance!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 10-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

I'm downloading and browsing like a mad thing! I completely forgot the ARIAs were today ... well, I didn't forget they were today, I forgot that today had already happened in Australia.

We got two different outfits, YAY!

Sounds like you had a great day, Evie, I'm so jealous!
Old 10-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
So true, Ellie. Everyone's been anticipating her return to the stage, and the huge pressure to execute a song with such testing vocals as OotB (in front of the live crowd and a nation of eager viewers), was extreme. She kept her composure all the way through though. It was nice to see her signing the song a little differently here and there aswell. She even managed to sing some of echoey backing bits which I found impressive. Seeing her move around to the music really adds to the performance - especially since Delta moves and expresses herself so well. Glad you were digging the red too, Ellie. I've started taking a real liking to deeper red and earthy hues on her. Especially her makeup. She's got great features, and they look all the more dramatic when they're highlighted in those colours.
I was watching it again last night after I logged off, and couldn't help but wonder if there were sound problems. I missed this the first time around, but she actually ripped one of her earpieces out. But yes, she did do an impressive job, singing the echoy bits and just everything. Good for her!

Evie, that's so exciting! Yay! I"m glad you got to meet her!
Old 10-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

I watched all the stuff! Her award acceptance was cute, she was thrown when that guy tapped her on the shoulder! And she looked *so* shocked, too...

And her dress *sigh* I loved her outfit for performing OotB, but I think that would have made a gorgeous dress - I wasn't keen on the trousers she was wearing under it.

I'll have to watch again now you've mentioned that, Ellie
Old 10-17-2004, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

Ev You're so cute. What's a promo picture, there is a promo thingy for out of the blue?
Old 10-18-2004, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Delta looked and sounded FANTASTIC last night.

I admit it - I was a tad teary eyed when she performed. I felt proud of her Does that sound silly!

AND OMG! Chris Isaak presented her award to her!!!! DUET DUET DUET!
Old 10-18-2004, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
Ev You're so cute. What's a promo picture, there is a promo thingy for out of the blue?
Its the promotional CD that they send to radio stations for them to play the single Lucky Evie got her hands on one a week or two back!
Old 10-18-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
Its the promotional CD that they send to radio stations for them to play the single Lucky Evie got her hands on one a week or two back!
Oh.... Evie gets everything
Old 10-18-2004, 06:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Not.Happy! She always looks gorgeous!! Not only that but her make up and her beautiful glowing skin. Is it just me or is her skin always
glowing?!?! If I didnt like her so much..well then..I would be insanely envious! But right now, Ims till insanely jealous. Geezaloo. Her shoes too!! And all her pretty jewellery. Sometimes..I just dont know what to do with that girl.
No, in all seriousness, she deserves all the wonderful credits and accolades she gets because she's so wonderful!
I was shocked when she won! I didn't think she would, I thought last year was her year and that it wouldn't be the highest selling album. She looked surprised too. I thought she would win Best Pop Release.. congrats to Missy though!
Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I watched all the stuff! Her award acceptance was cute, she was thrown when that guy tapped her on the shoulder! And she looked *so* shocked, too...

Lol.. yeah!! Ron..that was a cute moment. Shipper idea? Lol..im sick!
Old 10-18-2004, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Shipper idea Ron really wanted to meet her, it was cute.
Old 10-18-2004, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

I will definitely have to second listen for the sound probs you picked up on, Ellie. If she pulle dout her ear peice, it sounds like something was up, and that would account for her not being so ambitious with the big notes.

Quote:
Originally posted by funktified
Not.Happy! She always looks gorgeous!! Not only that but her make up and her beautiful glowing skin. Is it just me or is her skin always
glowing?!?! If I didnt like her so much..well then..I would be insanely envious! But right now, Ims till insanely jealous. Geezaloo. Her shoes too!! And all her pretty jewellery. Sometimes..I just dont know what to do with that girl.
No, in all seriousness, she deserves all the wonderful credits and accolades she gets because she's so wonderful!
I was shocked when she won! I didn't think she would, I thought last year was her year and that it wouldn't be the highest selling album. She looked surprised too. I thought she would win Best Pop Release.. congrats to Missy though!

Lol.. yeah!! Ron..that was a cute moment. Shipper idea? Lol..im sick!
I know exactly what you mean, Lil. She never looks anything other than perfectly poised and gorgeous. Not a hair out of place and ever flawless ever-glowing skin. We'd have good reason to hate her if we didn't love her so much!

Like you, I expected she had a better chance at winning Best Pop Release, than Highest Selling Album. I'm so glad she one that one though. What a huge accomplishment to have IE sell consistently for a whole year and half that it outsells the other nominees!

Oh, dear ol' Ronnie! That was so cute, till you brought shipping into the equation. She does have a track record for going for guys her senior, but woah.

icon by *Evie
Old 10-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Geez, does this girl ever go wrong in the fashion stakes? I would give my right arm to own just one piece of clothing in her closet. She looked statuesque. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. And I'm totally digging the hair lately.

The only thing that kind of annoyed me was her hand movement during OotB. That's ok though, first time not behind a piano, so I guess she needed to do something with her hands .
Old 10-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by . : iLLusioNz : .
Geez, does this girl ever go wrong in the fashion stakes? I would give my right arm to own just one piece of clothing in her closet. She looked statuesque. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. And I'm totally digging the hair lately.

The only thing that kind of annoyed me was her hand movement during OotB. That's ok though, first time not behind a piano, so I guess she needed to do something with her hands .
Statuesque describes her perfectly, Mia.
I'd give multiple body parts to own her whole wardrobe, but then that would defeat the purpose of owning them.

I think I know what you mean, and I notice hand movements get rather animated on artists who are used to playing instruments while they sing. She's been out from the piano a few times, the [V] concert for example. I quite like her movements and manner away from the paino, but it is something she's probably not as used to doing, as you say.

icon by *Evie
Old 10-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Like you, I expected she had a better chance at winning Best Pop Release, than Highest Selling Album. I'm so glad she one that one though. What a huge accomplishment to have IE sell consistently for a whole year and half that it outsells the other nominees!

Oh, dear ol' Ronnie! That was so cute, till you brought shipping into the equation. She does have a track record for going for guys her senior, but woah.
"Highest Selling" seems like weird name for an award anyway, to me ... you'd think it would be more likely to be "Best", since surely highest selling implies sales statistics are being used and you'd be able to find that out beforehand!

And also, that Ron guy ... who *is* he!?
Old 10-19-2004, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She looked so beautiful and her dress better than the logies one

I'm glad she won something I watch my ARIA's tape last night