Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2004, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Delta fashion - We all love her style!

Since we're having a bit of a discussion about her clothes in the picture thread, I thought this would be a great thread to have, since I know a lot of people love Delta's taste in fashion.

So what have you liked? And is there anything you haven't liked? Discuss away!

This is probably the favourite gown of mine she's worn, she looks so amazing and I looove the pink.

I like her style when she's just out and about and just in casual clothes. The jeans and a cute top or something, she always looks amazing!
Old 08-15-2004, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also like that pink dress it so suits her
She really looks cool in jeans as well
Old 08-15-2004, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've always loved her flowy top/jeans combination. The one I love the most is probably the one she wore to the Castle Hill signing. It was peachy coloured and had a singlet on underneath it as it was rather seethrough.

She's come a long way since her BTTvideo days.

My sister & mum didn't like her Logies 04 dress. They didn't think it should have won the best dressed award..It was kind of plain but it suited her hair. I loved her Logies 03 dress. Beautiful!
Old 08-15-2004, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My sister & mum didn't like her Logies 04 dress.
I also didn't like it it was awful to me
Old 08-15-2004, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't mind it, but after the aria's and the logies the year before, I was expecting something more..brighter! But I think she looked good still, I just thought it would be a different colour.
Old 08-15-2004, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was real plain..though that was probably her intention (not to stand out). Either way I'm glad she won the award because hell, I like her and another award for her is aiight in my books.

I loved her Aria's dress! Lucky she had that strappy bit else she'd have been preoccupied with pulling it up all night and making sure she wasn't giving people a little bit more of an eyeful than she'd thought.
Old 08-15-2004, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie

I loved her Aria's dress! Lucky she had that strappy bit else she'd have been preoccupied with pulling it up all night and making sure she wasn't giving people a little bit more of an eyeful than she'd thought.
Yeah! I'm always so paranoid when it comes to things like that! BUt that strappy bit is cool, you don't seen many dresses like that, usually it's no straps, or spaghetti straps or something.
Old 08-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Re: Delta fashion - We all love her style!

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-

I like her style when she's just out and about and just in casual clothes. The jeans and a cute top or something, she always looks amazing!
I was thinking of starting a thread like this. I'm glad you thought to, Ellie!

The pink Lisa Ho gown she wore to the ARIAs has been my favourite outfit to date too. The modern twist to a classic cut, the way it flowed, and the diamante detail was so very feminine, and suited her perfectly. Together with her hairstyle and soft makeup, she looked so angelic.

Delta always looks classic and elegant at all her red carpet events. I can't say there's ever been an item of evening wear I haven't liked. She chooses what suits her, and flatters her at best. She sticks to classic clothing, but modernises them when she wears them her own way (whether it be a dress over jeans with casual wear, or wearing black pants with one of her slinky evening tops, to the UK Spiderman premiere).

Her long, flowy tops and dresses over jeans are my favourite look, and undeniably her trademark. I adore the various greeny, pinky and white sheer layered tops she wore in the LWY clip. The peachy pink Scanlon and Theodore top she wore for the Channel [V] concert is another sentimental favourite.

As for her casual daywear. I love that she makes it dressy in an effortless sort of way. If she 's wearing something as simple as a singlet and comfy pants (like she did to the tennis), she'll dress it up with pretty accessories, like earrings, bracelets, or handbags.

I'm a big fan of her jewellery style. I love delicate charm bracelets and gypsy style earrings. They're so feminine, and can really set off a simple, classic outfit. As per below:

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 08-15-2004 at 01:43 PM
Old 08-15-2004, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Re: Re: Delta fashion - We all love her style!

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Her long, flowy tops and dresses over jeans are my favourite look, and undeniablyher trademark. I adore the various greeny, pinky and white sheer layered tops she wore in the LWY clip. The peachy pink Scanlon and Theodore top she wore for the Channel [V] concert is another sentimental favourite.

I'm a big fan of her jewellery style. I love delicate charm bracelets and gypsy style earrings. They're so feminine, and can really set off a simple, classic outfit. As per below:
That definitely is her trademark! But yes, a fave over mine too. I do adore the outfits in LWY..oh and the high heels with the jeans! I love that look too.

Her jewellery is amazing too. It's not over done and she seems to match them perfectly with her outfits.

I just adore her style, she has this classic look about her, while being modest and all that.

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy

She's just classy, it's not too girly and it's just perfect. I'm not a big fan of girly stuff, but I do love earrings as well. I actually sent her some that I made. God knows if she got them
It is perfect! She just seems to do it all right too.

And you sent her earrings? Aww, that's sweet! I hope she got them!

Last edited by Ellie; 08-15-2004 at 12:10 PM
Old 08-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I the off the shoulder top.

She's just classy, it's not too girly and it's just perfect. I'm not a big fan of girly stuff, but I do love earrings as well. I actually sent her some that I made. God knows if she got them

She's just a stunning girly.

Once again I love the girl top she wore to Athens. I might buy it, but it's a little too cold for a top like that now days.
I love it aswell, Dana. It's elegant, but cool too.

You sent her some handmade earrings? Awww, that's so thoughtful. When did you send them? 'Cause it takes her a while, but she does endeavour to get back to everyone who sends her things. I got a thankyou note roughly eight months after I sending something her way. I wasn't expecting a response or acknowledgement at all. So I was incredibly touched that she wrote to let me know she'd recieved my package. You might see her wearing your earrings sometime soon, and if you do, be sure to let us know!

The Sportsgirl top is very cool. Yeah, at the temp it was yesterday, us Melbournians won't be wearing anything without a jacket over the top till October-November at the earliest!

Quote:
That definitely is her trademark! But yes, a fave over mine too. I do adore the outfits in LWY..oh and the high heels with the jeans! I love that look too.

Her jewellery is amazing too. It's not over done and she seems to match them perfectly with her outfits.

I just adore her style, she has this classic look about her, while being modest and all that.
Love the high heels with jeans! I think it's adorable how gracefu she is when she removes them to play piano. I'd be all tugging and fumbling with the straps. But she just swoops them off, and has them perfectly alligned under the piano in a matter of seconds. It's an underrated skill!

That's what I think too. It's never brash and always understated. But then it works to enhance and bring its own unique statement to her overall look.

Modesty sums it up in one, Ellie. That's really who Delta is, despite all that she achieves. That's definitely reflected in her dress.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 08-15-2004 at 12:30 PM
Old 08-15-2004, 12:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The peachy pink Scanlon and Theodore top she wore for the Channel [V] concert is another sentimental favourite.
I loved that outfit she wore for that concert - she looked gorgeous.

The ARIAs dress was also really nice. She's got such a nice, comfy dress sense, it's great.
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 08-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

She really does have such good fashion sense.

I think my favourite Delta outfits are the heels/jeans/top combos that she wears. The word elegant is definitely perfect to describe her style!

And I agree, her jewellery is gorgeous!

Dana, it would be so cool if you ever saw her wearing those earrings. If it were me, I think I'd die!!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
If you see her wearing pink earrings they are mine!

Heh, I want that top. I should give myself a present for signing up at the gym today. Woot! I get an assesment done in two weeks and from what I hear. I don't want them pinching me
Hee, we'll keep an eye out..play spot the earrings!

That'll be a good present! I started working at a Gym, Zest to be exact, and the assessments aren't that bad at all and no pinching there! But I heard others still do that..
Old 08-16-2004, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

I want her collection of LV bags

Quote:
Hee, we'll keep an eye out..play spot the earrings!
And don't forget to play 'Spot Louis'!. He hasn't made an appearance for a while
Old 08-16-2004, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

I really love this top from the IDC vid ... I don't even really know why! I wouldn't wear it myself, I think it just looks so young and funky and fun on Delts!

I also really like this from the NMNI vid