Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
HT stands for...

I'm sure I knew this already but alas I'm suffering from stupidity atm. (<shut up ;P)

I'll have a looksee at JB tomorrow. I was going to get it today but bought Avril instead. Kind of wishing I didn't buy it now but it's aiight. I'm sure (hoping) it will grow on me.
HT = Heavier Things (2003). RFS = Room For Squares (2001)

That's 'cause it's 3:30am. SHF!

Spiffing. I was toying with the idea of buying Avril's. It's the fact I don't like her that stands in the way of my buying it. I don't doubt that if I bought the album it would be a total regret buy though, so I know what you mean.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 08-21-2004, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
HT = Heavier Things (2003). RFS = Room For Squares (2001)

That's 'cause it's 3:30am. SHF!

Spiffing. I was toying with the idea of buying Avril's. It's the fact I don't like her that stands in the way of my buying it.
Ah that's right! Which one do you think I would like more?

I will burn it for you. It's kind of not worth it. ;P There are a few great tracks but then theres a bunch of punk wannabe tracks which just make me roll my eyes and move on. I liked her first album a hell of a lot more..which imo was ridiculously poppy..don't know what it says about my taste in music. Haha. ;P

I'm surprisingly awake though..Trying to finish my work now while I'm up. How bout you? Off to bed now?
Old 08-21-2004, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah that's right! Which one do you think I would like more?

I will burn it for you. It's kind of not worth it. ;P There are a few great tracks but then theres a bunch of punk wannabe tracks which just make me roll my eyes and move on. I liked her first album a hell of a lot more..which imo was ridiculously poppy..don't know what it says about my taste in music. Haha. ;P

I'm surprisingly awake though..Trying to finish my work now while I'm up. How bout you? Off to bed now?
It's like choosing between children. But I'd advise you start with RFS. HT is brilliant too. But if you enjoy RFS, you'll be able to appreciate how HT evolved, I think.

Aw, thanks matey! Only if it's not too much trouble. If you like John's studio stuff, I can burn you some accoustic tracks and/or Maroon5 in return too. I could see the wannabe punk coming. Yeah, from what I've heard (d/ld) of her first album, I quite enjoyed. She should just lose the anti-pop act, 'cause it's what works best for her anyway, IMO. Our taste in music is spiffing. Don't question it - SHF it.

Getting much work done? I'm starting to get sleepy. Was going to hop off till I saw you were on. Its the first Saturday I've been home in ages, so I can't resist a good late night net session.

icon by *Evie
Old 08-21-2004, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's like choosing between children. But I'd advise you start with RFS. HT is brilliant too. But if you enjoy RFS, you'll be able to appreciate how HT evolved, I think.

Aw, thanks matey! Only if it's not too much trouble. If you like John's studio stuff, I can burn you some accoustic tracks an/or Maroon5 in return too. I could see the wannabe punk coming. Yeah, from what I've heard (d/ld) of her first album, I quite enjoyed. She should just lose the anti-pop act, 'cause it's what works best for her anyway, IMO. Our taste in music is spiffing. Don't question it - SHF it.

Getting much work done? I'm starting to get sleepy. Was going to hop off till I saw you were on. Its the first Saturday I've been home in ages, so I can't resist a good late night net session.
Ahahaha! I'm saving that quote for future sig usage. Love it! Okay, I'll see tomorrow. (today!)

No worries. Coool! Thanks. (I'm very articulate, I'm sure you will agree)
lol, I think she sees it as growth but I think she's going backwards..But I like her so I shant bash anymore. Have you heard that full album? May as well chuck that in with Under My Skin.
Well when you throw a SHF in there, how can I not agree. :drool_spit:

Not really. I'm spose to fix up my own alphabet and I'm only up to G.

Awww I feel special that you're still here because of me. *sniff*

Hmmm so ot..so I pickk..Keane for a duet with Delta!
Old 08-21-2004, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ahahaha! I'm saving that quote for future sig usage. Love it! Okay, I'll see tomorrow. (today!)

No worries. Coool! Thanks. (I'm very articulate, I'm sure you will agree)
lol, I think she sees it as growth but I think she's going backwards..But I like her so I shant bash anymore. Have you heard that full album? May as well chuck that in with Under My Skin.
Well when you throw a SHF in there, how can I not agree. :drool_spit:

Not really. I'm spose to fix up my own alphabet and I'm only up to G.

Awww I feel special that you're still here because of me. *sniff*

Hmmm so ot..so I pickk..Keane for a duet with Delta!
I love when I'm quoted! Doesn't happen all that often.

Who's expected to be articulate at this hour? I'm sure my typos are atrocious tonight (this morning) btw.
Indeed. I'll not bash either. I'm still trying to figure out why I can't get past my dislike of her. She seems to have improved the way she deals with the media, and her fans, so I'm willing to give her a chance. Not the full album - about 6 or so tracks. That would be lovely, again, if it's not too much trouble.
SHFs make for agreement all round, that's why we love them! :drool_spit:

Bugger. Are you gonna throw it in for now, and resume the alphabetising tomorrow?

O'course! It's been a while since we engaged in some classic convo at an hour as ungodly as this.

Oh, Keane are fantastic! My uni friend is mad about them and met them at a show where they were the supporting act. She chatted to them, and everything.

icon by *Evie
Old 08-21-2004, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love when I'm quoted! Doesn't happen all that often.

Who's expected to be articulate at this hour? I'm sure my typos are atrocious tonight (this morning) btw.
SHFs make for agreement all round, that's why we love them! :drool_spit:

Bugger. Are you gonna throw it in for now, and resume the alphabetising tomorrow?

O'course! It's been a while since we engaged in some classic convo at an hour as ungodly as this.

Oh, Keane are fantastic! My uni friend is mad about them and met them at a show where they were the supporting act. She chatted to them, and everything.
But you say 32573276 witty things! Oh well, I'll be the first to quote you. Woo!

t-rue my friend. That and we laugh at anything. SHF! :drool_spit:

Yeah I think so..I'm sick of looking at photoshop.

And I will be a treat to be around tomorrow. I will be snippy and wonderful.

For some reason whenever I listen to "We Might As Well Be Strangers" I just expect Delta to pipe in randomly. Hehe. ;P
I heard about them going to Melb! Nothing here though..figures.
Old 08-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But you say 32573276 witty things! Oh well, I'll be the first to quote you. Woo!

t-rue my friend. That and we laugh at anything. SHF! :drool_spit:

Yeah I think so..I'm sick of looking at photoshop.

And I will be a treat to be around tomorrow. I will be snippy and wonderful.

For some reason whenever I listen to "We Might As Well Be Strangers" I just expect Delta to pipe in randomly. Hehe. ;P
I heard about them going to Melb! Nothing here though..figures.
That many? Well, I knew I said a lot - just not that so much of it was witty! Aww, and you're the first I'd want to quote me o'course.

We do, don't we? s'hardly our fault everything's so frickin' hilarious. Speaking of which, I ended up on your LJ user info page tonight (yes, I was snooping ), and that "just say no to idiots" banner - hilarious!

I'm working up the courage to start using Photoshop. If you could see how spastic I am on it right now, you'd be SHFing me with both hands. :drool_spit:

Oh, me too. There'll be much snapping anyone who wakes me before 11am tomorrow.

I could definitely hear it too. Maybe she could cover it. Now, that would be cool. Yeah, must've been low key promo 'cause I didn't even know they were here till she told me her exciting story. That's weird they bypassed Sydney. At least we both have Brooke touring.

icon by *Evie
Old 08-21-2004, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That many? Well, I knew I said a lot - just not that so much of it was witty! Aww, and you're the first I'd want to quote me o'course.

We do, don't we? s'hardly our fault everything's so frickin' hilarious. Speaking of which, I ended up on your LJ user info page tonight (yes, I was snooping ), and that "just say no to idiots" banner - hilarious!

I'm working up the courage to start using Photoshop. If you could see how spastic I am on it right now, you'd be SHFing me with both hands. :drool_spit:

Oh, me too. There'll be much snapping anyone who wakes me before 11am tomorrow.

I could definitely hear it too. Maybe she could cover it. Now, that would be cool. Yeah, must've been low key promo 'cause I didn't even know they were here till she told me her exciting story. That's weird they bypassed Sydney. At least we both have Brooke touring.
It is, it is! You know I am a fan of the wit! Awwwww *feels special*

I think now that we're sleep deprived, out SHFing will be more frequent. Actually, that's a lie..I slept from 8-1am (I had a hawwt night in doing school work you see) so I'm alright..you must be buggered though!

Hee, I praise the person who made that banner. Unfortunately I've forgotten who it was so they'll just have to live with sentiments from some unknown lj user.

I use to be extremely bad at it, (SHFs both hands, eyes shut ish) but I'm okay with it now..still prefer PSP though.

I'd LOVE to see that..you're always so nice. If we ever meet I will do my best to piss you off just to see what you're like. ;P I may even pay schmo to help me out with my quest.

Ooooh a cover would be nice! The only way I knew was when I ebayed them..I saw a poster for it. Bleugh! I know hey! Speaking of..I'm going today to see what bizzle fraser tickets are left!
Old 08-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It is, it is! You know I am a fan of the wit! Awwwww *feels special*

I think now that we're sleep deprived, out SHFing will be more frequent. Actually, that's a lie..I slept from 8-1am (I had a hawwt night in doing school work you see) so I'm alright..you must be buggered though!

Hee, I praise the person who made that banner. Unfortunately I've forgotten who it was so they'll just have to live with sentiments from some unknown lj user.

I use to be extremely bad at it, (SHFs both hands, eyes shut ish) but I'm okay with it now..still prefer PSP though.

I'd LOVE to see that..you're always so nice. If we ever meet I will do my best to piss you off just to see what you're like. ;P I may even pay schmo to help me out with my quest.

Ooooh a cover would be nice! The only way I knew was when I ebayed them..I saw a poster for it. Bleugh! I know hey! Speaking of..I'm going today to see what bizzle fraser tickets are left!
Now you've gone and made me feel even specialer.

I was thinking the same thing actually. SHF!! :drool_spit:
Steamy stuff. I had a hot Friday locked in a stuffy tute room from which I came home to sleep and recharge for a late night net session, if that's any more impressive. I slept in till 10ish today. But the buggeredness is starting to set in about now.

They have my praise too. Don't worry, I'm sure they're feeling the vague undercurrents of our SHFage from far, far away. :drool_spit: (the mental image of us attempting to send SHFage into cyberspace is vivid in my mind right now too). Oh and shut-eyed SHFage - why didn't I think of that? We have it down to a fine art now.

My PSP went screwy. Ani shop still works through. I don't know how to do impressive stuff like use brushes and layers. :drool_spit:

Teheheheee. I have my moments of BitchKatness (you may have seen them come out occasionally, or maybe you blocked them out [for which I'm grateful]). You won't need to pay Schmo for that one - he does it free of charge.

Indeed! Ah, I see. Oh, wonderful - I wondered if you'd be going along. I think you'll be okay for tickets. I booked mine Thursday, and the dude said there are plenty left. Most people won't start snapping them up till a few days before he didn't think. Of course, yours is a different venue. But I think you'll be fine to get good ones all the same. Good luck! We can compare concerts reviews and pictures! Can't wait for that.

Sorry I'm so slow replying. I think I may have to make my way to bed before I fall asleep on you.

Splendid chatting like old times though, Eves.
Best of luck picking up where ou left off on the school work tomorrow. I'll catch you again before the weekend's over too, no doubt.

:drool_spit:

icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 08-21-2004 at 05:59 PM
Old 08-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Now you've gone and made me feel even specialer.

I came home to sleep and recharge for a late night net session, if that's any more impressive.

(the mental image of us attempting to send SHFage into cyberspace is vivid in my mind right now too). Oh and shut-eyed SHFage - why didn't I think of that? We have it down to a fine art now.

My PSP went screwy. Ani shop still works through. I don't know how to do impressive stuff like use brushes and layers. :drool_spit:

Teheheheee. I have my moments of BitchKatness (you may have seen them come out occasionally, or maybe you blocked them out

I booked mine Thursday, and the dude said there are plenty left. We can compare concerts reviews and pictures! Can't wait for that.
When you start making up words then you know it's genuine. ;P

When you do that (latenightff) twice in a row I'm impressed. Hurrah for my post whore!

AHAHA you made me lol and I think I woke someone up. Hehe.

Did you try uninstalling it? It's easy one you play around with the tools for a bit.

Sure, but only when it's school/schmo/computer malfunction related. Very rare when you talk [or rather post] about being pissed off at things. ! That's actually a nice trait to have! I envy you you bitch! [ah the wit. :/]

Did you get seats or standing tickets? I'm not sure which I'll get..depends on what they have I spose. Ah I will be even more Delta/Brooke should do a duet after that!

I'm off too..I've not progressed much since I last spoke of this assignment. I'm up to I. Oy, so many letters [plus 0-9] to go!

TTYS mdear, night Kat! Has been lovely! :drool_spit:
Old 08-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Wow you guys have been having a big discussion! *g*

I just caught sight of a mention of Keane and wanted to add my voice to the Keane love
Old 08-22-2004, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When you start making up words then you know it's genuine. ;P

When you do that (latenightff) twice in a row I'm impressed. Hurrah for my post whore!

AHAHA you made me lol and I think I woke someone up. Hehe.

Did you try uninstalling it? It's easy one you play around with the tools for a bit.

Sure, but only when it's school/schmo/computer malfunction related. Very rare when you talk [or rather post] about being pissed off at things. ! That's actually a nice trait to have! I envy you you bitch! [ah the wit. :/]

Did you get seats or standing tickets? I'm not sure which I'll get..depends on what they have I spose. Ah I will be even more Delta/Brooke should do a duet after that!

I'm off too..I've not progressed much since I last spoke of this assignment. I'm up to I. Oy, so many letters [plus 0-9] to go!

TTYS mdear, night Kat! Has been lovely! :drool_spit:
The genuinist!

I wish my parents were impressed. They frown upon my post/computer-whoring. But what do parents know?

Yeah? SHFs!! :drool_spit: Watch the drool and unco-ordinated hand gestures fly in all directions! Oh, and do apologise to your family for my interrupting their sleep.

It's a trial version which I turn my clock back to use, but since it's stuffed, I guess trying to reinstall it would do no harm.

Aw, well... You know I envy your sharpness of wit, and of course - your comp know how.

There was no mention of seating when we bought our tickets, which leads me to think we're probably standing. We pick them up at the venue on the night too. so methinks we'll have to get there mighty early to get a good standing position. I think we're going to have to start a campaign for the Delta/Brooke duet.

Aw, poor Eves. Hope you got the whole thing done okay today. Best of luck with the presentation tomorrow too!

Rach ~ Yeah, it's what we Aussies get up to during the twilight hours. Well, not all of us actually, just Eves and I on odd occasions. Yay for more Keane love. Do they play a lot round your parts, being English boys and all?

icon by *Evie
Old 08-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Rach ~ Yeah, it's what we Aussies get up to during the twilight hours. Well, not all of us actually, just Eves and I on odd occasions. Yay for more Keane love. Do they play a lot round your parts, being English boys and all?
They don't seem to do a lot of actual shows yet ... or at least not near me! *g* But they're on TV quite a bit and also their videos are always on the music channels Like, all the time.

And my friend Tim looks just like the singer, whose name escapes me right now (and therefore I suck )
Old 08-23-2004, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I PICK JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!

I'm kidding, don't have a heart-attack. ;P
They'd definitely be an interesting combo!

Wouldn't work, but...man, I have a big ol crush on that boy!
Old 08-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see the attraction with Justin, but I seem to be the only one!