Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

"Delta" album discussion - Out October 20th!

Previous Thread

I hope you guys don't mind me making a new thread . I'm just back after like 2-3months without a comp [cuz it broke down].
And I'm breathless seeing so many Delta updates and I definately can't wait for the new album which is going to be released this year.
Anyways I believe the album is going to have alot of uptempo songs judging by her mood and the snippet of In This Life. Do you guys think the album's title will be Love&Light? Because In This Life the chorus is You give me love, you give me light
Old 08-19-2007, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Violet! Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you!

Ooooh my gosh, I *hope* she doesn't name her album Love & Light. That would be beyond lame.

ETA - slightly edited the title, nothing drastic though.

Last edited by Evie; 08-19-2007 at 04:20 AM
Old 08-19-2007, 05:02 AM
Loyal Fan

If she names the album Love & Light, it wouldn't be that exciting since we have all speculated it would be that for a while...
Old 08-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

lol what's wrong with Love&Light, as much as I like it, I don't think she's going to name it like that. I mean look at Innocent Eyes & Mistaken Identity, they're both unique and special names, Delta's going to come up with something witty, extraodinary that none of us can think of.
Old 08-19-2007, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't be surprised if she does end up calling it Love & Light, but at the same time, I'm just expecting something else to be the album title because as Naomi said, people have been speculating that for a long time now.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

As Medine said.

I hope she doesn't call it Love & Light. I want something new! Love & Light's cute, and it's Delta's catchphrase isn't it - 'Love & Light, Delta' - but I don't think she'll call her album that. I think it'll be something more unexpected & fresh.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulgoodbye (View Post)
lol what's wrong with Love&Light
The fact that you laughed at the title says enough right there. It's just so obvious & would seem like she put absolutely no thought into her album title choice. Like you've all said, she's not going to pick something that we can guess. I reckon she'd put as much thought into what the album would be called as she would with, say, writing a song or something.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

For the title of the new album I guess we'll know when the album's out.

I'm curious bout what type of music she's made. Delta wants the album to be new and fresh. You guys think there'll be dance/teen-pop songs in it? Her producer worked with dance artists like Kylie so it's a high possibility.
And we probably kinda sick of duets but will there be a Brelta song? I mean they co-wrote the album. Or maybe with other artist? Like a new comer or something? But I bet not, Delta's not very good at keeping a secret when it comes with singing with other people.

I hope Delta'll release the album in Europe & the US after she's done promoting in Australia. [mainly because my friend in the UK can get a copy of the album for me if Delta does that]. But yeah, Delta needs a wider range of fans.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to hear her do some uptempo fun stuff but not at the expense of losing the essence of Delta in the music, you know? I have faith in her [and the people she chooses to work with, I suppose..even if they are the same people more often than not].

As for a Brian/Delta duet..oh gosh, I certainly hope not. They're good together but it's like..enough already.

Delta will probably end up doing a duet with Ronan Keating or something. She seems to like to keep it all in the family when it comes to duets, so why wouldn't she go there.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

I liked the darker material on MI, but hearing a "lighter" album as Delta described it, doesn't sound too bad. I love the upbeat tones of songs like BTT, so if we get something along those lines on the new album, I'll be happy.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

To be honest I really don't have a preference. I haven't been disappointed with the previous two albums [as a whole] so I know I'm going to love the newie.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

I guess Delta never goes wrong once it comes to music.
I really hope that Delta's going to give us 30s snippets of all the songs on the album and write a track by track as soon as the new website lauches.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

I'd love to see a tracklisting as well, and hearing snippets would be even better.

Question: the title of this thread, was that something Delta has said?
Old 08-22-2007, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oo yes a tracklisting would be interesting. As for snippets, they'd be good, too! I wouldn't listen to them all, though.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*bitterswt*~ (View Post)
I'd love to see a tracklisting as well, and hearing snippets would be even better.

Question: the title of this thread, was that something Delta has said?
It's a line from In This Life...the original was "I'm believing I was meant to be your girl in this life"