Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Welcome To This Message Board!

Hi everyone! I’d like to welcome you to this message board, and I’ll be looking forward to seeing this board become a vital and active part of Fan Forum as you post about Life As We Know It here. Thanks!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 08-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new boards and especially for this one, Jerry!
I hope it'll be a success for Fanforum.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-03-2004, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I'm very to happy to have this board. I'm hoping that since I was the first to reply I'll be able to keep involved in this board and not feel all awkward about posting, because this show looks really good.
Samantha #121
Old 10-07-2004, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

I read an article where the creators were making a very big deal that the show should be, when written, in all lower case letters. That someone else owns the copyrighted capital letters. So if it's possible to change that on the name of the board, that would be great.

I can't wait til the premiere tonight though when Tru Calling comes back, I don't know what I'll watch.

Gaby
I made my icon.