Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Good episode. I dont know about Sue, i used to like her before she was with ben but i cant get into Sue/Ben. I kinda liked Monica/Ben before she went all psycho. But i cant believe Sue told her Dad. i really dont think she should have because how could she think her dad would be ok with her dating a guy who slept with his teacher? but the end was kinda sad.

i loved all the boys together. their scenes rock.

sabrina is annoying but even more annoying is making jonathan like her. nooo. him and deb are perfect together.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Ugh, I really hope Jonathan doesn't break Deb's heart to go out with her cousin, but the previews sure make it seem like that's what'll happen. When Dino and Sabrina just started randomly making out in the art gallery, I almost laughed out loud...wtf? I wish he and Jackie would get back together since they obviously miss one another; it was so cute when Dino stood up for her during the debate.

I can't believe Sue told her dad! It seems pretty obvious to me that her dad wouldn't want her dating some guy who had been banging his teacher! I felt bad for Sue and Ben at the end of the ep, but I think they should have seen it coming.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone recognize Sabrina from her Freaks & Geeks days as Cindy Sanders? She looks completely different, but once she spoke, I knew exactly who she was.

Now that the cat's out of the bag regarding Ms. Young and Ben, will Marguerite Moreau still be a regular on the show? If so, any idea in what capacity since she obviously can't teach any longer. I wouldn't mind still seeing her interacting with Ben because I think he's dull as can be with Sue.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Smile
Did anyone recognize Sabrina from her Freaks & Geeks days as Cindy Sanders? She looks completely different, but once she spoke, I knew exactly who she was.
Wait ... who?

kenny | credit
Old 01-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Sabrina, Deb's cousin. The actress used to be on Freaks & Geeks way back when as a character called Cindy Sanders, and she looked completely different then.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardenia
Sabrina, Deb's cousin. The actress used to be on Freaks & Geeks way back when as a character called Cindy Sanders, and she looked completely different then.
Oh, really. Cool. I'm getting the DVD set soon, so I too will be in the know. That answers my question about them using F&G actors on the show.

kenny | credit
Old 01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Finally saw the ep...really liked it. And what the is up with Sabrina's voice? Like...stop talking please.

Ms. Young - Glad she's gone.

Mr. Miller - Asshat on crack.

I wouldn't call myself a "Jon/Deb shipper", but if Jon breaks her heart, he'll have some serious ass-kissing to do if he's to end up back in my good graces, that's for damn sure.

*giggles*...Dino's penis has ADD...*giggles*

8.5/10, over all. Not bad, PTB.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 01-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Element
And what the is up with Sabrina's voice? Like...stop talking please.

Mr. Miller - Asshat on crack.

*giggles*...Dino's penis has ADD...*giggles*
Wow, Janine. That's all I'm gonna say. And basically, ITA w. you.

kenny | credit