Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Well I finally saw the episode and I think it's the best episode so far! I really loved everything about the ep except for Jonathan. I agree that it kinda felt out of character for him to cheat on Debs but other than that I loved the last Jackie/Dino scene and when she jumped in the hallway. I also really loved Ben/Sue and the end scene with Dino and his mom was great!
Old 01-16-2005, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I hated sue when she listened to ben and went out the window. All she needed to do was stay in there and everything would have been fine.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Passionate Fan

It looks like next week's episode (You Must be Trippin') will be pre-empted because of the Presidential Inaugural Ball. It's not listed in my guide (the ball) but it's on the news and the paper.

Guess I'll be getting up at 3am to watch it... at least... I hope they'll air it then... does anyone know?
Old 01-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Okay, here in Arizona, ABC did NOT air lawki last week. I wonder if they aired it at a different time and I wasn't even aware of it, but this totally sucks.

Can anyone give me a FULL recap? Preferably a scene-by-scene break down, especially of what happened with Ben and Ms. Young.

I will be forever indebted to you!