Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 1x10 Discussion Thread: Breaking Away

Quote:
Thursday, January 13 at 8/7c
Breaking Away
Jonathan considers making a move on another girl, while Ben is forbidden from seeing the person he has grown to like. Meanwhile, Dino begins to come to terms with his feelings about his family.
Looks to be another awesome episode.

kenny | credit
Old 01-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

New episode tonight!

I have to work tonight so my parents are going to tape it for me tonight.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. I'm not gonna be around either.

I have to go to a 5 hour driving course. Eh. I'm debating on which one to tape. I'm thinking ... "life as we know it".

kenny | credit
Old 01-13-2005, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode!

Good thinking, Ken. heh.

Old 01-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'll be watching it tonight!

kenny | credit
Old 01-13-2005, 07:19 PM
New Fan

Holy, holy, holy... crap in a basket. That's entertainment, what I saw this evening. They always know how to keep you guessing. And then they respond to your guess. they're crazy.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:43 PM
New Fan

wow...that was an amazing episode...they really do keep you guessing...that scene between ben and ms young was awesome except that shes moving to denver?! noo...but judging from this episode, i really dont know what to except anymore...man i love this show
Old 01-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Such a great episode. I loved it. Except the Ms.Young going away part but at least she didn't leave being a suicidal maniac obsessed with Ben.

I'm all for D/J getting closer, I feel bad for Deb about Jon. Why are the 3 guys taking turns being the jerk of the group?
Old 01-14-2005, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

I taped it and watched 'The O.C.', but after talking to my sister, I should have done the opposite. So, today I will eventually watch the episode, and I am also downloading it, so that I can add it to the collection of the other episodes. I have to make a back-up in case the show goes off the air.

kenny | credit
Old 01-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Passionate Fan

i'm DLing it too (i want to make sure I have all the episodes in case it goes off the air too--i don't want another young americans fiasco on my hands!) I wasn't going to, because I really like Deb and Jonathan, and this episode was really sad-it seemed out of character for him.

but I really liked the Dino and Jackie scenes, and the scene Dino had with his mom at the very end. It was really heartwarming and sweet

vote Jonathan Groff. All the cool kids are doing it.
Old 01-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Still haven't watched it.

And apparently it's snowing outside, like badly, so I guess I'm in for the day. So, maybe I'll have a marathon,

kenny | credit
Old 01-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe that I missed it I completely forgot that it now comes out at 8pm. Saw the O.C. and then thinking lawki was going to come out at 9pm was all happy until I saw the preview for next week and realized that it had come out already.

I was looking so forward to the eppy.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:23 PM
Passionate Fan

This was one of my favorite episodes. I'm really digging Dino's guidance counselor-- he gets right to the point and he doesn't make excuses for anyone.

I didn't think I was really into Dino & Jackie, but last night I couldn't wait for their scenes.

I was sort of surprised that Ben's parents didn't press the issue with the police, but I understand why they didn't.

I felt awful for Deb...
Old 01-14-2005, 07:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLSTAR
I taped it and watched 'The O.C.', but after talking to my sister, I should have done the opposite. So, today I will eventually watch the episode, and I am also downloading it, so that I can add it to the collection of the other episodes. I have to make a back-up in case the show goes off the air.

where do you download your eps from?
Old 01-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

I finally got around to watching it and I enjoyed it. Although, I have one peeve, and that's how there handling Ben/Sue. It's becoming more of a cliche then it used to be. I mean ... the end scene alone. I found it to be so forced. Aside from that, I was sad to see Monica go. And I'm glad Jackie won, and Dino is moving back in with his mother. As for Joanthan, I am very dissapointed. Poor Debs, hopefully her internship will distract her from her pain/broken heart.

Next week's episode looks good. I don't like seeing Jonathan getting action from girls so soon, but hey that's 'life' for you. And I wonder what other things will be happening on the ski trip.

kenny | credit