Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ugh. I cannot wait until the next episode, I have a feeling it's going to be a huge episode.
ITA, I have a feeling too. I wish it was coming on this week.

Old 11-10-2004, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

Me too. I am such an impatient person. I hate waiting for things.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh! I love the DebJon pairing on LAWKI. They are the most enjoyable and most fun to watch. I always look forward to their episodes and I think the couple has a lot of potential.

Craig/Ashley Spinner/Manny Toby/Manny Melissa McIntyre Peacekeeper
Cory/Topanga Ryan/Lindsay Deb/Jon Ben/Sue Bradin/Callie

Vote Saved By The Bell
Old 11-26-2004, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. They add a certain something to the screen, their scenes are so good together.
Old 11-28-2004, 01:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww, these two are so adorable. I loved how Jonathan wanted Deb at the end of the carnival in the Pilot. So friggin adorable

ETA: How cute was that when Kelly was throwing the candy at Chris during his interview? Then afterwards he got her to the ground and started kicking her,

Last edited by KaLiPinAy23; 11-28-2004 at 02:04 AM
Old 11-28-2004, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
How cute was that when Kelly was throwing the candy at Chris during his interview? Then afterwards he got her to the ground and started kicking her,
That was too adorable! It had me giggling. They seem to have a really playful relationship.

Old 11-28-2004, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

They do have a playful relationship but it's not playful all the time. I love that. We've seen them have serious conversations about their relationship and then we've seen them do the regular teenage stuff with the making out and goofing around. I think they've found a really nice balance between the two. I'm totally rooting for them.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

ABC has some pictures from this weeks episode up - there's one of Deb/Jon together.
Old 11-28-2004, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks! I hadn't been back to the site in awhile so I didn't know they had new ones up.

Jon/Deb look so cute and happy. Is that mascera Jonathan is putting on?!
Old 11-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

I was wondering that too about the mascara. Looks like Jonathan is going to be doing something interesting in this episode. Lets hope it is as funny as the penis cancer storyline.
Old 11-29-2004, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know whatever he's doing with the mascara is going to be hilarious. He's priceless. Oh gosh, the penis cancer was too funny.

Old 11-29-2004, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait until Thursday! There was a preview for the new episode tonight during Desperate Housewives.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was wondering that too about the mascara. Looks like Jonathan is going to be doing something interesting in this episode. Lets hope it is as funny as the penis cancer storyline.
I'm sure it will be hilarious. Jonathan is funny no matter what he does. lol

Quote:
There was a preview for the new episode tonight during Desperate Housewives.
I saw that preview. It's great that ABC is promoting the show during one of its top rated primetime shows. The MTV repeats seem to be helping a lot in gaining new viewers too. I think ABC is really trying to not let this show go.

I noticed that Jonathan and Deborah, mainly Deborah wasn't showcased in the commercial as much as Dino and Ben were. This is not just my bias talking , but I thought they would focus a little more on Kelly Osbourne since she's probably the one person out of the group that a new viewer would recognize. All in all I was a little disappointed in not seeing a little more of Jon and Deb's relationship revealed.

I've noticed that Dino/Jackie and Ben have a lot more depth (Dino's parents breakup, Jackie's alcholic father/Ben's feelings towards Ms. Young and dealing with the loss of his virginity), while Jonathan and Deborah have had their small serious moments, but most of their time is played out for comic relief. I'd like for this couple to be more dimentional. A little more drama perhaps? Hopefully we will see what makes Jonathan and Deborah tick as the episodes progress.

Cassiel: If you'd known this was going to happen, would you have done it?
Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. ONE.
- City of Angels
Old 11-29-2004, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

I noticed that too. I really wish Deb and Jonathon would have some more in-depth storylines. I love them when they are cute and all, but seeing some drama would be a little nice.
Old 11-29-2004, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

It may be that we're only like 6 or 7 episodes in and thats why we haven't gotten more regarding Jonathan and Deborah. At least I hope thats the reason. :/

Cassiel: If you'd known this was going to happen, would you have done it?
Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. ONE.
- City of Angels