Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2004, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

Hobbesian, I'm with you on that. I dont see any other role he could be playing.
Old 09-23-2004, 03:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Could someone please post a picture of Bradley? I watched Alias briefly in S1 but am still not totally familiar with him anymore. (Should I be embarrassed to admit this on a BC appreciation thread? )

JudyC
Old 09-23-2004, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

Bradley Cooper ... Will Tippin. I thought he was so cool on ALIAS. That is so cool that he's gonna be on J&B. Yeah!

Old 09-23-2004, 05:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Bradley's going to be on the show? That is ten kinds of awesome. I loved Will and want him back on Alias but I suppose on J&B is good too.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry if this has already been answered but when exactly is Bradley's character going to show up? I've missed him on Alias. Actually, I miss Alias, period, and if it comes back in the same timeslot in January, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 09-24-2004, 07:31 PM
New Fan

There is no certainty as to whom Bradley will be playing or when he will appear. I posted speculation above with large spoiler space to protect the naive I'm fairly certain that's correct...
Old 09-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JudyC
Could someone please post a picture of Bradley? I watched Alias briefly in S1 but am still not totally familiar with him anymore. (Should I be embarrassed to admit this on a BC appreciation thread? )

JudyC
Old 10-02-2004, 01:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Jelenbean, thanks for the pic. Yowza! Matt and Bradley on the same show....my tv might start burning up.

This article has been posted RE: Bradley's role on Jack and Bobby. Warning, for those who don't want to know--it's spoilerish information.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...932|1|,00.html

Judy

icon credit: skje
Old 10-02-2004, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Ooooohhh, that's interesting!
Can't wait to see it on Sunday!
Old 10-04-2004, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

I prefer him in the past, as opposed to the future. I can't wait to see what he does and how it affects the future!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Banned

What was the name of his character again? I liked how he told Grace that he worked hard to where he was. He was right she would have just tossed him aside just based on her prejudgement of him. I was also feeling maybe a little flirting going on between them. Anyone else sense anything?
Old 10-04-2004, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

I was so excited to see Brad last night. He did a great job and looked awesome. It's wierd seeing him on this show, I'm so used to Alias that anything new is odd for me I'm looking forward to seeing him more this season, maybe as a regular cast member. I think his character is really great and found he and Grace's interactions very interesting. I think Grace likes him as a person and as a friend so it will be interesting to see where this goes. I can only hope that the writers and such decide to keep him around for a while

And the flirting....maybe I was just dreaming it but I saw it too As soon as I saw that he would be working with Grace I was like 'these two are so going to hook up, even if it is just a drunken one night stand'
Old 10-05-2004, 01:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yay, Bradley Cooper finally showed up on the show and he doesn't play a future character, he's Grace's TA. I think the role suits him. I'm glad he doesn't play someone from the future because that would probably limit his screen time and he would just be talking into a camera all the time. I'm liking what we've seen of his character so far as well.

As for the flirting, I thought I was just crazy, but I sort of saw it, too.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 10-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope you don't mind - I added Tom Wexler Graham to your thread name (this will help with newcomers to the board)
Old 10-18-2004, 05:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyforcmm
I hope you don't mind - I added Tom Wexler Graham to your thread name (this will help with newcomers to the board)
It helps me as well. When I first saw this thread I had no idea who Bradley Cooper was. I thought he was the actor who played Peter. Then a saw a picture here and was like ok thats not him. Then finally we were introduced to the actor and character.

Tonight we saw some more of his flirtation -(is that a word) with Grace. Or atleast I did. I'm gald to see that other people saw the begining moments between Grace and him in earlier episodes.