Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Bradley Cooper Appreciation Thread

Banner made by the fabulous MissCongeniality

I'll give this thread a more appropriate title when we find out more about his character. And lucky me, I usually get Bradley news sent to me.

Hi. I'm Melissa. I love Bradley. I can't wait to see him in something new. So yay for Jack & Bobby bringing Bradley back to my tv.

Last edited by crazyforcmm; 01-19-2005 at 11:24 AM
Old 08-14-2004, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Wowee. What an awesome surprise! I had no idea Bradley was gonna be on this show! ::happy dance::

I loved Bradley in Alias and Who Wants to Marry Ryan Banks, and Miss Match, and everything else I've seen him in.

I'm really excited he's going to be on this show. I hadn't heard that before, so I'm glad you started this thread. Thank you for letting everyone know!

I can't wait to find out more about his character, and I really hope he's a permanent cast member
Old 08-15-2004, 12:12 AM
Loyal Fan

From what I can tell, it is a permanent role. But I'm going to email a couple of contacts and see if they know anything. I'll keep everyone updated if I find anything out for sure.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Melissa for doing this for everyone

I can't picture Bradley without hearing "Syd" coming from him, but he's a great actor so I'm sure he'll shine on this show too.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Not a problem. I can't say the same thing about the "Syd" thing, but then again, I watch everything he's in that I can get my hands on. But I am getting back in Alias/Will mode lately because I've been capping the first and second season dvds. Doing that is bringing back my love for the show. I'm not such a big fan of season three, but then again, I always watched for Bradley. I still watched, just not as closely as before.

For those who are not aware, Bradley is going to be in a movie coming out in 2005. It is called 'The Wedding Crashers' and stars Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, and Christopher Walken. Basically, Owen and Vince play best friends who are divorce lawyers. They figure the best way to hook up with women is to crash weddings. Well, Owen's character falls in love with one of the bridesmaids, who happens to be Walken's daughter. Walken is some government official, I believe. Anyway, I think Bradley's character might be one of the other lawyers. Or maybe a wedding guest. Nothing is too clear, I just know he's in it. So it's something else to look forward to.
Old 08-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Melissa
I'm not such a big fan of season three
Was anyone?

I wasn't planning to watch J&B, but now that Bradley's in it I guess I'll have to.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bradley is in J&B?? I loved him in Alias. I guess I have to check out this show then (but not until about a year from now because I don't live in US )

I hope this show gets good ratings!

Laura|
Old 08-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope it gets good ratings too That stinks that you don't get to see it right away, but i'm sure it'll be worth the wait
Old 08-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'm all ready for more Bradley stuff. I adore the guy and Will was always one of my faves on Alias. I think Bradley is much hotter than Michael Vartan and I just couldn't see what Syd didn't want him. It boggles the mind.

Without giving too much away, I think Bradley's character is only in the "future" parts of the show from what I've read. I could be wrong though.

Nikki
Old 08-29-2004, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
I'm all ready for more Bradley stuff. I adore the guy and Will was always one of my faves on Alias. I think Bradley is much hotter than Michael Vartan and I just couldn't see what Syd didn't want him. It boggles the mind.

It boggles my mind too, I always prefered Bradley over Michael.

Quote:
Without giving too much away, I think Bradley's character is only in the "future" parts of the show from what I've read. I could be wrong though.
Ok, so is it a big part then? Or just random appearances?

Did we found out who he plays?

Laura|
Old 09-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Melissa
I'm not such a big fan of season three
I so hated season three

I'm so happy that Bradley is going to be on this show! Looks like I will have to watch it then

Life as Mia
Old 09-13-2004, 05:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

ohhhhhhhhhhhh theres a bradley cooper thread! hooray! he was the best on alias, and while i tried to keep watching alias this season without him, the show was serrriously lacking something (except the one episode he did guest star in, of course). i am so happy he's going to be on this show! i have to admit, i only made a mental note to tune in because i knew he would be on the show sometime soon, but now that i've watched it, ive fallen in love with it. so now, bradley and a great show combined - what could be better?

Avi by Starsprite
Old 09-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Total Fan

Ah! What? Bradley is in J&B? Ok now I'm liking this so much more.

Wooo yeah now i'm excited!
Old 09-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

nbsarah - I'm with you. I saw this, and was like "what?" but ohmygoodness, I'm thrilled to see him on something other than Alias, because I think he's the cutest thing.
Old 09-20-2004, 08:39 PM
New Fan

Bradley Cooper seems to have a lot of people more excited about the show, and that makes me happy, although I don't care much about him myself.

What does interest me, however, it what his role might be. I can think of several myself possibilities, one of which seems to stand out the most. It would be a lot easier to guess if we knew what episode he would appear in. However, based on Bradley's age, the suggestion that it's a re-occuring role and the fact (I believe) that he is only in the future I am pretty sure I know who he is playing.

Spoiler space

Spoiler Space

Bobby's oldest son Jack appears in episode seven (first in what will likely be the first part of a recurring role).

Spoiler Space

End Spoiler Space