Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2005, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em17sK
Jack was pretty harsh to Grace, but i'm glad they had another conversation and he said she's allowed to be happy too.

I just watched the promo and G/P makes me really angry I know they can be misleading but when he goes to kiss her Grace actually closes her eyes.. Hopefully it will last for oh, a nanosecond ( ) and then she'll realize it's totally Tom she needs
Exactly. Grace may like Peter, but she dosen't like him half as much as he likes her. She LOVES Tom on the otherhand, so.......
Old 02-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Word.

I agree that Grace loves Tom, which is why she was as upset as she was. I did notice after watching the promo again that Grace closed her eyes, but I believe that if a kiss does happen, it will be to wake Grace up to how she really feels about Tom. She's not going to feel anything for Peter.

Oh, Wednesday, where are you?
Old 02-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Grace is really getting mature as time goes on. She's begining to acknowlegde her feelings for Tom, and she's learning to loosen up. He really is helping her see the world in a new way. Peter, well, I just can't see him doing the same. I think they have the potential to be great friends, but even that's a while into the future.

Isn't it horrible that they put one almost-kiss on a promo, and it's all we talk about for days?!
Old 02-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

The promo department at that network is full of evil geniuses. They know what footage is good for shock value and put it in there so that we tell everybody that they have to watch the next episode. The website even gives us the option to email the promos to people. Geniuses, I tell ya. Most of our threads have been filled up on promo discussions rather than episode discussion.

It is horrible of them to make us all worry for a week before getting any answers...
Old 02-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, to the bridge with them?

Anyway, I've been T/G dreaming all day. My cat nearly killed my bunnie, and I didn't notice, I was so busy gazing at pics. I need a Tom apology, a Grace smile, and Peter getting very wet right now!!!
Old 02-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofacat
Hmm, to the bridge with them?
Well, they gave us great promos for Chess Lessons and Into the Woods, so we should just let them off with a warning. They like to mess with our heads is all.
Quote:
I need a Tom apology, a Grace smile, and Peter getting very wet right now!!!
Ditto!
Quote:
Anyway, I've been T/G dreaming all day. My cat nearly killed my bunnie, and I didn't notice, I was so busy gazing at pics.
Is Lulu jealous of bunnie? You need to talk to her about that.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

My bunnie (who's name is Snow-Snow, horrible name, I know) gets nearly all the attention. So, yeah, Lu hates her.

The promo for CL was my all-time favorite. I remember dancing for an hour afterwards. And ITW was good too.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that banner!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Something random just popped into my head. If Tom has two parents, why did his father ask Grace out? Just wondering.......
Old 02-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

*nathanhaley*, I keep meaning to ask you if you wanted to be added to our list.

Hmm, my guess would be that the wife didn't want to go all the way to Hart for a boring event. Tom had probably been rambling on and on to him about Grace, so Huck asked her to accompany him to get a rise out of Tom. Plus, he wanted to show Grace that he wasn't there to destroy, but to add something beneficial to the University. I forgot what it was, like a gym or something, right?
Old 02-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

A sports-something or other. I can't remember. Hmmm, still longing for a meeting between Grace and Tom's parents. Ah, the comic possibilites. Although, I just watched the table scene again.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think I have watched that one scene at least fifteen times this week. It just doesn't get old.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

It's one of those scenes that will be on the top 50, after we hit season eight, or so. Even looking at caps, I crack up. "Table."

Oh, I need my T/G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2005, 04:13 PM
New Fan

I think that nothing will really happen between Grace and Peter and that she will go back with Tom --> she loves him!
Old 02-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayra90
I think that nothing will really happen between Grace and Peter and that she will go back with Tom --> she loves him!
Here, here!!!!