Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

OK, looks like I need to head over to the WB site...
Old 02-05-2005, 02:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

A new thread and page five already. Goodness me. You have been active while I slept Like the title, by the way

Do you think that I've changed? I swear I never tried. Memory is a terrible thing when you use it right.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm heading over to the wb site to check out that pic in a minute.

Page 5! You guys sure did post a lot while I slept.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Lovely pic!
Old 02-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Which pic?

Edited because I didn't read all the posts and have now gone where I should have gone. OMG. Nice picture Christine really is quite gorgeous considering that she's 54. I hope I look that good when I'm 50. Also. Kate Mara is sticking around, it would seem. Yay.

Do you think that I've changed? I swear I never tried. Memory is a terrible thing when you use it right.

Last edited by cappuccinogirl; 02-05-2005 at 08:07 AM
Old 02-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Good morning. Whoa, I had a really weird dream last night. OK, so my friend (Jen) and I were in this auditorium thing with a lot of people, and I turn around and there's Bradley and Christine talking. He was wearing a suit and she was wearing that Mango-ish dress from the Globes. Then he just like dissapears and then she's sitting behind me with her husband. The auditorium turns into a gym, and suddenly we're waiting for a basketball game to start. Christine gets up to go to the bathroom and so Jen and I go too. Christine and I start talking in the bathroom and we're waiting for Jen to come out, but she never does. So the game is about to start, so Christine and I go through the team room and out to the court from where the players are like introduced. And we start running to our seats. That was it. When I woke up I was so confused, I was like "What just happened?"
Old 02-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Morning!

Elisabeth, that was quite a dream. It's too bad that Bradley disappeared so soon though....OK, I just read it again, and I couldn't even guess what your subconscious was doing.

We get through these threads pretty quickly. The last couple have taken us less than two weeks for each. The first one took longer because nothing was really happening between them. TIAAM and the January promos set us off though. 300 posts now doesn't seem like such a challenge.

Christine looks great in that pic, and solidifies my theory that the kitchen table will not be one of those spontaneous things. Why is it that I'm still laughing about that?

I hope everyone's having a great day so far. I hope I don't forget to watch the SAGs tonight.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it sucked Bradley just disappeared like that This is the first time i've had a dream with celebrities in it. Wait, no that's the second. I've had one with Lance Armstrong in it before.. OK, this is the T/G thread.. Right.

We do go through these fast! I agree TIAAM really got it started, then of course the Jan. promo..

I really have no theory on how the table got involved in this.. maybe they were just.. living on the edge, er, yeah, something like that.. Right. I do think it was planned though, more like Grace planned it though. Oh! I have an idea. Maybe since Bobby goes hunting and Jack could be out with um, Katie or something, so she calls up Tom and tells him to come over. I can't wait 'til Wednesday..

The SAG's will be on twice on TNT. It will be live from 8pm - 10pm and then it will replay from 10pm - 12am. I'm probably gonna have to catch the second since I have to go out to dinner tonight
Old 02-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Regardless of how they end up having sex (or almost) in the kitchen, it looks set to be a classic scene

Old 02-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Elisabeth, I wish I had dreams like that. Most of mine just involve frogs chasing me around, and my credit card company eating me. (It's a thing.)

"Living on the edge"! I have a feeling we could work that somehow to fit our next title......

We really do go through thses threads fast! We're on five, and we were on one in December. WOW! T/G. We just couldn't bear not gushing about them.

As for the table, it could well be planned. As for Grace's outfit......OK, back to laughing. The scene will live forever in my head. Unless Jack is a complete dick, in which case I might throw him off a bridge.

OK, I'm going back and watching RS, and the couch scene is the sweetest thing ever. He keeps kssing her mouth and her kneck and looking at her adoringly. Awww....
Old 02-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Frogs chasing you and your credit card eating you? That's.. interesting..

The couch scene in RS was amazing.. they're so adorable
Old 02-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Mock not my frog dreams.

As for them being adorable, I could not agree more.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Frog dreams... I beat up Carson Daly in a dream once. I'm not one for putting my hands on people, but in the dream, he had it coming.

Now, why can't I have T/G dreams? Hmm.

The kitchen scene is definitely going to be a classic one.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Beating Carson Daly? I always thought there was something off about him. Although I figured it was Tara Reid.......

Anyway, back to T/G. Who's got a favorite quote for them? (yeah, I'm feeling random.)
Old 02-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tom's speech in TIAAM still ranks up there for me as the best so far. I'm loving the exchange in the teaser for ANF though. So cute!