Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

There was more flirting in ANF, so I'll go with that. RS was great though.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I loved both, I guess. RS I liked because it was a bit more emotional, wheras ANF was just that: a new frontier. Completely new place in their relationship, and moving on to new things.

New Page!
Old 02-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm glad that things are moving forward. I believe that each episode will just bring us closer to the marriage proposal. I know Tom's young and probably not really thinking about getting married yet, but I think it must have crossed his mind at least once, you know?
Old 02-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCongeniality
I'm glad that things are moving forward. I believe that each episode will just bring us closer to the marriage proposal. I know Tom's young and probably not really thinking about getting married yet, but I think it must have crossed his mind at least once, you know?
Hip-hip! You read my mind!

As far as I can see, Grace is really the only woman Tom's remotley interested in. And it's obvious that she's begining to share his feelings, and slowly adjusting to them. Maybe they won't get married, (Grace might be against it; civil union maybe?) but I can defintaly picture them doing something really big as a sign of their relationship. For right now, though, I just want him to move in!
Old 02-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

I can't choose between RS or ANF, they were both great T/G wise. I agree- I love how each eppy their relationship is moving forward It's so great.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, moving in would be totally cool. Rule number one would have to be no hanky-panky on the kitchen table ever again. I think Jack would request that that rule be put in place first.

Grace did seem against getting married earlier in the series, but who knows where her heart will guide her. I guess a civil union would be OK, but we're getting ahead of ourselves now, aren't we? I just want to see them bounce back from Jack's interruption. Tom might be scarred for life. Wait, more like Jack... I'm looking forward to a big gesture though, like giving her the key to his place or something.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Rule number one would have to be no hanky-panky on the kitchen table ever again. I think Jack would request that that rule be put in place first.
Yes, that would definatly be rule no.1. To never, ever be broken, unless in cases of extreme desperation.

Quote:
Grace did seem against getting married earlier in the series, but who knows where her heart will guide her. I guess a civil union would be OK, but we're getting ahead of ourselves now, aren't we? I just want to see them bounce back from Jack's interruption. Tom might be scarred for life. Wait, more like Jack... I'm looking forward to a big gesture though, like giving her the key to his place or something.
Tom scarred. Jack scarred......OK, I'm laughing now.

Deeply looking forward to a giving of key type moment. You know it can't be far away - he's already tried to take her away for the weekend.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

OK, that weekend getaway has to be addressed again. That sounded like too much fun for them to pass up a second go at it. I guess they'd have to wait until Tom's parents were gone again. Otherwise, it'd be awkward. To say the least.

I'm starting to think that Huck's second wife isn't a young one, because Tom obviously sees her as his stepmom, because he keeps saying "my parents" like he has no problem with the new wife. I'm sorry I don't think there was a point...this topic was brought up before though.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

That's true. I noticed that he kept saying "my parents." Hope they discuss it later.

I agree, they should take the oppurtunity to go away together for a while. Get away from the stress of hiding all the time, etc. Although it would be a little hilarious if they did wind up bumping into his parents. "So, um, Dad. Mom. This is Grace. My professor. And girlfriend. She's got two kids. And we're 20 years apart. And did I mention the pot? So, anyway, glad you two could meet her."
Old 02-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Old 02-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

That would be a really funny encounter. That sounds like classic Tom.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, always the funny guy. Oh, if only we could have both him and Jimmy. They're both so hilarious, I'm certain there'd be a terrific convo in the works.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was hoping that they would get to talk at the potluck, but we know how that went. It would have been great.

Here's to Jimmy's return, so we can have more interaction with Tom.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

That would be cool if Jimmy came back.

Whoa, on the WB site they now have pics for Into The Woods and there's a pic of Grace when Jack catches them in a "compromising" situation
Old 02-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I saw that! Sqee!!!!!!!

I wish Jimmy and Tom could've talked at the potluck. But hopefully we'll have the return of Jimmy soon, so we won't have to hope.