Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2004, 08:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *~*Rach*~*
I hope it too! Having watched last week's ep before any of the others I knew *something* was going to happen and I was so giddy to see it when I watched the rest ... I think that's why I stayed up til 6:30am watching them all, I wasn't going to go to bed without seeing kissing!
Who could blame you? I would be the same way. The screencap you posted earlier...good lord. Things to be thankful for.

I liked Tom immediately, but what pushed me completely over the edge into major Grace/Tom shipping was their banter and then the car scene, in Election Night. I mentioned Max/Liz in the last post...but really, in terms of G/T's sophistication and "smart" flirty fun--they vaguely remind me of Mulder and Scully from The X-Files. At the same time, they're unique. . I have to admit, when I read the interview with Bradley b/f his episodes aired, I was skeptical about Tom and Grace. But now, I can see I had nothing to worry about.

Judy

icon credit: skje
Old 11-25-2004, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

I'm trying to convince one of my Bradley-loving friends to watch the show because I know she'd love it, and I'm using the hotness of Grace/Tom to convince her ... seems to be working so far!
Old 11-26-2004, 01:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

Rach - Good to know that TG are getting to her so she'll watch the show Next week's episode looks great
Old 11-26-2004, 04:05 AM
Banned

Thanks for that cap. Grace is all over Tom and he just looks stunned. Like "OMG I can't believe Grace is all over me.... oh yeah!"
Old 11-26-2004, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
Thanks for that cap. Grace is all over Tom and he just looks stunned. Like "OMG I can't believe Grace is all over me.... oh yeah!"
Heh, yeah, like "I'm going to make this last and remember this moment for ever and ever...in case Grace just went slightly crazy today and it never happens again. Heh. Grace is so into me."

If you can say all that in one look
Old 11-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Banner

Ok, I really like these two, so I made a banner... Hope you like it...

-- Vivi
Old 11-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aw, that is a cute banner!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

ViviLit - A banner! Thank you so much!
Old 11-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

ViviLit - I love your banner. Great job.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 11-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Banned

Wonderful banner Vivi.
Old 11-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JudyC
Tom and Grace epitomize sexy and sophisticated.

Judy
So true! Do I smell our next thread title?

Great banner, Vivi!

I love this thread! It is my happy place at the board and I have too much fun in here. I don't why (maybe I do) but every time I see the pic of them from Valentino on the couch in Grace's office I think, "They are so going to get it on on that couch one day."
These two are fun to watch, and I'm sure the writers have great things in store. Looking forward to it.

Grace McCallister-Graham doesn't sound too bad either. Did I really just say that?

I hope everyone had a great holiday!
Old 11-27-2004, 02:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Candace - Thanksgiving was fun - I hope yours was great, too

Neat title for a new thread (*begins counting down - 7 pages to go* - we can do this!! *)
Old 11-27-2004, 06:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality

Great banner, Vivi!

I love this thread! It is my happy place at the board and I have too much fun in here. I don't why (maybe I do) but every time I see the pic of them from Valentino on the couch in Grace's office I think, "They are so going to get it on on that couch one day."
These two are fun to watch, and I'm sure the writers have great things in store. Looking forward to it.

Grace McCallister-Graham doesn't sound too bad either. Did I really just say that?

Candace, I'm with you. This board, and this thread, has the effect of making me giddy a lot of the time. And yes, Grace McCallister-Graham has a nice ring to it. They keep each other off balance, make each other see the world differently. It's utterly romantic in an offbeat kind of way.

Oh and I LOVE the banner!

Can anyone provide screencaps from the car scene in Election night?

Judy

icon credit: skje
Old 11-27-2004, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality

Great banner, Vivi!

I agree. This thread is my happy place on ff.com. And yeah, Grace McCallister-Graham has a nice ring to it. They have just amazing chemistry, and like Judy said they keep eachother off balance and make eachother see the world differently. You gotta love them.
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.
Old 11-27-2004, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think this is only my second couple that I'm shipping hard - how can you not? (trory being the first ) I'm going to stop by the avatar thread and see if there's TG ones - I think it's time to change my avi